Brackney Photo Co. Reviews

4 | Villa Rica, GA

4 Reviews for Brackney Photo Co.

• Jessica

Jessica Carter · Married on 04/30/2019

Intimate wedding photographer

We love Lesleann! She was the perfect photographer for our wedding. Her attention to detail and ability to capture every moment is incredible. So thankful to her for capturing our big day in such perfect photos that we can cherish forever ❤️

Sent on 08/20/2019

Brackney Photo Co.'s reply:

Jessica!! Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved every minute of working with you and your family. I hope you are loving the newlywed life. ❤️
  • Amber

Amber Jones · Married on 08/18/2018

Lifesaver!

We had a friend of the family initially scheduled to take pictures but couldnt & Lesleann was not only quick to respond, but she was so proffessional & within days got months worth of preparation done. Her demeanor, knowledge, personality, & compassion for photography shows!! We are so grateful & will be using her in the future for other big family moments! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Samantha Searcy · Married on 03/25/2018

Amazing and Talented Photographer/ Team!

Lesleann did the most amazing job on the most important day of my life! My husband and I chose her from the engagement photos to the day of, and we loved every second it! Her husband and her were versatile with both our time and any changes in schedule that may have occurred due to weather and/or timing. The guys enjoyed Jacob's laid back attitude and actually seemed to enjoy taking the photos instead of feeling like it was a job! Lesleann edited and returned our photos in great time and there were so many to choose from when all was said and done! I would recommend any brides to choose her and Brackney Photography for all of their photo needs!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amanda Yorcis · Married on 11/18/2017

Stunning photos. Flexible and kind. Above and beyond!

Brackney photography was so wonderful to work with. Great price, and true talent. Lesleann has an eye for capturing the beauty of the moment. She is so fun and accommodating. The service was above and beyond. I would 100% recommend to any bride looking for a photography package. Thank you for the gift of precious memories. We will treasure our pictures our whole life.

Sent on 11/17/2018