YouAreRaven.com

Gainesville, GA View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

I believe in the raw emotion, organic, natural, and honest. In clean pictures, free from over-processing & trends.

I believe that love is beautiful, and that counts for all kinds.

I believe in making connections, in evoking responses with my photography.

I believe in working every day towards your best self. In working towards being more and more eco-friendly and green.

I believe in allowing my couples to be themselves. I welcome your authentic self.

Marianna Married on 12/01/2018

Raven is a delight

I've waited so long to write this review because I wanted to make sure I adequately conveyed how much of a pleasure it was to work with Raven for our wedding. As a couple, we had different styles (one more traditional and comfortable/eager to be photographed, one less traditional and very camera-shy). We are deeply silly people, who wanted our wedding to be both solemn and fun. We thought it would be hard to find a photographer who could cover all those bases while generating artwork that would hang in our home forever. That's a tall order! But then we found Raven. Her portfolio quickly caught our eyes because of the mix of fun/fantastical and deeply emotional work. When we spoke to her she was the height of professionalism, while remaining warm and coaxing us into being open about what we wanted. Our engagement session (included in the package we opted for) was - shockingly - FUN and got us comfortable with her, rather than a contrived pain in the neck. At the wedding, she and her fabulous second (Gabbie Burseth, another gem) again helped us feel at ease, capturing meaningful moments beautifully and organically. She was always looking out for us to make sure we were having fun and taking the time that we needed to enjoy the day. When the photos arrived (on time and conveniently) we couldn't wait to share them with our family and friends. I wouldn't have thought someone could capture so much of the magic and the feel of that day, but they managed it. I have and would continue to recommend her to anyone. She is professional, talented, fun, and (perhaps most importantly) kind. Do yourself a favor and talk to Raven.
    Rebecca Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    In an industry where the culture makes you feel like you always have to do more and where pinterest can be a dangerous place, Raven is a breath of fresh air. Not once did we ever feel like what we were doing or what we wanted wasn’t “good enough”. She was so down to earth and it felt like we were hanging out with an old friend whenever we were taking pictures. My husband is extremely nervous when taking pictures, but you would have no idea in any of our engagement or wedding photos. Raven was absolutely spectacular and we feel like we won the lottery that we found her. She is very talented and somehow is able to capture the essence of you and your significant other. Every photo set I see from her just continues to reinforce that fact. We are so in love with our wedding photos and are so thankful that we got to work with her. Seriously, talk to Raven, you won't regret putting your photos into her hands.
    Erin Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Raven was the photographer for our wedding and she exceeded our expectations. The final images were crystal clear, vibrant with color and her eye for contrast is incredible. Most importantly, Raven's attitude and lively yet calm approach taking the pictures made both of us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She caught the spirit , the genuineness and joy at our wedding and also hidden moments were revealed. Raven with her lens captured memories and feelings that while for the most part are instilled in both our hearts and minds are also now framed now on our wall for the reminder.
    Raven is a fantastic photographer but also one of those people you feel grateful to have met.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Vintage Soul Cakes Vintage Soul Cakes Wedding Cakes

Raven is hilarious, kind, and creative! She was so fun to work with and made it easy to relax. We were involved in an event where I had the unique experience of her photographing my cakes, and I was also in the bridal party. As a vendor and someone being photographed, Raven was awesome all around and I would be thrilled to work with her again!

Vigilante Cosmetics Vigilante Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Raven is talented and thinks out of the box! If you are looking for someone very creative, innovative, and has new ideas - she is definitely your girl. You will not be disappointed.

Hadley Designs Hadley Designs Wedding Invitations

If you want to capture your special day with the best photos possible YouAreRaven is the right choice! You cannot go wrong working with them! Not only is the quality of their photography unmatched, but their response time is exceptional! I highly recommend YouAreRaven!

Gainesville
Location of (YouAreRaven.com)
Gainesville, GA, 30507

YouAreRaven.com frequently asked questions

What photography services does YouAreRaven.com include in the starting price?

YouAreRaven.com includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does YouAreRaven.com include in their most popular wedding package?

YouAreRaven.com includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does YouAreRaven.com offer?

YouAreRaven.com offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does YouAreRaven.com offer?

YouAreRaven.com offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does YouAreRaven.com offer for wedding events?

YouAreRaven.com offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend YouAreRaven.com and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

YouAreRaven.com is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding