2355 East Foothill Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wenfloral Design Studio

At Wenfloral Design Studio, we are more than 100% committed to bringing our clients exceptional creativity, quality, and service for the most important events in your life. We are dedicated to catering to your ideal budget and always strive to accomplish more for you during any occasion. Your wedding day is important to you AND to us. We provide full attention to your ideas and value working closely with you to determine your most important needs.

Wenfloral Design Studio’s mission statement:
To fulfill our clients wishes and desires with intricately designed floral arrangements so your dreams may blossom.

jem8502
wen016
Wenfloral Design Studio
lin and jirsa california club wenfloral wedding su
Wenfloral Design Studio
herman au photography pink martini event peony red
sd43796
324 iris henry 0711
201105210839
Wenfloral Design Studio
dear darling photography bride bouquet mauve pink
Wenfloral Design Studio
dear darling photography bride bridemaids bouquet
khp6999
jem8502
wen016

67 Reviews for Wenfloral Design Studio

• Jennifer

Jennifer Nguyen · Married on 12/15/2018

WenFloral created something more beautiful than I could have imagined!

I've been fortunate enough to work with Steve and Jamie on projects prior to my wedding, and I will tell anyone who listens about how talented (and humble!) they are. They have a great eye for floral design and their creations are stunning. When we met about my wedding, Steve patiently offered feedback on my ideas and shared details about what types of flowers would hold up well and what types would wilt easily out of water. My mom was with me and had very different thoughts for my wedding florals. Steve tactfully suggested a marriage of our ideas and helped us reached a common vision.

I chose a color scheme and shared a few images on Pinterest, and Steve and Jamie ran with it. I completely trusted their ability to create something beautiful, and what they delivered was better than I had imagined! Along with gorgeous centerpieces, I had an incredible floral display for my ceremony. My bouquet was perfect - it had everything I wanted (and everything I didn't know I wanted!). Flowers were really important to me during the planning process and I'm so grateful for Steve and Jamie - they made our wedding magical!

Gail · Married on 09/30/2017

My first choice and Im glad I chose them. They are very nice and accomodating. But most importantly... flowers were amazing!! Made eveything looks so much better!

melani · Married on 03/18/2017

Steve and his design team created an unbelievably breathtaking atmosphere at my wedding venue. I cannot describe how unique and beautiful all of the flowers were, from my bouquet to the arch to each centerpiece. I can't stop looking at the pictures and simply love how kind, flexible and professional they were. If I could do it all over again, I would!!

Wenfloral Design Studio FAQ