Forget Me Not Designs

Thompsons Station, TN View map

Forget Me Not Designs

What started in a small town in Massachusetts has blossomed and spread to Nashville, Tennessee and the surrounding area. Ashley Walters grew up working in different flower shops all over the South Shore of Massachusetts; after graduating from Endicott College and Rittners School of Floral Design she headed south. Since moving to Tennessee she has helped many brides achieve their dream wedding flowers. Recently she has completed wedding designs for the artist Brian Kelley from the band Florida Georgia Line, and her work has been seen all over the country and within People Magazine.

She works closely with a local wholesale company and can accommodate the large scale wedding and the budget bride. While weddings are her passion, Ashley has experience all over the floral realm - from parties and corporate events to funerals and home designs.

Tanya Married on 07/01/2018
    Ashley was wonderful to work with! Not only were the flowers for my wedding absolutely gorgeous, they were very nicely priced! I couldn’t be more happy that Forget Me Not Designs was the florist for my wedding and would use her services again without a second thought. Thanks so much for the beautiful floral arrangements Ashley!
    Sharon Married on 06/22/2018
    Ashley was absolutely wonderful! Since I was from South Carolina and was not familiar with location of rehearsal dinner, it was very comforting to know that she knew the restaurant and knew exactly what to do for my flowers. I had a slight color change the day of delivery and she was able to accommodate. The large arrangement was beautiful and unique. Thanks for allowing me to enjoy our special event without worrying about the flowers!
    Jenna Married on 04/14/2018
    Ashley truly brought my vision to life for our flowers. She was extremely flexible and easy to communicate with. Our bouquets and table arrangements were beautiful and truly added to the entire day. I highly recommend Ashley, she has a great eye for different designs and is able to give great suggestions for different flowers to use.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

20 photos · 08/08/2016
  • Drew & Sloan
    26 photos · 03/21/2015

Allenbrooke Farms Allenbrooke Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Ashley is amazing! We love working with her and so do all of our couples! We recommend Forget Me Not to all of our booked couples.

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Forget Me Not Designs!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

B-Golden Weddings & Events B-Golden Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Love working with Ashley. She does amazing work! I will be working with Ashley for a long time :) Thanks so much for all your help....you are greatly appreciated here at B-Golden Events.

Thompsons Station, 37179
Location of (Forget Me Not Designs)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding