6070 Dawson Blvd. Suite F, Norcross, GA 30093 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Niq Williams Event Management LLC

Niq Williams Event Management LLC is a professional wedding and party planner from Norcross, Georgia who offer couples a full-service planning experience. Led by Christie Niq Williams, this dynamic team specializes in a variety of areas that all come together to make your wedding day one-of-a-kind. Couples can focus on celebrating with their family and friends rather than worrying about each detail of the event. Niq Williams Event Management LLC will ensure smooth coordination and execution of your wedding plan, and all you need to do is have fun! Book now with Niq Williams Event Management LLC!

Couples can choose which level of service they desire to bring their vision to life. Call today for a free consultation to learn more about their coordination and planning services. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

Niq Williams Event Management LLC 7
  • Santrella

Santrella Davis · Married on 08/18/2019

The Irving Experience

Words cannot begin to express our gratitude to Christie & the Niq Williams Event Team. We can honestly say that Christie did an outstanding job on our special day.
    I (Mrs. Irving) do not know or even understand how anyone would attempt to plan a wedding without a planner. I already know had I attemted to do so, it would have been a BIG mess. There were so many times that I would lose focus and forget things but behold, the best wedding planner in the universe kept me on track. When I had doubts about the colors schemes and the small things, Niq always reassured me. Many people asked me after the wedding was I glad to finally be rid of the all the stress and chaos of planning & putting my wedding together & I calmly tell everyone that I experienced little to no stress at all because MY wedding planner was on it and they are amazed when I say that. I had my very own personal Lady in Waiting named Keisha who is a GEM by my side the whole day that took care of my every need & my husband had his very own assistant not sure of his title maybe Concierge mamed Murdock who was also the best that took care all of his needs for the day that removed all stress that people sometimes experience on their wedding day.
    My husband & I wish we could relive our wedding over & over just to take it all in once more. EVERYTHING Christie & her team created/design/executed was absolutely breathe taking. Our guests were just as blown away as we were.
    Wow - Its going to be odd not texting/talking/emailing at least once a week like we have over these past 2 years.. so in closing, I would tell anyone in need of a wedding planner to definitely go with Niq Williams Events.
    Thank you Christie/Niq - you hold a special place in our heart always.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Niq Williams Event Management LLC 13
    Niq Williams Event Management LLC 14
    Niq Williams Event Management LLC 15

Diamond · Married on 05/25/2019

The staff was AMAZING! Mrs. Williams was very professional and far exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend her and her staff to everyone! I'm sure I will get a chance to work with her in the future.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Joshlynn · Married on 03/23/2019

All Things Girly!

My husband and I thoroughly vetted NWE before contacting them to provide Planning and Design services for my Spring 2019 wedding. My husband was rather intense with Christie when it came down to costs and services. Long story short, she passed his test! lol
    Throughout my entire wedding planning process Christie remained responsive, cooperative and professional. There were certainly times when I questioned her suggestions/recommendations (as most control-freak brides will). She ALWAYS reassured me that things were being handled and put my worry to ease. I appreciated her sassy personality as it was just what my type A personality needed. Christie reminded me often that I chose NWE for a reason and that they would not disappoint.

Chrsitie took my dream of a GIRLY, all things Pink and Glam wedding and made it more than I could've imagined. When issues arose with our venue (no fault of mine or NWE) Christie was there we a quick resolution every time.
    I continue to receive compliments about the design and decor of our wedding and that's all thanks to NWE!! It warms my heart that family and friends are still in awe over my wedding.

I am currently thinking of the next event I can have just to hire NWE again!

Sent on 04/08/2019