Menguin Reviews

Menguin 5
Menguin 6
Menguin 7
  • User7497455 ·

I loved Menguin, they were incredibly responsive when they first vest I got didn't fit, and made sure get the next one to me in time for my brother's wedding, they sent it to the resort we were at and it arrived before I did! Incredibly happy with my Menguin experience.

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • User6926556 ·

The Menguin support team was very helpful when I made a mistake ordering my tux. I accidentally chose the wrong color jacket, but the team was able to correct my mistake and get me the tux on very short notice.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Matt · Getting married on 03/30/2024

Hands down best experience in getting everything done for the boys. From fit to finish it was absolutely amazing. I'm a dude who doesn't wear suits who had a few groomsman who do and they were impressed. I got the Brooklyn which was so nice I thought about just keeping it. I lost weight and my pants needed to be resized. They sent them out right away. In total disclosure they actually contacted me prior sending out the first pair to see if I wanted the smaller size, kinda like they already knew. Got fitted, entered info online, box came in, suit ready to go, got married packed up suit and sent back. It was just that easy and they took away a major pain point for guys during a wedding. BRAVO Menguin BRAVO!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Casey · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Quick turnaround, great customer service.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Albert · Getting married on 02/01/2020

All the fixings were in time in good condition with no problems. Eveniverthe phone and computer very good customer service and very polite. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Derek · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Very easy and quick to use. Would recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Menguin 8

Pat V · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent easy efficient

I had 8 groomsman all coming in from all over the country. Everyone has a different build. One of them wanted a perfect fit and worked closely with men going in they shipped out a shirt one day before the wedding to make it right. It was super easy and service was excellent. Really grateful we decided to go with this company. One of them wanted a perfect fit and worked closely with Menguin and they shipped out a shirt one day before the wedding to make it right. It was super easy and service was excellent. Really grateful we decided to go with this company. I deafly recommend it!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Michael

Michael Ozaluk · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing suite rental as father of the bride

Suite fit so well and looked very nice/expensive. The color was perfect.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Menguin 9
    Menguin 10
    Menguin 11

Dennis Tatu · Married on 02/03/2019

Wedding tux rental

Amazing experience, professional-quality, fit like a glove, easy no hassle process.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Zachary

Zachary Haluszczak · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing service, high quality, and a perfect fit!

It was the first time for myself or anyone in my wedding party using Menguin. Their website is super easy to use and customer service is very helpful!

The quality and fit of the clothing was impressive compared to previous rentals I've worn. It arrived about 3 weeks before the event so we had plenty of time to get any replacements. I had to get a smaller jacket and shirt and Menguin sent out a replacement right away. When the new one arrived it fit perfectly.

I loved that none of my groomsmen had to take additional time out of their schedules to get fitted or go out of their way to an actual storefront.

After the big day, sending it back was super easy too. Menguin gives you a 3 day grace period to put it all back in the box and they even include a prepaid shipping label.

I will strongly recommend this service to any of my friends and family who are getting married in the future.

Menguin 12
    Menguin 13

P Lliyt · Married on 01/12/2019

Great experience

Great experience would highly recommend their services.

Mark Olszewski · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent product and customer service!

Suit was great and groom was impressed with the color and result. Customer service was phenomenal as I needed a replacement sent within a week of the wedding. Replacement sent that day with new tracking info and received my replacement suit two days later with plenty of time to spare. Good customer service is hard to find these days and can say that Menguin did not disappoint. Would highly recommend Menguin!!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 01/05/2019

Menguin was excellent!!

Me guin was great! My husband has a very muscular cheat and arms and they sent new sizes right away to make sure he looked perfect for the big day ! I loved that they even had kids sizes!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Menguin 14
    Menguin 15

Joseph Guernsey · Married on 12/29/2018

Left My tux on a plane to a wedding. Thank goodness I had Menguin!!!

I inadvertently left my tux on a plane as a carry-on on my flight out to a wedding I was a groomsman for. How Menguin dealt with my situation tells you how amazing they are as a company. Not only did they overnight me a new suit the same day so I wouldn’t be in my bare skin for the wedding, but they didn’t charge me any additional fees besides shipping charges.
    The airline took 3 weeks to finally find my lost tuxedo. In the meanwhile Menguin charged me No late fees and even emailed the airline company the UPS label so that I wouldn’t have to pay the airline to ship it back.
    If you want a company that you can count on in a crisis situation like this- ALWAYS CHOOSE MENGUIN!! Topping all that, their actual tux was amazing quality and looked fantastic. I’ll be telling all my friends and family to use Menguin for their rental needs.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Teal

Teal · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing Customer Service & Gorgeous Suits!

We had SUCH a great experience with Menguin for our wedding! They had a good variety of options and sizes, the turnaround time was perfect, and everyone looked great! A few of the groomsmen needed sizes swapped and their stylists were super helpful in assisting the men on selecting a new size based on their preferences. My bridesman had an issue with the original delivery and the Menguin team got a new suit sent out to him on time and he raved about how great the service was! We'll absolutely be renting from Menguin again!

Sent on 01/18/2019

D. Davis · Married on 12/21/2018

They get it right!

My son’s wedding was a destination wedding and his groomsmen were spread out across the northeast. Getting everyone together for a conventional fitting was next to impossible, and retuning the suits on time would have been a challenge. When he discovered Menguin and researched they seemed to be a good fit. The measurements, the delivery, the fit, the exchange for another size shirt, and right down to the return was right on point. Definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • W

Wesley Crawford · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome!!!

Suit arrived early and the fit was perfect. Will be recommending them to everyone.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 12/08/2018

5 stars, would use again!

Our experience with Menguin was absolutely fantastic. Renting the suits was incredibly easy & we loved the try at home option. We loved being able to see where the groomsmen were in the process. All of the suits came in on time & fit everyone perfectly, we didn’t have to send anything back. All the guys looked amazing. Menguin’s customer service is also remarkable. Any questions or concerns were answered almost instantly & it was never difficult to get ahold of someone. Everyone was very pleasant & we would absolutely use Menguin again. Will be recommending to our friends!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Menguin 16
    Menguin 17
    Menguin 18
  • Malori

Malori · Married on 12/08/2018

GREAT service!

We loved working with Menguin. It was so convenient with having all the guys in the wedding party scattered all over. We even had the world's pickiest groom and they were always so friendly and helpful when we constantly bugged them with questions! The suits were super high quality and fit great, we got so many compliments!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Menguin 19

David Blumenthal · Married on 12/01/2018

Ideal Wedding Suit Rental Biz

I've never rented a suit before because I have a wardrobe full of custom tailored suits, but the bride demanded we all match perfectly. Fair enough, so I specified my basic measurements and fit preferences on to the Menguin website via a link from the couple, and a couple weeks later arrived the bride/groom's chosen outfit. The best part was it fit better than any of my custom suits. The only measurement issue was the neck size of the button-down shirt. I was about a week out from the wedding, so I emailed Menguin requesting another shirt either .5" or 1" larger on the neck. Given the need to get it right before the event, they sent me 2 more shirts to ensure I got what I needed right away. I appreciated them making it clear in doing so not to worry about sending anything back until the event is over and I was happy with everything. Event is done, process to send everything back in one box with the provided return labels couldn't have been easier. Take it from a well-fitting suit lover who also demands top notch customer service from anyone I pay, use Menguin if you can't afford for your event's rental attire to be screwed up. They're the real deal.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Carson Shaddy · Married on 11/17/2018

Phenomenal

Great suits. Great people. Sent an extra suit jacket for a guy who had one size too small within 48 hours

Sent on 11/29/2018

Joshua Stone · Married on 11/17/2018

A1! Great company!

Great communication and speedy service!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Andy Rodriguez · Married on 11/10/2018

Emails, texts and phone calls where always prompt

the material is outstanding, customer service is on point. For sure using this for every event in the future. Quality suits.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Steve

Steve Mcabee · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience

Everyone was amazed at the fit of each tux. We had a wide range of sizes and we only had a couple of size issues. They were quickly handled by the amazing customer service and replacements arrived in two days. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/25/2018