About Menguin

Hi! It's nice to meet you. We are Menguin, an online tuxedo rental store. We're here to help take (some!) of the stress out of wedding planning. We offer tuxedos tailored to fit today's groom, with modern styles and slimmer fits. But the best part? Grooms can get fitted online and we'll deliver the tuxedo right to your door! Traditional tuxedo rental stores only allow you to pick up your tux 2-3 days before the wedding, but we get you your tux 14 days before the big day to ensure a perfect fit. Pop it back into the box after the wedding and send it right back (we even do the dry cleaning!). It doesn't get easier! Plus, with hundreds of color options, we can color match our vests and ties to any bridesmaid dresses. Menguin's tuxedos will fit your groom, the groomsmen and your wedding style every time.

Visit www.Menguin.com to see our collection and to order free tuxedo or accessory swatches.

Happy planning!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Atlanta, Birmingham, Montgomery, Anchorage + 148 Additional Regions

488 Reviews for Menguin

Tuxedos (36)
Father of Groom (33)
Father of Bride (27)
Ring Bearers (13)

I loved Menguin, they were incredibly responsive when they first vest I got didn't fit, and made sure get the next one to me in time for my brother's wedding, they sent it to the resort we were at and it arrived before I did! Incredibly happy with my Menguin experience.

Profile Picture User7497455, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Menguin support team was very helpful when I made a mistake ordering my tux. I accidentally chose the wrong color jacket, but the team was able to correct my mistake and get me the tux on very short notice.

Profile Picture User6926556, [Private], 1 Review

21 Photos

My Photo Album

21 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Up to date tuxedo styles with modern day rental convenience! Clients have not been disappointed

If you are looking for the ideal Tuxedo rental, call on Menguin. They are professional and makes all of their client feel welcome and that they are the one and only client. I highly recommend them to all of my clients.

Menguin is my number one go-to for suit & tuxedo rentals. I've worked with this company many times, including at the Lovesick Expo in Atlanta, and it's always a dream! They're so easy to work with & have an amazing eye for style and design. They're also aces at helping get fittings figured out.

Events

Menguin is a wedding online tuxedo rental company from all over the U.S.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the entire U.S., including Alaska, and Hawaii. Menguin is a professional wedding online tuxedo rental company that has been part of the online wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in online tuxedo rental.