Along With You Photo + Video Reviews

Along With You Photo + Video 1
  • Shawna

Shawna Mcadams Gentry · Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

I was back and forth about a videographer for our wedding. I decided to book about 3 months before the wedding and I am so happy that I did. Rachel worked with me throughout the entire process! My wedding planner spoke highly about the ease of communication both before and on the wedding day. And Chris was AMAZING!!! He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! I highly recommend Along With You!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Along With You Photo + Video's reply:

Shawna! You are the sweetest! We are so happy and thankful to have been the ones to document your wedding day. Thank you for having us!
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute Perfection!

The AWY Team was such a wonderful and important piece to our wedding day and I absolutely loved working with them! Rachel and her team managed to capture so many incredible details and moments so perfectly and watching our final highlight video brought tears to our eyes. This is something we'll cherish forever.

I couldn't recommend them enough to any future brides, grooms or individuals with photo+video needs!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 09/02/2018

Completely Blown Away!

Hiring Along with You was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding! Having a video was extremely important to me. I researched for months to find the perfect videographer for us. I had narrowed it down to two and Along with You was one of them. I ended up hiring Along with You because of their communication with me. I'm a Realtor and work all hours of the day/night. Rachel and I would text and email later at night when I could actually talk and she was always very quick to respond. Rachel and her partner showed up on wedding day and you could barely tell they were there. They were not in the way at all and followed us throughout the day and night capturing priceless memories. They were professional and very sweet. We just got our highlight video last week and I cried so hard I almost hyperventilated hahaha. I of course shared it on FB an my family and friends can't say enough about it. It's everything I could have ever hoped for and it's just the highlight video. Along with You is an amazing videographer and will capture your day like no one else can!

Along With You Photo + Video 2
    Sent on 11/01/2018

LISA · Married on 04/07/2018

Selecting Rachel as our videographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made! She was super quick to respond to any questions, met with us a few times before the wedding, and was just so easy going. She has one of those personalities that you want around on your stressful day to help make it easier! Even though one of her photographers wasn’t available, she still helped with suggestions on other people she’d worked with and we found our amazing photographer through her!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Tammy · Married on 12/02/2017

Rachel was SOOOO sweet to work with! She had a calming effect on this ole MOB! She has the sweetest disposition and her and the photographer had never met before. Everyone kept saying "they work very well as a team. how long have they worked together?" My daughters wedding was the first time! She came highly recommended by a friend, and I am SO happy she was a part of our day. She was with us all day long. I cannot wait to see the video! I know it is going to be fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/18/2017

Along with you was truly incredible! Rachel added no stress to the big day and just made it so easy for me! She gave us so much for what we paid for and everything was better than we could have hoped for! So glad I chose Along with you, it is such a joy to be able to look back on our wedding day and remember how incredible it was!

Sent on 01/24/2018
  • Mrs.Reaves17

Tara · Married on 11/04/2017

Rachel was such an amazing vendor to work with!! She was responsive, helpful, and made the flow of the day so smooth!! I cannot wait to see the finished product, but I have no doubt she captured all the great aspects of our wedding day!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Breanna · Married on 06/06/2017

Y'all I can't say enough about Rachel. From the very beginning she only wanted the best for me and my groom. She was responsive to every text, email, phone call, etc. Not to mention how professional she was. Without a doubt you will not be disappointed with her! She worked so well with my photographer, allowed them to get the best shots, all the while capturing her own film. Every emotion, detail, and event I wanted captured you best believe she got it. I can't wait to show our children the big day she captured. So don't delay, book this gal today! ;)

Sent on 07/17/2017

Blaine · Married on 05/28/2017

Simply put - Rachel at Along With You Video is INCREDIBLE! She is extremely professional, very sweet and beyond TALENTED!!! She truly cares about her clients and has a keen creative vision for wedding videography. Our wedding highlight video is everything we could have hoped for and more!!! We chose to do the larger package with the readings and second shooter, and it was completely worth it. The video matches beautifully with the beat(s) of the music, and the story of our day flows perfectly in the highlight video. Rachel is definitely the best of the best!!! I HIGHLY recommend choosing Along With You video for your videography needs.
    -Blaine

Sent on 07/19/2017

Karen · Married on 05/28/2017

Oh my gosh! I can honestly say that Rachel at Along With You Video captured exactly what my daughter was looking for. Rachel's work is magnificent! Her attention to detail is superb and just phenomenal. I can't say enough about Blaine and Keith's video. Watch it and you will see the undeniable love captured! I would recommend Rachel at Along With You without blinking an eye.

Karen Frohlich
    Mom of the bride

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sydney · Married on 03/04/2017

Rachel went above and beyond and gave us the BEST video! She captured every moment of our day perfectly. Our guest and friends continue to say how perfect our video turned out!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Rachel was A-MAZING!!! As those mentioned below I too was unsure about videography in our budget and I can tell you Rachel and her team are worth every penny and more! She captured the most amazing aspects of our day (especially those we didn't even remember - it's true what they say, it goes by too fast). After about 3 minutes of Rachel and her team being there you forget that they even have video cameras! Rachel was extremely responsive leading up to and the day of and made sure we had everything we wanted, she also had everything to us within a month of the wedding (I have some friends married in the Spring still waiting on their videos). If you are sitting there thinking, I'm not sure if I should book Rachel, DO NOT HESITATE, reach out to her now and say your prayers that she still has your date available because she is wonderful, I am in awe of her talent and her true love of this business shines through!

Sent on 12/06/2016

alisha · Married on 10/08/2016

As a bride, dealing with budgets and making all my dreams come true with less than a princess budget, I can say with certainty, booking a video with Rachel was worth giving up my wedding favors and any other corner I had to tighten up. She not only went above and beyond the day of my wedding, with being available and her team was on top of everything and capturing the most perfect shots and having amazing creative direction, she produced my wedding to me to relive in a 12 minute video for as many times as I want for the rest of my life. I'm telling you, the day goes by so fast and pictures just aren't enough. The video lets you relive it and see all the stuff you didn't see because you were hiding so the groom didn't see you or dealing with a caterer or your crying mom. I was blown away with the quality of Rachel's service and final product! 5'trust me you're getting a killer deal and an amazing person to work with when you book with her! I promise, one bride to another - you'll be so happy you made a video work in the budget - especially one as beautiful as Rachel's videos!

Sent on 11/13/2016
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/23/2016

A few months into our engagement, my husband and I had decided to cross videography out of our budget. It just seemed like one of the perks instead of the must haves. After a friend recommended Rachel, all of that changed. It was clear from my first conversation with Rachel that she thoroughly enjoyed what she did and was passionate about her videos; it was so nice to hear her excitement about our wedding! She quickly responded to emails, listened to my ideas and incorporated those in our video, and she creatively gave her own ideas based on the style of our wedding. After our wedding, Rachel continued to work with us on choosing the perfect songs and made sure we received everything we wanted from that day. At this point, she was like a friend and we trusted every piece of her advice! We received our video in less than a month, and WOW we could not be more impressed! My husband and I continue to find new moments captured each time we watch our video. It truly was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. We are so happy to have these memories we will cherish always in a special video we can share with our friends and family. I truly cannot thank Rachel enough for her amazing work and will always recommend her to anyone in need of videography services!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2016

Rachel was absolutely wonderful to work with! She has true talent for what she does and makes a video a work of art! She does great work and helps in anyway she can! She responds to questions in a very timely manner and did everything she could to make our video how we wanted it! We received our video in about 3 weeks! She is very efficient as well! Going with Rachel was one of the best decisions we made because everytime we watch our videos we are able to relive that moment in its entirety! There are moments that my husband and I would have missed or some that we were never able to see unless we had the video! I cannot thank her enough for the exceptional work she did! I definately recommend her video services and could not have asked for better service! Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 04/30/2016

I love this girl! :) I debated purchasing videography services for a long time. It's something that was on the edge of my budget. But my goodness I'm so glad I took the plunge! Rachel did NOT disappoint! She listened carefully to every (and I mean every, I blabbered a lot) detail of things I liked and didn't like. Then she delivered exactly what I was dreaming of. Rachel truly enjoys this work and it shows! My husband and I will cherish this video of our favorite day FOREVER! Thank you Rachel! xo

Sent on 07/09/2016

Brooke · Married on 04/09/2016

I wish I could give more than 5 stars because it's really more than just Rachel and her team providing what we agreed upon- she went above and beyond to get every little moment throughout the day, was so fun to work with, and really has just been a joy throughout all of our correspondence. She made sure everything was just as we wanted and is providing us so much footage to relive our day whenever we like! Not to mention, adding specific services we requested that were not part of a package just because she wanted to make us happy. The value for what we are receiving is incredible!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Hope · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot stop watching our wedding video! Rachel captured every moment perfectly...even moments that I was not able to see in real life (being a bride is a crazy time!!). I almost skimped out on a video because of our wedding budget, but this video was worth every penny! Watching a video of our most favorite day lets us relive it as best we can, in a way that photographs just cannot do. We are so thankful for Rachel and her team, and would recommend them to ALL of our friends! XO

Sent on 11/17/2015

Ryan · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I are extremely pleased with our wedding video. As a videographer/photographer myself, I can assure you that Rachel is a talented professional!

Sent on 03/12/2018