Onyx Entertainment

Antioch, TN View map Visit website

$800 Most Popular Price

Onyx Entertainment is a wedding-DJ company based out of Nashville, Tennessee. The professional team covers weddings throughout Nashville and customizes every detail to reflect couples’ wishes. They aim to elevate the party atmosphere and bring an element of fun to every occasion. Their professionalism and detail-oriented approach mean lets you relax and enjoy your big day surrounded by those you love.

Onyx Entertainment wants to make your wedding day personal and memorable. This collective of talented DJs customizes playlists to reflect to-be-weds’ musical leanings and favorite genres. Their mission is to get the party started and keep people dancing long into the night. They oversee MC duties such as introductions and announcements. As well as providing stellar DJ services, the team offers a helping hand with wedding planning and sourcing vendors. From photography and videography to lighting equipment and wedding-day beauty, the personnel provides no-fuss solutions in one place.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
  • Will
    Will A. Married on 01/09/2021

The best dj out there

Onyx Entertainment is the absolute BEST DJ service I could’ve imagined. Derek and his team were such a joy to work with and made the entire process so smooth and painless. Know that you can trust them to provide the highest quality DJ services, the friendliest customer service, and complete ease to work with! It’s a great feeling to a bride and groom to know that you have a trustworthy vendor that you won’t have to worry about or babysit, and Onyx completely puts you at ease with how thorough and on top of things they are. Our big day wouldn’t have been the same without them, and I can promise that they will help make your wedding as smooth, fun, and enjoyable as possible!!
    Rebekah C. Married on 10/17/2020

Use onyx entertainment for your event

Derek and his team are absolutely awesome! We hired them for our wedding at Battle Mountain in College Grove and they were incredible. Derek was super patient with me through the process, gave me checklists for planning (which I love) and answered all of my questions, helping me address items I hadn't even thought of. Unfortunately Derek wasn't able to work my event (He was very apologetic and I totally understand!) But he sent two of his greatest team members in his place and they did a phenomenal job!! They worked directly off the plans we'd made, and made executive decisions on my part when needed which took the stress of last-minute/pop up decisions off my plate. They ran the show! I'm only disappointed we had one wedding event for them to work. Will absolutely hire them again for our party events.

Deals

Team

Derek Hughes
Derek Hughes
Owner/DJ

Hey I'm Derek! I have had the privilege of being a wedding DJ and Photobooth operator for about 6 years now. I began this job in Austin, TX with one of the TOP Wedding service companies in the U.S. (Complete Weddings) and my mentor was voted #2 DJ in Austin! As a Nashville singer/musician, I love bringing fun and creativity to the dance floor. The wedding experience is something that is to be cherished and remembered forever. The idea of making even the slightest positive difference in the way the special night is remembered is what drives me to take my job very seriously and have lots of enthusiasm. Whether it be creating a unique playlist to your taste, getting your people on the dance floor, or just checking in with the wedding coordinator, I will always make sure the couple is taken care of throughout the night. My highest priority is to create a great environment and memories that will last a lifetime!

Taylor Leigh
Taylor Leigh
Photographer

Taylor moved from Wisconsin to Nashville to pursue her love for hair and photography. She is a mom to a dog named Benjamin, and a cat named Kiki. Her day starts with ice cream for breakfast, and ends with breakfast for dinner. She is the ultimate hype girl. Time spent with Tay is fun, comfortable, and encouraging. She loves capturing genuine moments. The real authentic you. Messy hair. Laughter. Closeness. Tickle fights. Pure Joy. Zoolander. Memories that are raw and beautiful that you will look back on for years to come.

Daniel  Sibrian
Daniel Sibrian
DJ/Singer

Musician, DJ, Artist, and Guitarist alike, Daniel Sibrian hails from Nashville, Tennessee. When not performing, he spends his time writing and creating his own music with his wife and bandmate, Madison Sibrian. He has been performing music since he was only 11 years old. Having played countless events in different states and countries, and in numerous bands since 2014, he has learned how to interact with a variety of different crowds to provide entertainment. For him, it’s all about creating a mood and making those in attendance feel something special. Playing those tracks that get you tapping your feet and nodding your head without you realizing it, regardless of genre, tempo, or style. Daniel caters to his audience and if you like to dance, he will get you on the dance floor in no time.

1005 Windsor Brook Pl Antioch, TN, 37013
615-334-0801
Location of (Onyx Entertainment)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding