Rose Hill Flowers

Nashville, TN View map Visit website

Serving the greater metropolitan area of Nashville, Tennessee, independently-owned and nationally recognized Rose Hill Flowers specializes in wedding floral arrangements. Ranked as one of the nation’s top 250 florists and considered by Southern Living Magazine to be one of the south’s best florists, Rose Hill Flowers and its award-winning design team are dedicated to providing comprehensive customer service and crafting beautiful, creative floral creations that fulfill your wedding vision.

Products Offered

For your convenience, Rose Hill Flowers provides a complimentary wedding consultation to all potential clients, which includes a free floral arrangement with no strings attached. The florist’s professional wedding consultants will endeavor to craft a wedding package proposal specific to your budget, floral selection, and color preferences. Every wedding package includes a complimentary bridal toss bouquet. All of Rose Hill Flowers' wedding florals are imported fresh from California, Holland, and South America. The design team is happy to accommodate the needs of your floral vision and wedding theme. Some of Rose Hill Flowers' floral products include:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

• Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 05/06/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience!

My husband and I eloped in Nashville and I had to do all my wedding planning via phone and email. I had a simple elopement and only needed my bouquet, a MOH bouquet and two boutonnieres. It was extremely hard to find a florist that would do just that for a wedding and I was also nervous about choosing a florist without actually seeing a test bouquet. After weeks of searching, I found Rose Hill Flowers and emailed them with my inspo pics. They got back to me immediately and let me know what flowers they would use for the bouquets and boutonnieres and a quote (which I thought was very reasonable and average for what I wanted). When the big day came, they had the flowers delivered to my hotel on time and they were exactly what I wanted. They also mailed me a handwritten note, thanking me for choosing them for our special day. I was completely blown away. I would 100x choose them again and I'm so happy they were able be part of my wedding and for making the process so stress-free!

Rose Hill Flowers's reply:

Danielle,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send such a lovely review to Wedding Wire! We are honored to have been a part of making your wedding day everything you were looking for! Remember we are always here for you anytime you need flowers!
    Thank you again for choosing Rose Hill Flowers!
    Mary
    Emily H. Married on 11/14/2020
    5 out of 5 rating

Stunning wedding flowers

Our experience with Rebel Hill Florist was absolutely perfect. Mary was so kind and took the time to meet with me and truly understand the vision for our wedding. She was also incredibly accommodating when we had to make several changes to our guest list and overall wedding plan. The flowers were GORGEOUS - I seriously loved everything they did - from the boutonnieres to the bridal bouquet and ceremony decor - everything was perfect.

Rose Hill Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Emily! You were a pleasure to work with. We are so happy Covid did not stop your wedding!! We are looking forward to seeing your wedding photos! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with your flowers!
    Mary

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Home of the People's President Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Home of the People's President Historic Weddings

If you're looking for wedding flowers, make sure you check out Rebel Hill Florist. They are great at taking your ideas and making them a reality, and they are so fantastic to talk to when you need a professional's perspective.

TMC Events TMC Events Wedding Planners

Rebel Hill Florist does exquisite work! They are very attentive to detail, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with them, and hope to again in the future.

4821 Trousdale Dr Nashville, TN, 37220

Monday thru Saturday 8:00 am until 5:30 pm
Location of (Rose Hill Flowers)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding