Wenfloral Design Studio Reviews

67 | Pasadena, CA

67 Reviews for Wenfloral Design Studio

• Jennifer

Jennifer Nguyen · Married on 12/15/2018

WenFloral created something more beautiful than I could have imagined!

I've been fortunate enough to work with Steve and Jamie on projects prior to my wedding, and I will tell anyone who listens about how talented (and humble!) they are. They have a great eye for floral design and their creations are stunning. When we met about my wedding, Steve patiently offered feedback on my ideas and shared details about what types of flowers would hold up well and what types would wilt easily out of water. My mom was with me and had very different thoughts for my wedding florals. Steve tactfully suggested a marriage of our ideas and helped us reached a common vision.

I chose a color scheme and shared a few images on Pinterest, and Steve and Jamie ran with it. I completely trusted their ability to create something beautiful, and what they delivered was better than I had imagined! Along with gorgeous centerpieces, I had an incredible floral display for my ceremony. My bouquet was perfect - it had everything I wanted (and everything I didn't know I wanted!). Flowers were really important to me during the planning process and I'm so grateful for Steve and Jamie - they made our wedding magical!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Gail · Married on 09/30/2017

My first choice and Im glad I chose them. They are very nice and accomodating. But most importantly... flowers were amazing!! Made eveything looks so much better!

Sent on 10/21/2017

melani · Married on 03/18/2017

Steve and his design team created an unbelievably breathtaking atmosphere at my wedding venue. I cannot describe how unique and beautiful all of the flowers were, from my bouquet to the arch to each centerpiece. I can't stop looking at the pictures and simply love how kind, flexible and professional they were. If I could do it all over again, I would!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Audrey · Married on 09/04/2016

tl;dr - Hire Jamie and Steve. You won't regret it.

Wen Floral did the flowers for our September 2016 wedding in Pacific Palisades. All of their work - centerpieces, smaller table settings, chuppah, candles, individual bouquets - was immaculate and looked absolutely gorgeous. Most importantly, they were incredibly flexible - taking feedback all the way up until the day of the wedding. I could just describe things that I liked (some of which conflicted with each other), and Jamie understood exactly what I wanted, without me having to proscribe every single detail. And the price/value is fantastic, especially compared to most vendors on the west side. Could not have had a better experience and can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Valence and Nancy · Married on 06/25/2016

Jamie and Steve are experts at what they do! They're such a sweet couple and such a pleasure to work with. With flowers, I don't know what I want, but I know what I don't want. So you can imagine how difficult it was for me to choose flowers for my wedding day. But Jamie and Steve just asked basic questions like what colors do I like, am I more elegant or simple, etc. and they created something more than I could ever imagine. At our wedding, all our guests were so amazed with the floral arrangements and we couldn't have been more happy.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/21/2016

We chose Wenfloral to handle our flowers for our wedding on May 21, 2016. Steve and Jamie were our main contacts there and they were awesome! Not only did they listen to what it was we wanted, they executed it amazingly and were so easy to work with. They were always prompt in replying to emails and never left me hanging.

I've seen their work before, so there was no doubt the flowers for our wedding would be gorgeous. Their flowers were fresh and beautiful on our wedding day. I've seen wilted flowers delivered to events before and let me just tell you, Steve and Jamie would NEVER let that happen. They are great at what they do and they know their flowers! So many guests commented on how they loved the way our bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces turned out. My now husband and I are so glad we went with our gut instinct and had Wenfloral execute our vision for our flowers. It all turned out so awesome! Thank you, Wenfloral, for being so accommodating and amazing to work with!

Sent on 12/12/2016

linda · Married on 11/14/2015

Wenfloral and everything about them was way better than I had ever pictured. Jamie, Steve, Lynne and team are awesome!

For my wedding I had a collection of colors that I hadn't seen anywhere else. I was nervous and I kept looking at numerous magazines, pinterest, instagram...couldn't find photos of exactly what I was envisioning. I worked with Steve and bugged him a ton of times, but I'm SO glad I did because him and Jamie were able to execute my vision PERFECTLY (Thanks Steve for being so patient with me!!). They are really sweet, nice and really helpful when I was trying to stay within my budget and coming up with ideas for the cathedral florals and the reception florals. The large floral arrangements, bouquets, design, and boutennieres were all SO beautiful--Jamie, you truly are so creative and artistic! I admire your kindness and perfection!

I got a lot of compliments from my guests about the florals and have Wenfloral to thank. I honestly can't thank you guys enough for all you guys did and how gorgeous you helped make our wedding day!

Lynne An from Wenfloral was able to provide me day of wedding coordination services and I was so lucky to have her. She really was detail-oriented and on point the whole day! I usually am so particular and detailed, but on the wedding day I was a huge mess, so Lynne was such a valuable person to have to help with all the vendors and wedding craziness that day. She has such great tips that even coordinators that cost thousands don't provide. It was a nice touch to have her since she also was able to work closely with Wenfloral and she definitely got along really well with all the vendors and wedding party.

Can't express how thankful we were to have such a great team! Jaime, Steve and Lynne are truly experts and passionate about the work that they do. Can't wait to work with Wenfloral again in the future!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Jamie and Steve are the dream team! I gave them my complete trust from the beginning when Jamie said, "I promise I will make your wedding as gorgeous and perfect as if it were my own wedding." I believed in WenFloral every step of the way, and they definitely delivered.

I married my new *husband* on Saturday in Pacific Palisades, and they made the already fabulous venue into an even more dreamy, romanticized rendition of itself. I was blown away at the beauty of the wedding gazebo and reception ballroom--Jamie is truly a gifted floral artist and cares so much about her brides!

You will not regret hiring WenFloral--they will create your fairytale wedding with all their heart and soul.

Sent on 09/29/2015

I absolutely loved working with Jamie and Steve! They were easy to work with, punctual with their emails (a godsend for any antsy bride), and completely understood and knew what I wanted. They just got me from the moment I met them-- my taste, design, and style. The latter was the main reason I put my complete trust into their hands. And that was difficult for me to do since I have a tendency to be a perfectionist/control freak.
    They did an amazing job with execution and delivering a gorgeous wedding. The flowers were fresh and everything was in order and beautifully composed.
    I especially liked their attention to the wedding as a whole. So the one thing I was probably very picky about was the cake (yes, sort of odd since it's typically the dress). I wanted a clean cake to match our modern minimalist theme and my dress (no frills and thrills). I told our cake designer that there would be no cake topper or flowers on the cake. I instructed her to add some texture to the top layer of the cake so it's not bare. On the day of the wedding, yes she delivered a gorgeous cake, but the top layer was flat and bare. As if it was meant for a topper. Ha! Thankfully, Jamie and Steve noticed and asked if I wanted flowers on it. Of course I said yes, and it gave our cake that oomph it was lacking. I truly appreciated their eye for details.
    Overall, I was extremely satisfied and happy with their creativity, talent, and professionalism. I would recommend them to everyone! :D

Sent on 05/20/2016

Debra · Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely loved working with Jamie & Steve. They helped out so much and made my event space absolutely beautiful. They listened to what I wanted and stayed within budget. I drew pictures of my idea of what I wanted, but to see how my drawing turned into this amazingly beautiful and unique design for my cake table blew me away. Everything was perfectly matched and the flowers were beautiful. They both have hearts of gold and I would not hesitate to use them again for any event needing floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Julie · Married on 06/06/2015

We loved our center pieces that Wenfloral designed for us. It was absolutely elegant and beautiful. Both Steve and Jamie were very helpful and worked with our budget. We will absolutely recommend to our friend's and peers Wenfloral if they ever need a florist.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Wenfloral did an amazing job with our floral arrangements for our wedding. The bouquets, table centerpieces, and arch used for the ceremony were absolutely beautiful. We received many compliments from our guest of the job well down with the flowers. We appreciated their flexibility in arranging for the bridal party and family member flowers to be at a different venue for pictures before the wedding, their creativity in designing a wonderful centerpiece that met our style and budget, and the extra attention paid to the bride's bouquet to make it extra special. Wenfloral was very easy to work with and very accommodating to our needs!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Julia · Married on 10/04/2014

Jamie and Steve were wonderful to work with, the arrangements provided at my wedding were amazing! Their design and vision was ON POINT to what I wanted! The whole process was smooth and Steve responded to any questions that I had via email very quickly. I would 100% recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • User4320865 · 2+ years ago

Jamie and Steve did an amazing job. They were personable. Responsive and caring. They took service to the next level up to the very last detail of the day.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Lindsay · Married on 11/16/2013

Steve and Jamie Wen are simply amazing. We used Wenfloral Design for our November wedding in Pasadena. My vision for the reception was a Fall theme with a lot of dark colors. I brought some pictures from my Pinterest board, but other than that I needed a lot of direction. Jaime was so patient in working with me during our initial meeting. She pointed out different flowers that might work for what I was looking for and made excellent suggestions. I left feeling very confident and felt their initial quote was very fair for what we asked for. Steve and Jamie worked with my husband and me throughout the next few months to keep us on track. When we asked them if they could arrive a few hours earlier than planned on the day of in order to fit with our photo schedule, they were more than happy to accommodate.

On the day of the wedding I was completely blown away. Jaime and her team arrived right on time to set up. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning. The centerpieces in the reception room were gorgeous. They had taken my vision and enhanced it 100 times over! Our guests could not stop talking about the flowers and fought over who got to take the centerpieces home at the end of the night. We cannot thank Steve and Jaime enough for their professionalism and kindness throughout the planning process, but most especially for their beautiful work. I absolutely recommend Wenfloral to any bride and groom. Thank you, Steve and Jamie!

Sent on 01/10/2014
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 11/02/2013

What more can I say about this place? I absolutely love all of Jamie's floral designs. She has so many years of experience and so much knowledge. If you dare to dream it, she'll make it happen. Her and Steve was a pleasure to work with. I probably drove them crazy with all my req however they were so nice and patient with me and everything came out more then perfect. I go to them for all occasions. They use to be located in Arcadia and now they moved to Pasadena. Ask for Jaime and Steve, can't go wrong.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Amy · Married on 10/06/2013

JAMIE IS SO AMAZING! For my wedding, I did not have exact ideas in mind. All I said was "pink" and Jamie was able to come up with beautiful designs!
    Steve was very organized and provided very thorough consultation. They even created a sample days before the wedding to assure clients the real deal would be great!

Thank you Steve and Jamie! My big day was memorable and special because of Wenfloral!

Sent on 02/06/2014
  • ginnie

ginnie · Married on 09/01/2013

I was extremely happy with how Wenfloral worked out for my wedding. Jenny and her team were professional and really made the venue look even more beautiful. I came into our consultation with photos of what I wanted to show her the look and feel/theme we were going for. I also had the color pallet of the wedding to give to her as reference. Along the way we made adjustments and substitutions to help with the cost and she was happy to help. I would recommend Wenfloral Design Studio.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Helen · Married on 06/15/2013

Wen floral is awesome! We used them for our wedding on 6/15/13. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL and our centerpieces were stunning! They flowers were fresh and made our wedding smell great. They also made suggestions to help with our budget like reusing some of the centerpieces for our ceremony and we can tell that they are very honest. We worked with Jamie and Steve and they are both very professional and you can tell that they have been doing this for a while. We went in before our wedding to review our centerpieces and made some changes and we were afraid they would not look completely like our changes but they totally did! 100% satisfied customers thank you Wenfloral!

Sent on 06/29/2013
  • W

Winnie · Married on 05/26/2013

Steve was the contact person for my wedding floral decorations. He is such a nice person to work with, he's always so responsive with my emails and calls. Steve gave me lots of great ideas for the floral decorations which I really appreciated.

My bridesmaids and I love our bouquets, they were so pretty and I also love the cake decoration the team did for my wedding cake, it was so lovely and really matches our wedding colors.

I'm really really glad we have found Wenfloral as our floral designers, they are just so awesome and very professional. Thank you so much Steve and your team for making my wedding so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Jane · Married on 05/04/2013

Love love love their designs! Referred by a family member for quality and affordable flowers for my wedding!! I wanted a mix of peonies and roses, along with a few accent flowers, and the arrangements looked gorgeous! I especially loved my bridal and bridesmaids bouquets! One of my bridesmaids already got married and commented on how beautiful the bouquets were and said she would have gotten her bouquets from here had she had known about it! I asked for a touch of green and I'm not sure what the name of the fuzzy green leaves were called, but they were the perfect touch that tied it all together. Jamie is extremely friendly and will work with you to make your dream come alive! Would highly recommend them! THANK YOU WEN FLORAL!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Jimmy · Married on 04/21/2013

What can I say about WenFloral Design. If I could describe it in a few sentences. They are by far the most easiest people to work with! When it comes to design, customer service, and value they are amazing!

Seeing my wife having a big smile on all the arrangements arrive on our wedding day said a lot about Wenfloral.

If you are in the San Gabriel Valley area and looking for a florist, Look no further and give them a call.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Jimmy · Married on 11/17/2012

Jaime and Steve were amazing to work with! They provided all our floral needs for our wedding on 11/17/12. They go through the whole process with you from start to finish and they are truly gifted at what they do. They're extremely accommodating, patient, courteous and very professional. Don't know exactly what flowers to pick, theme, or colors? Just shoot Jaime ideas and she'll show you examples and help you the whole way. The final product will absolutely blow you away. My wife cried when she saw her bouquet because it was so much more beautiful than she ever imagined! Our guests also thought we spent a fortune on our flowers and we really didn't. They're very affordable and will work with you to stay within your budget. I do highly recommend to spend that extra couple hundred of dollars and do it right though. You won't be sorry you did! Jaime is so creative and really knows her stuff. They also rent stands, have a ton of different ribbons, trim and even recommended where to get our own trim.

On the day of the wedding they were early despite driving to Burbank, from Arcadia in the heavy rain. Jaime even fixed my boutineer (totally my fault from hugging too many people) minutes before the ceremony! We decorated the centerpiece jars and other miscellaneous vases ourselves and they were completely accommodating. We dropped them off 2 weeks before the wedding and they totally matched our style and made it look amazing! Whether it's a small arrangement for a birthday or a full blown wedding, Wenfloral will go above and beyond your expectations!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Elaine · Married on 09/30/2012

Wen Floral went above and beyond our expectations. Everybody loved the flowers and details, people were fighting for the centerpieces. The flowers were so fresh and Jamie has such a great eye for color and texture. The peach garden roses on my bouquet were so gorgeous, photos of my bouquet looked like they were from a magazine. And, the eucalyptus garlands used for the ceremony were so lush and beautiful. They even added complimentary decorative flowers here and there to complete the look I wanted. Steve has a great collection of vintage/antique vases and containers that we were so happy with. It was such a pleasure working with Jamie and Steve, their service and punctuality is top notch.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Pamela · Married on 09/22/2012

This is my first wedding review of all of my Vendors! I thought of Wen floral first because they did an absolutely amazing job!!
    I didn't have a really big budget to work with but Jaimie and Steve made all of my visions come to life and my wedding was absolutely beautiful! Words can't express how happy I am with the job they did!

On top of that, they were always professional and courteous despite me being a very particular, nit-picky, and mind changing bride! The staff that worked my wedding that day were also very professional and hardworking. Jamie and Steve were not present on the day of my wedding, but I will always remember them as a part of my day for all of their efforts in making my day beautiful!

Sent on 01/12/2013