Petals and Fields

Nashville, TN View map Visit website

$4,479 Typical Price

Petals & Fields collective is a team of designers and planners who help you plan step by step and design unforgettable floral pieces.

From draping florals, installations, full and partial planning services and custom suits for the groom and groomsmen, we are that one stop shop that covers all the basis.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$398

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$30

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$400

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,479

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alexis Married on 06/25/2022

Absolutely stunning florals!

Alina is insanely talented and such an incredible partner throughout the wedding planning experience. She listened to our vision and then made it come to life with her own creative touches and truly one of a kind design instincts. She has a natural eye for details and found a way to make every table look special and magazine-worthy but also like you would want it in your home for a dinner party. Our guests were blown away by the decor as she completely transformed our wedding venue in the most tasteful, intentional, and thoughtful ways. She was not only flexible when some of our plans changed, but became a constant source of support throughout the planning process that we knew we could count on. She is caring, loyal, fun, and genuine. Her team executed everything flawlessly and seamlessly on the day of the wedding. We could not imagine not knowing her and not working with her on our wedding!
    Josie R. Married on 10/02/2021

The best of the best!

Alina and her team absolutely exceeded my expectations! I was very indecisive on what I wanted, especially for my arbor, and I left it completely in Alina’s hands to create something for me. She did not disappoint! It truly took our breath away, as well as the guests. We gave her our budget and she worked with us to stay in our budget while bringing my vision to life. She was always available to answer any questions I had with a very quick response time. I cannot recommend her enough!
    Andrew K. Married on 08/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Quality, Love, Integrity, Loyalty, Deliver more then promised, Enchanting and Mezmorizing beauty.

Had a great experience dealing with Petals & Fields. Ali is an honest hard working American born and raised flower designer and her company has collective knowledge and wisdom of 60 years.

Birthdays, Holidays, Weddings, Reunions, Funerals, I don't think there is an event they haven't worked on.

Her work is authentic, original, beautiful! Flowers are like food, when someone puts their heart into it, makes it a blessing and crave more.

Why deal with a designer that does it for money and not for the love?
    What is love for flowers? I asked her.

It's a family tradition. Alinas parents and 4 sisters all have spent decades being flower designers, that's called collective knowledge. That is a security cushion most designers don't have. If ever a situation should arise where advice or help is needed, there is a whole family and crew behind her

A true patriot Alina is! (and considering the past two years in our country, where every freeloader is refusing to go to work and those that use to work became freeloaders and a burden for the nation) we need more people like her! More women like her! (not even a biologist, and I know who she is... unlike Supreme loser court of America)

She has my business, family, social events for as long as she is in business ...and if she should ever have a job else where due to how our economy is going, I'm going to deal with which ever company that can meet her high standards for quality and customer service.

We flew her out to California for multiple events. She is one of a kind in this country and glad I got to meet her when she was still in California.

May one and ONLY true God keep blessing you, your business, family, loved ones and every life you touch with your creativity and beauty.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Nashville, Tennessee Nashville, TN, 37211
Location of (Petals and Fields)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding