Wenfloral Design Studio

Pasadena, CA View map

At Wenfloral Design Studio, we are more than 100% committed to bringing our clients exceptional creativity, quality, and service for the most important events in your life. We are dedicated to catering to your ideal budget and always strive to accomplish more for you during any occasion. Your wedding day is important to you AND to us. We provide full attention to your ideas and value working closely with you to determine your most important needs.

Wenfloral Design Studio鈥檚 mission statement:
To fulfill our clients wishes and desires with intricately designed floral arrangements so your dreams may blossom.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jon
    Jon C. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Steve and Wenfloral are amazing!

Steve and the Wenfloral team were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding, and the floral design and arrangements they created for us were breathtaking! Steve was super knowledgeable and insightful, and just incredible to work with during the process of crafting our perfect look. He even helped provide extra elements such as floral risers and candles that he thought would help bring our vision together. We were blown away with the extra level of detail and care he and his team made, especially on the day of. Setup was so smooth and seamless, and the florals for our wedding came out better than we could have hoped for! Thank you so much for helping make our special day so memorable!
    Sarah Married on 06/12/2021

Fabulous Florist!

They were so nice to work with and the flowers were gorgeous! They listened very carefully to our preferences, had wonderful ideas and made sure every detail was perfect. The wedding flowers were better than we could have dreamed!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer N. Married on 12/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

WenFloral created something more beautiful than I could have imagined!

I've been fortunate enough to work with Steve and Jamie on projects prior to my wedding, and I will tell anyone who listens about how talented (and humble!) they are. They have a great eye for floral design and their creations are stunning. When we met about my wedding, Steve patiently offered feedback on my ideas and shared details about what types of flowers would hold up well and what types would wilt easily out of water. My mom was with me and had very different thoughts for my wedding florals. Steve tactfully suggested a marriage of our ideas and helped us reached a common vision.

I chose a color scheme and shared a few images on Pinterest, and Steve and Jamie ran with it. I completely trusted their ability to create something beautiful, and what they delivered was better than I had imagined! Along with gorgeous centerpieces, I had an incredible floral display for my ceremony. My bouquet was perfect - it had everything I wanted (and everything I didn't know I wanted!). Flowers were really important to me during the planning process and I'm so grateful for Steve and Jamie - they made our wedding magical!
  • illustration stars

• Peter & Sandra
    25 photos 路 09/26/2015

2355 East Foothill Blvd Pasadena, CA, 91107

By appointment only.
Location of (Wenfloral Design Studio)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding