Marietta, GA 30066 Map · Phone number

About Dana Ebron Photography

Well, Hello!

I'm Dana. I have been photographing weddings in the Atlanta area for 8 years now! My goal is to create fun, romantic, and timeless images all while capturing the true essence of your wedding day. I'd love to talk to you about my packages and customizations to fit your needs and help make your day even more special!

Follow Dana Ebron Photography on

4 Reviews for Dana Ebron Photography

• Collin

Collin Shumate · Married on 05/26/2019

Great photographer

I will admit we haven't seen the final product (since wedding photos regularly take several weeks to edit) but we have seen some "sneak peaks" from our wedding day and we absolutely love Dana's style and eye for a great picture! She was great with us on our wedding day, taking "detail" shots, special pictures of myself and my husband alone, managing our large family and group pictures, and candids from throughout the night. She did a great job and we were happy to work with her! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • O

Omoye Osehobo · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Wedding Photographer

Dana did the photography for both our Nigerian and American weddings, and the photos turned out beautiful. We have so many to choose from for picture frames and albums. She was even flexible enough to spend a little extra time capturing our grand exit when the wedding ran later than planned. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Arteja

Arteja · Married on 09/30/2018

Best Photograher Ever!

Dana was amazing! So professional and definitely knows her craft! She literally captured every detail and moment! The picture quality was crystal clear! Most people kept saying they felt like they were there!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Dana Ebron Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Marietta, GA, 30066 See on map