Phone number
  • Real Weddings 5

About Menguin

Menguin has made wedding suits and tuxedo rentals as easy as 1, 2, 3...

1. Order your FREE swatches.
  2. Grooms, order your FREE Home Try-On.
  3. Invite your party members, and check out!

Menguin offers affordable rentals for every size, every style, and every budget. With our extensive collection of high quality suits and tuxedos and a wide selection of accessories, you are sure to find the perfect look for your wedding day. There is no need for a measuring tape. Our trusted fit technology will find the best fitting suit or tuxedo for you and your party members. The best part? You never have to step foot inside a store. All garments arrive to your door 2 weeks before the big day - wherever in the U.S. you and your party members live. Browse the collection and order your free swatches today!

• Cheryl Lofton & Associates
  • Gilda's Bridal Collection
  • My's Bridalterations
The Oban
dawsonandkaileyweddingkindredbarnfreckledfoxphotography 2318 51 679847 1566585215
The Prague
The Lyon
The Lyon

875 Reviews for Menguin

• User7497455

I loved Menguin, they were incredibly responsive when they first vest I got didn't fit, and made sure get the next one to me in time for my brother's wedding, they sent it to the resort we were at and it arrived before I did! Incredibly happy with my Menguin experience.

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • User6926556

The Menguin support team was very helpful when I made a mistake ordering my tux. I accidentally chose the wrong color jacket, but the team was able to correct my mistake and get me the tux on very short notice.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Matt · Getting married on 03/30/2024

Hands down best experience in getting everything done for the boys. From fit to finish it was absolutely amazing. I'm a dude who doesn't wear suits who had a few groomsman who do and they were impressed. I got the Brooklyn which was so nice I thought about just keeping it. I lost weight and my pants needed to be resized. They sent them out right away. In total disclosure they actually contacted me prior sending out the first pair to see if I wanted the smaller size, kinda like they already knew. Got fitted, entered info online, box came in, suit ready to go, got married packed up suit and sent back. It was just that easy and they took away a major pain point for guys during a wedding. BRAVO Menguin BRAVO!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Menguin FAQ

• What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Lina Hoekman Events Wedding Planners

My team and I have worked with Menguin several times to make sure our clients are looking dapper on their big days. The product always exceeds expectations and gives my clients the look they were hoping for. I will admit that I was nervous using a by mail rental company but Menguin has never let me down and they go the extra mile to make sure we get what we need on time. Everyone I've encountered at Menguin has been flexible, accommodating, friendly, and just a joy to work with. I know that I can rely on them to give my clients the services and products they deserve in a timely manner. I highly recommend Menguin.

• ValiaRose Events Wedding Planners

Up to date tuxedo styles with modern day rental convenience! Clients have not been disappointed

• Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

If you are looking for the ideal Tuxedo rental, call on Menguin. They are professional and makes all of their client feel welcome and that they are the one and only client. I highly recommend them to all of my clients.