701 S. Columbia Drive Box 30, Decatur, GA 30030 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $300
  • Pricing

About Tattooed Minister

Ordained online, highly tattooed and currently studying at Columbia Theological Seminary, Hannah is the woman to see for all your ministry needs. Looking for a minister who will officiate your wedding? Want to have a child dedication? A home blessing? She's your gal.

But she's not typical. She fully believes it is her job to to guide those who believe instead of creating the belief and delivering it pre-packaged church form. Guiding meditation, talking about God and helping the poor is what she loves.

Her mission: To guide those seeking. To shepherd those who might be like sheep. To address life head on without a filter in hopes of ridding the world of stigma, judgement and fear.

Tattooed, foul mouthed and full of God.

Follow Tattooed Minister on

photo
phot

2 Reviews for Tattooed Minister

Resa · Married on 05/31/2014

Hannah is a wonderful minister! We are an interfaith couple and she was able to respect both our wishes and really listen to us as to what we wanted our wedding to be. She also reads Hebrew and was able to read the ketubah for us, which was really important to me. Hannah has a wonderful, vibrant spirit and really creates a sense of intimacy and joy wherever she is, but especially as our officiant. She is perpetually early, quite organized and honest-- all things that make her easy to work with and someone I would want to marry me again-- if me and my hubby ever do the whole thing twice!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Ellie · Married on 04/16/2014

When my fiancé and I started looking for a wedding officiant, we both agreed that for a plethora of reasons we wanted the person who married us to be non-traditional. As feminists, we definitely liked the idea of challenging the old fashioned “older male” leading the wedding, and as agnostics we knew we didn’t want a spiritual wedding either, ruling out pastors.

We ended up finding Hannah through our photographer, Raven Shutley, and after a few emails, I knew Hannah would be a great fit for us. Despite whatever personal beliefs she may or may not have, she sold herself as able to do as much or as little “Jesus” as we wanted. When we determined not to have a single mention of spirituality, she was totally agreeable and helped us formulate a very personal and meaningful ceremony.

Hannah was on call weeks before the ceremony, helping me write the ceremony, pick quotes, and determine the order of things. A huge help in the stress of wedding planning!

Two days before the wedding we added a change to the ceremony and Hannah was extremely flexible and kind, which was much appreciated. For an additional cost, last minute we also asked Hannah to stick around for the reception and announce us in for the first dance.

My favorite parts of working with Hannah… ack, too many to count! I will say that the most impressive and meaningful thing Hannah did was she came by our house two hours before the ceremony just to be helpful. She helped get the flower girls in order, move things around, load up the car. Things were hectic as can be, and I swear every time I turned around Hannah was standing there literally holding out open arms and saying, “What can I do?” And I kid you not I always had something to hand her or task her with. It was incredibly helpful, and it meant the world to work with someone who was so generous and selfless on such an important day.

During the wedding she was calm, excited, and sincere. Hannah was absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Tattooed Minister Pricing

Tattooed Minister Price Rates

Tattooed Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 550.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    GA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Mike Reynolds Weddings
    Mike Reynolds Weddings Wedding Officiants

The Tattooed Minister - Hannah Hill is great for any occasion but especially for those folks who need just someone just a bit different but flexible for all your needs. Call the Tattooed Minister!

• 701 S. Columbia Drive, Box 30 Decatur, 30030 See on map