Atlanta, GA 30310 Map · Phone number

About Rhapsody in Blooms

We're a small boutique design firm specializing in making our weddings the best they can possibly be. Southern born and bred, New York, Los Angeles, and Paris trained; we can offer you a range of styles and ideas not typically found in the deep south. Whether you're looking for a traditional black tie affair or geek chic, we can do it all!

Follow Rhapsody in Blooms on

31 Reviews for Rhapsody in Blooms

1 User photo

Rhapsody in Blooms 1

diana · Married on 10/07/2018

Robin is amazing! I chose one of the prix fixe options and she did a truly incredible job, my flowers were perfect. She accommodated for changes and kept the process as calm and easy as possible.

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

I cannot tell you enough how wonderful and easy Robin made this process. When it came time for a decision on flowers, I had absolutely no idea where to look or what to do. I knew I wanted white, blush, and greenery. I had a few pictures of things on my Pinterest board I thought was pretty, but that was all I knew. I also found out quickly how ridiculously expensive flowers could be. Robin was recommended to me by multiple people on her amazing work and affordable pricing. Everyone was constantly commenting on how beautiful the flower arrangements were and how incredible my bouquet looked! I didn't want to part with my bouquet so much to the point I had it preserved! I have a picture of my husband and I on my phone, and I still have people comment on how beautiful my flowers were!

Rhapsody in Blooms 2

Ebru · Married on 06/16/2018

I loved working with Rhapsody in Blooms for my wedding. Robin was a delight to work with and she truly understood my modern vision and aesthetic. I love absolutely everything that she created. She helped make our wedding so beautiful. She was also so wonderful as a team member and truly pitched in during the wedding with the setup. I highly recommend Robin and her team for any event!

Rhapsody in Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Vintage

• Kanella Photography
    Kanella Photography Wedding Photographers

Rhapsody in blooms always does awesome work!!! The attention to detail is spot on.

• YouAreRaven.com
    YouAreRaven.com Wedding Photographers

Rhapsody in Blooms is my absolute favorite floral designer. Not only is Robin, the owner, a KILLER designer and florist, but she also strives to use locally-sourced plants & flowers, plus she's huge into recycling the arrangements, as well. She's incredibly style-oriented and her work is gorgeous. I've worked with her on a number of occasions, and I always look forward to the next time.

• Atlanta, GA 30310 See on map