3393 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 75

About Park Avenue Events

You’re Engaged!

Once the ring has been slipped on your finger, it’s time to start planning with us! Let us help you pull off the wedding of your dreams. What are you waiting for? Let us help you get inspired! Park Avenue Events is dedicated to assisting you in making your special day one you'll never forget. We're devoted to executing even your smallest detail, so you'll have more time to relax and enjoy this exciting moment in your lives.

At Park Avenue Events, we believe in providing out clients with exceptional service. With extensive experience while paying extra attention to detail, we deliver highly-customized and innovative ideas in making your day unforgettable. Whether you're planning a wedding, birthday party or bridal shower, Park Avenue is the best Atlanta has to offer when it attempting to align your vision with reality. We will bring your dreams to life with the highest level of professionalism, imagination, resourcefulness, conviction and enthusiasm.

Weddings - full, partial, day of and customized planning packages

The wedding of your dreams starts right here on the Avenue. We find inspiration with a sunset or from the pages of your favorite fashion magazine. Once the word is out and the date is set, we will plan your wedding step-by-step with your wishes and budget in mind. From the flowers, to the location to the hair and makeup, we promise to create a breathtaking and luxurious wedding.

Destination Weddings: Looking for something intimate with close-nit family and friends? Or maybe you’re just looking something completely untraditional? Let us start the honeymoon early and plan your Destination Wedding. We’ll handle the details cost effectively and all that will be required is to pack your bag.

Honeymoon Planning: You've had your dream wedding, reception, now everyone's on their way home and now it’s time for the sweetest moment. Whether your choice is to walk hand-in-hand on sandy beaches or explore the globe, Park Avenue can assist in every detail of the planning. We’re creative, insightful and able to think “outside of the box” to create the excursion of your dreams.

Social Events – It’s always social on the Avenue! Think sophistication and FUN! Park Avenue Events is experienced in planning nearly any social event. With rich details we will create the most memorable birthday celebrations, graduation parties, baby showers, bridal showers, bar mitzvahs, and bat mitzvahs. We're diligent about fulfilling your every want and need with incredible food, service and music.

Corporate Events - If professionalism is your goal, Park Avenue is the agency you need. We thrive on effectively following details and direction for board meetings and corporate events.

Fundraisers/Galas- Hosting a gala or fundraiser soon? We are more than capable of planning your event in order to fulfill your desires. We can help you research, pinpoint your target audience and market your event in order to yield the greatest contributions possible.

Become a Fan!

Park Avenue Events 2
Park Avenue Events 3
Park Avenue Events 4

Taylor Rose · Married on 04/07/2018

Hester is amazing to work with! After having reservations with my previous wedding planner, Hester stepped in 3 months before my wedding and tied up all the loose ends I was left drowning in. She suggested wonderful vendors and helped stick to the budget.

Hester is organized, punctual, upbeat and calming! She will let you know what to expect and answer every question you have along the way.

She's worth every penny!

Park Avenue Events 5
    Park Avenue Events 6
    Park Avenue Events 7
    Park Avenue Events 8

reina · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot say enough about Hester Park at Park Avenue Wedding Planning. She is top notch, a true professional, extremely organized and knows the business well. You cannot go wrong with this lady. She will do what she says she is going to do, will not over promise and under deliver. All you have to do is tell her exactly what you want, and she will take it from there. Absolutely worth every penny spent.

Ladies, HIRE YOUR WEDDING PLANNER BEFORE CHOOSING YOUR EVENT space, you will be surprised at all the things you do not know, it will be very well worth it!

Hester handled vendors, hotels, time-lines, change of wedding dates, guest lists, mother-daughter disagreements, the list was endless. I don't know what we would have done without her. She was outstanding, always available, had answers to all our questions and vendors to point us in the right the direction without ever being pushy or overbearing.

I highly recommend her services, ours was a large complicated wedding, however, I would use her for any event, extravagant or intimate, you will not be sorry.

Money Well Spent...
    Mother of the Bride

Juelle · Married on 06/04/2016

Words cannot express my gratitude towards Hester. I was able to enjoy my wedding day thoroughly because I had confidence that Hester had everything under control and she would take care of what needed to be taken care of. The first time I met Hester, she had such a warm personality and her dedication to her work was evident. Hester was the first of three wedding planners that I intended to contact and interview. After my meeting with Hester, I knew that she was the one I needed to help me plan my wedding. I did not care to interview another wedding planner and I made the right decision. The whole process went well and I was kept on schedule. Hester also had amazing vendors that she previously worked with that had given great results. Everything from the invitations, stationary, photography and decor were beautifully done. Most of my guests were from out of town and Hester was able to organize the sequence of events so that everything ran smoothly. I actually had guests comment on what an amazing job she had done. The night before my wedding, the last person that I spoke to was Hester. She called to find out how I was doing and if there was anything I needed of her. That really meant a lot to me. Every detail of the ceremony and the reception were beautifully done. I had some guests tell me that it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended. I recommend Hester, without any reservation, to anyone needing a planner.
    Juelle

Park Avenue Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Union Diamond
    Union Diamond Wedding Jewelers

Park Avenue Events is truly an exceptional wedding and event planner. When you see a Park Avenue Bride you know she has received the best of the best. This is one of the most important choices to make when planning a wedding. Hester and her team always deliver. Thanks, Union Diamond

• Jeff McLaurin Designs
    Jeff McLaurin Designs Wedding Jewelers

Hester Parks of Park Avenue Events is one of the best planners we have worked with. If you are looking for a professional, creative and thoughtful planner you can stop looking once you meet Hester!

• Enraptured Events
    Enraptured Events Wedding Planners

Park Avenue Events shows great attention to detail when executing the design scheme for her clients and shows a great deal of care for her clients as well. She's not only a colleague, she's a friend, which makes her a an amazing wedding and event planner. A true asset to the industry!

• 3393 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326 See on map