2355 E. Foothill Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107 Map · Phone number

About Mad Love Events

Mad Love Events is a full service event coordination company based in sunny Southern California. We are a team of list makers, organizers, and creative thinkers who have a genuine appreciation for pretty details that highlight the personality of our clients. Managing all the little details is what we love to do so that you can relax & let us sweat the rest!

Follow Mad Love Events on

1 User photo

Mad Love Events 1
  • Jenn

Jenn Liu · Married on 04/05/2019

Shasele + mad love know what they're doing.

My now-husband and I wanted to hire a day-of coordinator to help us overlook and carry out our vision with what we had already planned. We had the honor of working with two amazing women at Mad Love Events, first Cindy, who, because she was pregnant, then sort of slowly transitioned us to Shasele. Both of these women are so sweet, thorough, organized, and detail-oriented. Shasele did so much to ease the stress of wedding details off of us, but also keep us informed and aware of everything going on. I am a teacher and already have like a zillion details to think about day and night, so having this angel communicate everything we needed to handle was a GODSEND. I am so incredibly grateful for her ability to keep track of all the moving parts, especially in the last couple months before our big day. I had no idea what was going on most of the time but my hubbie and her sorted out so many details that I never got too stressed out (THANKS, GUYS).
    The day of the wedding, we were able to enjoy every single moment and be present with our guests because of Shasele and her crew. They made every single detail flow naturally throughout the evening. There was one thing that went wrong, by NO FAULT of mad love (By one of our vendors, unfortunately), and although I was pretty upset by it, Shasele told us not to let it get to us. After the wedding, Shasele VERY KINDLY wrote an email to the company in the nicest words possible to help us get a refund. I’m so grateful for that because even after 2 months I’m still pissed and I would have worded that email VERY DIFFERENTLY! Thankful for her diplomacy and tactfulness. I have to note that not only was Shasele and her team sweet, fun, and on top of it, they were also completely professional & efficient, and I can not imagine getting through it all without them!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH SHASELE & THE INCREDIBLE MAD LOVE TEAM!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Hong · Married on 07/14/2018

We highly recommend that you book Cindy as your wedding coordinator if you are still searching for one. We came across MLE's website on Yelp and after meeting her, we knew we had to book her. She took a lot of notes and listened to what we wanted every step of the way. What we loved the most about Cindy was that she was calm, consistently organized and courteous when offering her suggestions. On the day of, she came to our aid and put flowers on the cake for us, fixed our bridesmaid dress, stayed calm when hotel staff misplaced the guest book, and accommodated us with every particular detail that we discussed. I feel impressed by Cindy's work ethic, charisma, and professionalism. Our wedding day on 7/14 felt like a dream come true and our family and guests complimented on how the wedding flowed so smoothly. You definitely won't regret it if you book her.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Nancy · Married on 04/27/2018

Mad Love Events did an amazing job in coordinating our wedding! Everything went so smooth - a lot of our guests complimented on the flow of the wedding and how organized it was. They made sure everything was on track! We booked the Adore package and felt like we got more than what was expected. They were in communication with us, made sure we got certain things done on our end, and were very responsive if we had any questions. They sure exceeded our expectations. Thank you for making our wedding stress-free!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Mad Love Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5