Brackney Photo Co.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Brackney Photo Co. is a woman-and-veteran-owned wedding photography company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Lesleann Brackney specializes in capturing unique love stories through visually-appealing imagery. This expert and her team truly love what they do, and the passion is evident in their work. Together they aim to provide you with timeless photographs that help mark one of life’s most precious milestones. Lesleann and the team at Brackney Photo Co. tend to practice an array of photographic styles and techniques ranging from contemporary to natural, and photojournalistic.

Though Brackney Photo Co. is based in the Atlanta area, they welcome the opportunity to travel. Lesleann guides you through a step-by-step process where you choose the services you require for your investment. Additional photoshoots or hours of coverage can be arranged as well as the acquisition of a second photographer for your wedding. After the big event, you and your partner can look forward to viewing your memories in various digital and print formats.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Ashley M. Married on 11/20/2021

Fantastic!!!

We had the best experience ever. She is professional, personable, and efficient, but she is also a joy to be around. She made us feel relaxed and comfortable the entire time, and caught so many pictures I wouldn’t have even imagined. I am so pleased with our pictures and I cannot wait to get them printed because they are perfect! Many different options for packages made it easy to pick one that worked perfectly for us and she was great to work with on scheduling!
    Emily O. Married on 10/08/2021

Awesome photography!

Lesleann did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with our wedding album!
  • Hong
    Hong N. Married on 05/01/2021

Gorgeous Photos of Our Special Day!

I knew when I was looking for a photographer, I was trying to find one that did more natural photo edits. We first had a consultation meeting with Lesleann and we loved her energy and the services she was providing. She worked with us on our schedule and helped us to captured our Vietnamese Ceremony and our Traditional Wedding Ceremony. Lesleanne was very accommodating and always quick to respond to our messages. I can’t rave enough on the beautiful quality of the photos we’ve received from Lesleann of our special day! Her and her assistant even managed to corral our chaoitc family members for photos right after the ceremony. The photos were absolutely stunning! We’ve even recommended her as the photographer to capture my cousin’s daughter wedding and will be photographing them on their special day as well.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Lesleann Brackney
Lesleann Brackney
Owner / Lead Photographer

I love my job. I'm a people person and I really enjoy getting to know each of my couples, what makes them each unique and also so great together. My job as a wedding photographer is to make space for couples to be themselves, have a fun and relaxed time planning and posing for their photos. With a blend of photojournalistic and modern portraiture as my style, your images are sure to come out authentic, genuine, and filled with all of the little details that tell the story of who you are and what makes the magic, hope, and excitement of your wedding day so special. My goal is to dig deep into the uniqueness that is you as a couple and incorporate that into the storytelling of your big day and continued voyage together

1700 Northside Drive, Suite A7, Unit #5676 Atlanta, GA, 30318
Location of (Brackney Photo Co.)

Brackney Photo Co. frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brackney Photo Co. include in the starting price?

Brackney Photo Co. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Brackney Photo Co. include in their most popular wedding package?

Brackney Photo Co. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Brackney Photo Co. offer?

Brackney Photo Co. offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brackney Photo Co. offer?

Brackney Photo Co. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brackney Photo Co. offer for wedding events?

Brackney Photo Co. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brackney Photo Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brackney Photo Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding