Brackney Photo Co.

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Brackney Photo Co. is a woman-and-veteran-owned wedding photography company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Lesleann Brackney specializes in capturing unique love stories through visually-appealing imagery. This expert and her team truly love what they do, and the passion is evident in their work. Together they aim to provide you with timeless photographs that help mark one of life鈥檚 most precious milestones. Lesleann and the team at Brackney Photo Co. tend to practice an array of photographic styles and techniques ranging from contemporary to natural, and photojournalistic.

Though Brackney Photo Co. is based in the Atlanta area, they welcome the opportunity to travel. Lesleann guides you through a step-by-step process where you choose the services you require for your investment. Additional photoshoots or hours of coverage can be arranged as well as the acquisition of a second photographer for your wedding. After the big event, you and your partner can look forward to viewing your memories in various digital and print formats.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily W. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing photos!

We had the best experience with Lesleann for our engagement and wedding photos! My husband and I are both not super comfortable having pictures taken of us but Lesleann made the whole experience fun and laid back. She did a great job working with us to figure out a timeline for pictures on the day to make sure we could get all the shots we wanted. The turnaround time for both our engagement shoot and the wedding photos was super quick and most importantly, the pictures are gorgeous!!! I was so worried I wouldn't like how I looked in them but there is truly not one picture I don't love.

Brackney Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you for the awesome review, Emily!! I loved working with you and Adam. Thank you for choosing me for such an important job.
    Ashley M. Married on 11/20/2021

Fantastic!!!

We had the best experience ever. She is professional, personable, and efficient, but she is also a joy to be around. She made us feel relaxed and comfortable the entire time, and caught so many pictures I wouldn鈥檛 have even imagined. I am so pleased with our pictures and I cannot wait to get them printed because they are perfect! Many different options for packages made it easy to pick one that worked perfectly for us and she was great to work with on scheduling!
    Emily O. Married on 10/08/2021

Awesome photography!

Lesleann did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with our wedding album!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lesleann Brackney
Lesleann Brackney
Owner / Lead Photographer

I love my job. I'm a people person and I really enjoy getting to know each of my couples, what makes them each unique and also so great together. My job as a wedding photographer is to make space for couples to be themselves, have a fun and relaxed time planning and posing for their photos. With a blend of photojournalistic and modern portraiture as my style, your images are sure to come out authentic, genuine, and filled with all of the little details that tell the story of who you are and what makes the magic, hope, and excitement of your wedding day so special. My goal is to dig deep into the uniqueness that is you as a couple and incorporate that into the storytelling of your big day and continued voyage together

1700 Northside Drive, Suite A7, Unit #5676 Atlanta, GA, 30318
Location of (Brackney Photo Co.)

Brackney Photo Co. frequently asked questions

Brackney Photo Co. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Brackney Photo Co. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Brackney Photo Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding