Atlanta, GA 30310 Map · Phone number

About Rhapsody in Blooms

We're a small boutique design firm specializing in making our weddings the best they can possibly be. Southern born and bred, New York, Los Angeles, and Paris trained; we can offer you a range of styles and ideas not typically found in the deep south. Whether you're looking for a traditional black tie affair or geek chic, we can do it all!

Follow Rhapsody in Blooms on

Rhapsody in Blooms 6
Rhapsody in Blooms 7

Lucy · Married on 07/21/2019

Beautiful perfect arrangements

Bridgette did amazing work. I wanted out of season flowers and she created beautiful bouquets and arrangements in silk that captured everything I wanted. She Incorporated real flowers as well in my wedding colors. She listened very well to my wants and likes and even dislikes to create perfect day.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Rhapsody in Blooms 8
    Rhapsody in Blooms 9
    Rhapsody in Blooms 10

Ann M · Married on 07/15/2019

Gorgeous flowers and flawless customer service

Working with Robin was such a joy, and she created such a beautiful floral experience for our wedding day. I went into the wedding planning process with very little clue about what I wanted for flowers. I sort of had a color palette in mind... but that was it. Robin somehow jumped inside my brain and created the most stunning set of flowers I could have ever imagined. She stayed within my budget but honestly it looked like I spent much more! She designed a ceremony piece for us in addition to the typical bouquets, boutonnieres, and table centerpieces. Everything was cohesive and simple and elegant. Plus Robin is a delight to work with! So friendly and kind and relaxed, and she has the most beautiful creative mind. I highly, highly recommend her work to other couples. She made every step easy for me and I'm so thrilled she was a part of my wedding day.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfection!

Robin is so. incredibly. talented. My groom and I have very particular tastes. We wanted a colorful wedding in December that was bright without being garish, was both modern and mid-century, and picked up on the holiday season without feeling theme-y. She nailed it. Our wedding day was absolutely brought to life by her decor. She worked seamlessly with us and our planner, was always responsive and open to our ideas and feedback, and delivered on everything she committed to and more. She has such an eye for design. We were so lucky to have her!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Rhapsody in Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Vintage

• Kanella Photography
    Kanella Photography Wedding Photographers

Rhapsody in blooms always does awesome work!!! The attention to detail is spot on.

• YouAreRaven.com
    YouAreRaven.com Wedding Photographers

Rhapsody in Blooms is my absolute favorite floral designer. Not only is Robin, the owner, a KILLER designer and florist, but she also strives to use locally-sourced plants & flowers, plus she's huge into recycling the arrangements, as well. She's incredibly style-oriented and her work is gorgeous. I've worked with her on a number of occasions, and I always look forward to the next time.

• Atlanta, 30310 See on map