• Real Weddings 5

About Menguin

Menguin is an online tuxedo rental company for grooms and groomsmen of all kinds serving Las Vegas, Nevada, and beyond. This retailer offers affordable rentals for every size, every style, and every budget. Look great on your wedding day and outfit your groomsmen with modern styles to fit everyone. They have sleek, slim-cut tuxes and classic styles to cater to formal events. No matter how you want to dress on your wedding day, you want to look your best and Menguin will ensure you do.

Menguin offers affordable online tuxedo rentals for grooms of every style. You are able to get fitted online and have your tuxedo delivered right to your door. All rentals are delivered 14 days before your event to ensure you get the right fit. Menguin provides plenty of tie and vest color options to match the wedding color scheme. They have tuxedos in all sizes, from kids’ attire to big and tall tuxes.

Sparkles

Menguin 5
Menguin 6
Menguin 7
  • User7497455 ·

I loved Menguin, they were incredibly responsive when they first vest I got didn't fit, and made sure get the next one to me in time for my brother's wedding, they sent it to the resort we were at and it arrived before I did! Incredibly happy with my Menguin experience.

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • User6926556 ·

The Menguin support team was very helpful when I made a mistake ordering my tux. I accidentally chose the wrong color jacket, but the team was able to correct my mistake and get me the tux on very short notice.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Menguin FAQ

• What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Lina Hoekman Events
    Lina Hoekman Events Wedding Planners

My team and I have worked with Menguin several times to make sure our clients are looking dapper on their big days. The product always exceeds expectations and gives my clients the look they were hoping for. I will admit that I was nervous using a by mail rental company but Menguin has never let me down and they go the extra mile to make sure we get what we need on time. Everyone I've encountered at Menguin has been flexible, accommodating, friendly, and just a joy to work with. I know that I can rely on them to give my clients the services and products they deserve in a timely manner. I highly recommend Menguin.

• ValiaRose Events
    ValiaRose Events Wedding Planners

Up to date tuxedo styles with modern day rental convenience! Clients have not been disappointed

• Professional Organizing Consultants
    Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

If you are looking for the ideal Tuxedo rental, call on Menguin. They are professional and makes all of their client feel welcome and that they are the one and only client. I highly recommend them to all of my clients.