Rhapsody in Blooms Reviews

41 Reviews for Rhapsody in Blooms

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle Smith · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Perfection !

I am so grateful for Rhapsody In blooms. She truly went above and beyond to make my bouquet and flower arrangements PERFECT! . She was a part of our FREE EventPod wedding giveaway and with that being said she gave her services to us for FREE (that shows heart! and passion) She was so so personable, kind, friendly and truly made the vision for our wedding come to life. I am a perfectionist so details truly matter but I didn’t have to worry when it came to Rhapsody In Blooms. You wont be disappointed that's for sure!

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Stanford · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Beautiful flowers and flexible vendor

Due to COVID, we had to make some last-minute changes that left us with a floral vacancy just one month out from the ceremony. Robin was extremely responsive, quickly created a design board that was perfect with our color palette, and had a call with me to discuss some of my ideas about her suggested designs. The flowers turned out absolutely perfect on the day of, and we received SO many compliments.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Rhapsody in Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lindsay! It was a pleasure to work with you and I can't wait to see your photos!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2020

Ecclectic and Elegant

Robin is such a gift!! After seeing her work at my sister's wedding, I was sure she would be the right fit for ours here in North Carolina. At both price points (our budgets were very different) the results were equally stunning.

My husband and I are huge retrophiles and were after a very specific look--mid-century modest, if you will. Farmhouse without the rustic and 1950s without black checkerboard and jukeboxes. She NAILED it. She paired our collection of antique linens and jadeite dinnerware with her own found milk glass and vintage vessels full of beautiful flowers sourced specifically from a local flower farm. She even incorporated fresh summer strawberries and peaches into the florals. It was ecclectic, elegant, and 100% us.

Robin has an uncanny ability to bring your vision to life and the unique details are where she really shines. Grateful for her talent!! She made our day unforgettable!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2019

Gorgeous Work

We wanted someone who had worked with succulents well and Robin did not disappoint! My bouquet was overflowing with gorgeous succulents and air plants and I couldn't be happier! She did all of our personals including a cute succulent ribbon for Moose!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Lucy · Married on 07/21/2019

Beautiful perfect arrangements

Bridgette did amazing work. I wanted out of season flowers and she created beautiful bouquets and arrangements in silk that captured everything I wanted. She Incorporated real flowers as well in my wedding colors. She listened very well to my wants and likes and even dislikes to create perfect day.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Ann M · Married on 07/15/2019

Gorgeous flowers and flawless customer service

Working with Robin was such a joy, and she created such a beautiful floral experience for our wedding day. I went into the wedding planning process with very little clue about what I wanted for flowers. I sort of had a color palette in mind... but that was it. Robin somehow jumped inside my brain and created the most stunning set of flowers I could have ever imagined. She stayed within my budget but honestly it looked like I spent much more! She designed a ceremony piece for us in addition to the typical bouquets, boutonnieres, and table centerpieces. Everything was cohesive and simple and elegant. Plus Robin is a delight to work with! So friendly and kind and relaxed, and she has the most beautiful creative mind. I highly, highly recommend her work to other couples. She made every step easy for me and I'm so thrilled she was a part of my wedding day.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfection!

Robin is so. incredibly. talented. My groom and I have very particular tastes. We wanted a colorful wedding in December that was bright without being garish, was both modern and mid-century, and picked up on the holiday season without feeling theme-y. She nailed it. Our wedding day was absolutely brought to life by her decor. She worked seamlessly with us and our planner, was always responsive and open to our ideas and feedback, and delivered on everything she committed to and more. She has such an eye for design. We were so lucky to have her!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Chelsey · Married on 11/24/2018

Set the Ambinace for an Amazing Wesding Day

Robin & Her team did an excellent job. From the floral design to the custom arbor to the centerpieces at every table, everything was beautiful. After only a phone call and several emails exchanges of ideas she understood our vision and was able to execute it flawlessly!

Sent on 12/26/2018

diana · Married on 10/07/2018

Robin is amazing! I chose one of the prix fixe options and she did a truly incredible job, my flowers were perfect. She accommodated for changes and kept the process as calm and easy as possible.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

I cannot tell you enough how wonderful and easy Robin made this process. When it came time for a decision on flowers, I had absolutely no idea where to look or what to do. I knew I wanted white, blush, and greenery. I had a few pictures of things on my Pinterest board I thought was pretty, but that was all I knew. I also found out quickly how ridiculously expensive flowers could be. Robin was recommended to me by multiple people on her amazing work and affordable pricing. Everyone was constantly commenting on how beautiful the flower arrangements were and how incredible my bouquet looked! I didn't want to part with my bouquet so much to the point I had it preserved! I have a picture of my husband and I on my phone, and I still have people comment on how beautiful my flowers were!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Ebru · Married on 06/16/2018

I loved working with Rhapsody in Blooms for my wedding. Robin was a delight to work with and she truly understood my modern vision and aesthetic. I love absolutely everything that she created. She helped make our wedding so beautiful. She was also so wonderful as a team member and truly pitched in during the wedding with the setup. I highly recommend Robin and her team for any event!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Claudia Perez · Married on 05/05/2018

Best Florist In Town

I had the pleasure of working with Robin for my wedding. Robin took my pictures and ideas and created exactly what I wanted. She was always available when I needed her. I am so happy I went with her. Do not hesitate to go with her!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

Robin was the absolute best! From our first appointment with her to finalizing details a few weeks out she was unbelievably helpful. Thank you for making my vision come to life - it was all perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Robin was more than a vendor, she became a friend! I came into this whole wedding process without any real direction, especially when it came to flowers. Robin worked with me to come up with the perfect vision - but the execution was more than I could have ever dreamed up. People raved over the floral arrangements at the wedding, but the true piece de resistance was my bouquet. Robin listened to everything I said during the planning stages and created the most magical collection of flowers for me to carry that day - it was breath taking! I can't speak highly enough about Robin's willingness to listen, her ability to create stunning arrangements, and more importantly, her quick responses and guidance through the madness that is wedding planning. If you are looking for someone to truly make your dreams come true on your wedding day, Robin is your obvious choice!

Sent on 11/17/2017

JASMIN · Married on 09/29/2017

Robin and her team were incredible. I don't know flowers and I thought I didn't want them in my wedding at all, but Robin helped me understand how beautiful my ceremony and reception would be if I had flowers. Once she sold me on the idea, her execution of my vision was PERFECT. It wasn't too many flowers, but it also still felt like "me". She also helped me source some antique furniture and decor pieces that really pulled my wedding together. I love Robin and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/17/2017

katherine · Married on 09/24/2017

I have to give Robin 5 stars because she NAILED my wedding vision all while navigating the challenging personalities in my bridal party.

My husband and I got married at a restaurant that hosts a lot of weddings and the owners said they had never seen the space so beautifully transformed. The vibe my husband and I were going for was, "charming dinner party" with a touch of elegance. I chose to stick with greenery and just a few white buds to really highlight the venue and oh boy was it beautiful!

If you're looking something that's not quite typical, still bridal, and absolutely wonderful, choose Robin.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Tien

Tien · Married on 09/22/2017

Robin and her team were amazing and easy to work with. I sent her my Pinterest board of what I want my wedding to look like and she made it come to life. I also threw her a curve ball about hanging a wooden letter for my ceremony, and she made it work. I live in NYC and Robin made my life so easy. She is very creative and her flowers are beautiful. You won’t regret hiring Robin and her team.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2017

Robin was absolutely amazing to work with. She was incredibly responsive and very accommodating. The flower arrangements she created for my wedding were exactly what I was looking for and beyond beautiful. I would absolutely recommend her. Thank you so much, Robin!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Robin Smith of Rhapsody in Blooms handled the decor and flowers for our wedding, and provided month of planning as well. We asked for a Filipino/Catholic and Indian/Hindu fusion wedding that was sophisticated, fun and colorful. We could not have been happier with her services! She understood our vision and delivered exactly what we hoped for, our wedding was beautiful and elegant without being cookie cutter or boring. We received so many compliments on the look of our wedding, and most importantly she stayed within our budget. In addition, she was a great planner! Our wedding had so many moving parts with the blending of cultures and traditions, and she was a huge help ensuring none of the last minute details fell through the cracks. The day of the wedding, she and her team made sure everything ran on time, the guests were attended to, and the vendors understood when and where they needed to be. I would recommend Robin and Rhapsody in Blooms to any bride that does not want to overpay for beautiful flowers and decor, and who needs an organized planner that is professional and also wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/18/2017

nadeje · Married on 09/16/2017

Robin is so professional! I love her personality and versatility in style. I spoke to at least 5 other florists before Robin and everyone was pushing these traditional boring looks that you see everywhere. I also wasn't a bride that LOVED flowers so I had a very specific not so traditional look that I was going for. Robin listened to me but also gave her professional opinion to bring my vision to life. Thanks so much Robin!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Carrie Ann · Married on 06/03/2017

First of all, Robin took her time figuring out what My vision was and made it 1000 times better. She was always responsive and helpful with everything from general wedding planning stresses to how to delegate to other vender. Honestly, the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! They were unreal! Robin did a wonderful job making my wedding seriously beautiful and unique. I highly recommend Rhapsody in Blooms if you're looking for beyond lovely event design.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

Robin of Rhapsody in Blooms is without a doubt, one of the most talented florists I have ever seen. I didn't really have a vision for my wedding other than I wanted a look that not everyone has used before, and I knew I wanted peonies. For a lot of people, this little information would be very hard to work with, but Robin not only took it, but turned my wedding into the most beautiful garden event full of color and love. People were ranting and raving about how amazing they looked, especially my bouquet. One thing I love about Robin is how passionate she is about what she does, and it shows through her incredible work.
    Robin is so easy to talk to, and felt more like a friend than a vendor. I recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Seth · Married on 05/14/2017

Robin is amazing! She worked with us to design the perfect decor for an outdoor wedding in a rose garden and a reception in a Morrocan-themed restaurant. The bouquets for the bride, bridesmaids, and flower girls were stunning and added the perfect touch of elegance to every photo. Robin has an amazing talent for creating beauty, and we could not have asked for more attentive and personalized service.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

Robin has a very talented knack for putting together and designing flowers. I wanted a very simple bohemian feel, and she definitely delivered! The flowers were unbelievably beautiful, and the flower crown that she created for me made me feel like a princess!! If you need a florist, she is definitely the one to choose!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Cassie · Married on 04/08/2017

Robin is literally amazing! She will work within your budget to help create a stunning floral arrangement and it'll feel like you have been friends for decades. If you want stunning flowers and easy but high quality service that goes above and beyond, look no further! You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Robin for helping to make my wedding feel bright and beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2017