Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number

About Atlanta Event Studio

Atlanta Event Studio is a boutique, full service event planning firm. We believe that every bride needs to be able to sit back and enjoy the planning process of one of the most important days of her life. That is where we come in! Let us help you coordinate vendors, design concepts, and day-of logistics. We have been published in numerous publications including Occasions Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Oh Brides, Ruffled and more! Please contact us today!

higginstopitswhitneyhuynhphotographylv2a2376
jhp amy chris wedding 1408
higginstopitswhitneyhuynhphotographylv2a2155
higginstopitswhitneyhuynhphotographylv2a2376

20 Reviews for Atlanta Event Studio

Amanda at Atlanta Event Studio has been a lifesaver. I never planned on getting married, and I certainly never thought I would plan a wedding! I'm thrilled to have met the love of my life, but the wedding part still intimidates and overwhelms me. When the shock wore off that I was actually engaged after years of proclaiming that I was uninterested, many friends told me I could go the planning route alone. I am beyond grateful that I found Amanda, however. And I did my research. I took the time to interview several planners, knowing that I needed a unique combination of work ethic, compassion, understanding, intelligence and style. I'm not super easy to work with in any capacity, and I knew I needed to find someone who could help me in spite of my idiosyncrasies and unusual desires. During the interview process, Amanda stood out so far above and beyond the others. She takes her business seriously but is personable and friendly. Throughout planning, she has exceeded my expectations, combining high level professionalism with a beautiful knack for managing my mood swings. She calmly responds to my ever changing mind, and I always feel comfortable contacting her with a new idea or question. Her sense of design is exceptional, and you will not find anyone with better taste. She always makes herself available to help, and her time management and budgeting skills are phenomenal. Now, whenever anyone tells me "you don't need a wedding planner," I just tell them, "you just don't know Amanda." I cannot recommend her more highly!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2014

Amanda at Atlanta Event Studio is my go to preferred vendor for wedding coordination. As a wedding photographer we get asked by our clients who we recommend for coordination and Amanda is always my number one pick. She is professional, easy to do business with, responsive, and organized. Above all else, Amanda is unflappable on a wedding day. No matter what happens she rolls with it and knows how to make an event go off without a hitch. She is a valuable asset to any wedding day vendor team and I highly recommend that you chose her to coordinate your event.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Heather · Married on 09/27/2014

The absolute best decision I made about my wedding (besides the guy I married!) was hiring Amanda at Atlanta Event Studio. To say she went above and beyond is an understatement.

She started working with us about 10 months before the wedding, and the only thing we'd done was set the date and book the venue. At the time, we were living in Florida, but having the wedding and eventually moving to Atlanta, and it was invaluable having someone doing legwork while we were hundreds of miles away. She suggested the majority of our vendors, not just based on who she's worked with before, but who she thought would be a great fit for us (and they all were!).

The week of the wedding, I hardly had to lift a finger. She communicated with all the vendors and even our bridal party.

I was fully able to enjoy my wedding day because of Amanda. She kept the schedule moving along and coordinated the entire day. The day went off without a hitch, besides us getting hitched!

Sent on 12/02/2014