Trilingual Officiant Rev. Dawn Reviews

Trilingual Officiant Rev. Dawn 3
Trilingual Officiant Rev. Dawn 4

kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Kept Us Sane During Some Serious Wedding Crises

I was extremely particular about searching for an officiant for my wedding. I'm Catholic and come from a mixed heritage background and my husband is Muslim. We wanted a balance of spiritualism and tradition that felt right for us. Rev Dawn helped us customize our ceremony, and, more importantly, made it EASY!

Plus on the day of our wedding, we had a couple of incidents (last minute changes, the fire department came right before our start time, and we had an interruption during the ceremony). Rev Dawn kept us calm and collected throughout. She rolled with the punches in such a professional way. While I was in complete shock half the time, she kept the wedding going and smoothed everything over. I had at least 10 different people (bridal party & guests) tell me how awesome and wonderful she was. Seriously, I've had more positive feedback about her than the venue, attire, food, decor, etc. If you already have a vision of your ceremony or if you have absolutely no idea where to start, I highly recommend Rev Dawn. Either way, she'll guide you towards creating the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony.

• Brandey

Brandey Herrera · Married on 10/16/2018

Wedding officiant must have!

Rev Dawn faciliated premarital counseling sessions for us before our big day. She was kind, patient, and positive and we always looked forward to meeting with her. Then, she officiated our wedding and it could not have been more perfect! She offers customized packages so that our wedding ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. We got so many compliments about how personal and romantic our ceremony was. We felt so comfortable with her and it made our day even more special. We cannot thank her enough !!

kathie · Married on 09/29/2018

Best in the business!

I am beyond thrilled we decided to hire Reverend Dawn. I was hesitant hiring a stranger to officiate our wedding because I wanted someone who know both of us personally. Now looking back I would of regretted not hiring Reverend Dawn. She was everything I could have wanted in an officiant. She was charismatic, warm, loving and not intimated by a crowd. She was quick on her feet with any obstacles that presented itself. I can't tell you how many people complimented her and our ceremony because it was unlike any wedding they had ever been to. I can't wait for her to officiate our vow renewal in 20 years!

Amanda Saenz · Married on 09/29/2018

Incrediable

Rev. Dawn was amazing!!! My wife and I have spent over 16 years in each others lives so when it came to our wedding day we needed someone who could capture our incredible love story. Rev. Dawn blew us away. I believe she is the only person in the world who could have delivered such a beautiful ceremony. Its been two months since that remarkable day and still our families and closest friends continue to compliment the ceremony Rev Dawn provided.
    And although Rev Dawn comes highly recommend she was always available to us. With the chaos a wedding can bring it was nice knowing we could chat via any way that made sense for our schedules i.e. FaceTime, Skype, email. She gave us complete control over EVERY word in our ceremony. We even got to pick her outfit. And don't worry about your vows Rev. Dawn has a great method to help put everything you feel about your partner on paper.

Thank you Rev. Dawn for making our day so incredible special!!!!

Mckenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Hiring Rev. Dawn will be the best decision you make

Her process for creating the perfect ceremony was extremely thorough and thoughtful customized just for us. She delivered more than we expected in every way. During meetings she offered priceless suggestions and wisdom, calmed our nerves, and showed such patience and knowledge about her craft. She has truly found her calling. The moment we met Rev. Dawn she put us at ease. Even after planning, on the day, we were blown away and so impressed with the authentic and original ceremony she developed for us. The amount of care and effort she put into our ceremony was above and beyond our expectations. On the day of the ceremony, she was punctual and attentive. During the ceremony, she spoke with great delivery, comedic timing, and made our guests FEEL our moment. Guests could not stop talking about how unique our ceremony was and how much they cried (yay!). I am so grateful that we found Rev. Dawn, she truly set the tone for making our day a magical wedding experience for us and our guests.

Thank you so much, Rev. Dawn!!

Laurie · Married on 09/08/2018

Rev dawn officiated our wedding

Rev dawn was not only our minister at our wedding, but gave us premarial counseling. She is so genuine and truly makes everyone she speaks to feel special. We loved having my her officiate our wedding- she was absolutely fabulous!

• manda487

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2018

Reverend Dawn was amazing! My boyfriend and I were looking to have a baby blessing for our 5 month old son and looked at lots and lots of officiants around Atlanta. We emailed a couple, but Rev Dawn responded with the most warmth and kindness. Right from the start, she was willing to go above and beyond, she even found the original Spanish translation of a reading we had! She was wonderful with our son and everyone at the blessing was blown away by how unique and touching our ceremony was. She is organized, friendly and is definitely not a stuffy, by the book Reverend. Rev Dawn was open to any suggestions or thoughts we had, and received all of our changes and questions with grace and always provided a way to work what we wanted into the ceremony. We hope to work with her again someday, and I highly recommend her!!

Llanet · Married on 04/28/2018

Reverend Dawn was the best officiant ever! There were so many reasons why she was a perfect match for us, so here is a list of things that made us choose her. 1. She is bi-lingual! Actually she is tri-lingual, but we were looking for someone to officiate our ceremony in English and Spanish and she nailed it! 2. We were able to tailor the entire ceremony to our style. My husband and I were both raised catholic, in Mexican households, but we no longer practice religion. We struggled with finding a way make our parents feel comfortable and relatable to the ceremony. Rev. Dawn worked with us to brainstorm ideas, and mix-match her experience with our cultural requests. She even recommended we have a rock ritual embedded in the ceremony to make sure our selected guests felt they contributed to our marriage in the way we knew they did. We had a small (by Mexican standards) guest list and she saw our vision in making them feel special, without making it a traditional wedding ceremony. 3. She met with us in person, scheduled several calls, and responded to emails quickly to make sure that we had all our questions answered, that we revised the final script for the ceremony together, and that we were comfortable with the ceremony. 4. She was very patient with us. She listened, answered our questions, guided our thoughts and concerns, and really made us feel like we deserved to have a ceremony completely tailored to us. 5. She let us pick her outfit. Really! I had not even considered that, but she did ask if we had a preference in her suits/dresses and her stole. Our friends and family have shared that this was "the most beautiful" ceremony they have witnessed and they could feel the love that was captured in the script. It felt extra special knowing that my husband and I thoughtfully crafted the ceremony that would make us one union. I could not have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding ceremony. Rev. Dawn. She really does have a seventh sense!

Kinsey · Married on 10/22/2017

Rev Dawn had a unique approach to personalize our ceremony. We were thrilled to have a warm genuine ceremony that touched our friends and family. She is understanding of client requests and also knows when to suggest alternatives to improve the flow. We treasure the energy our guests felt from the ceremony.

Paul · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so thankful for Rev. Dawn! She is an absolute professional, and made the wedding go off without a hitch. We received so many complements about her from the guests!

Cody · Married on 06/23/2017

From the Donaby's we would like to say Mrs. Camacho was awesome from the first day we met to the end when she officiated our wedding ceremony. As a male I was very hesitant on pre-marital counseling but it was just what my wife and I needed to answer any questions and to get on the same page with one another. I recommend Rev. Dawn 110% for pre-marital counseling an wedding officiant duties.

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

Rev. Dawn officiated our ceremony this past May at Montaluce Winery in North Georgia. Words can't begin to express how happy we are that we chose her to marry us. My husband is Jewish, and I'm Agnostic, with Muslim and Methodist parents. Needless to say, we have quite an interesting background, and had an equally diverse guest list. It was really important for us both to find an officiant that would be willing to work within our framework, blending cultural traditions, all the while maintaining a non-religious ceremony. Rev. Dawn fit the bill perfectly. Our ceremony was touching, and needless to say absolutely beautiful. Once we were up at the reception, people were remarking about how beautiful our ceremony was, and asking how we came about finding Dawn; three months later and we're still hearing the same thing from family and friends.

Rev. Dawn crafts a truly special ceremony for her couples to make the moment even more special than it already is. We chose to write our own vows, all the while incorporating traditional vows in our ceremony. After working with Dawn, neither of us can imagine the stress involved in writing your own vows, without someone else to edit and craft your story in the best way possible. She made the process seamless, and left us both with confidence heading into our ceremony, knowing that our words would help tell our story in the best possible way.

In addition to officiating our wedding, we participated in premarital counseling and found it extremely helpful. Planning the wedding from afar, it not only gave us the opportunity to get to know Dawn better, but also gave us tools to help our relationship, from our engagement and into our marriage. It is something that we're so glad we did. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special. If we could do it all over again, there's not a thing we would have changed!

Nellie · Married on 11/12/2016

Rev. Dawn was the bomb.com! We chose to do the pre-marital counseling through her and have not regret it at all. She was flexible and met us at our loft for the 6 sessions and we were able to learn so much about communicating and tips for our relationship now and in the future. She walked us through the outline for our vows and ceremony setup and was very professional and efficient. We had SOOOO many people compliment us on our vows and ceremony and told us that this was the BEST ceremony they've ever been to (and they've been to a lot - we are 35 yrs old). On the day of our wedding, Rev. Dawn felt like family and we were so happy to be standing at the altar and have her marrying us. It was a perfect ceremony and I cannot wait to see the video footage to relive it all over. I also had a lot of people asking where we found Rev. Dawn after our wedding. Lots of my friends work in the wedding industry and highly recommended her, they also noted that all the people she married are still together. So, that's a great sign!!

sharon · Married on 11/11/2016

After talking to other people's experiences with officiants -- I realized how easy Dawn made this whole process. Passages for inspiration for readings. A unique approach to ceremony -- which included not only a way to incorporate a story but also tailor made vows. A quick read through both the bride & groom vows just to make sure they are similar in length + tone without giving away any surprise. Easy online system makes it a breeze to book appointments, which is so much easier to deal with than going back and forth several times trying to book a slot. Ability to choose through the different types of openings/closings, etc to choose from. And a final read through just to make it come together. This was one of the easiest parts of planning, thank you Dawn.

Carmen · Married on 11/07/2016

Rev. Dawn was a key component in our elopement ceremony. We found her via google, reading a blog about another couple's elopement, found her website, and set up an initial consultation. On the phone, my husband and I expressed our unique views and needs in an officiant and Rev. Dawn was so warm, open, and willing to work with us to make our ceremony absolutely perfect. We were able to customize a ceremony that incorporated traditions from our individual ethnic backgrounds and she also didn't push us to include traditional elements that didn't resonate with us. When everything was said and done, I could not have imagined a more beautiful, meaningful, and intimate ceremony ... she really put the icing on the cake. This day wouldn't have been what it was without her, and I'm beyond overjoyed that we went with her services in officiating our ceremony.

Melanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Rev. Dawn was so amazing during the entire planning process of our wedding and the day of. She responded to emails almost immediately (which is helpful for a stressed bride living abroad!) and she made suggestions for our ceremony that made it 100 times better. We feel so lucky to have found someone to officiate our wedding who was perfectly fluent in French, as many of my husband's guests didn't speak English. We couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect to officiate! Thanks again, Rev. Dawn!

• Y

Yadira · Married on 06/04/2016

Rev. Dawn officiated our wedding on June, 2016. She was very helpful and professional throughout the whole process of planning the ceremony. Rev. Dawn included all the elements that we value as people in the ceremony including our different beliefs and philosophies. We chose for our wedding the Global package with ceremonies from different traditions and cultures. It was especially important for us that she performed a bilingual (Spanish/ English) ceremony that made both our families feel included. The ceremony was beautiful and special. All our guests mentioned how much they enjoyed the ceremony and that Rev. Dawn did a wonderful job.

Chelsea · Married on 04/30/2016

Wow - I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rev. Dawn! What a lovely person and incredible professional; so understanding and kind. Everyone who attended our wedding loved the ceremony, particularly how personable, sweet and loving it was. We had an interfaith ceremony and Dawn could not have delivered it more respectfully and graciously. So easy to work with; so knowledgable; so creative! Booking Rev. Dawn is an amazing decision!

Emily · Married on 04/16/2016

Rev. Dawn was a HUGE hit at our wedding in April 2016. She really set the tone for the entire event, and she blew our guest away with her lovely voice and kind words. She reminded our guest of the importance of being present in the moment. It was truly an incredible day.

We are a lesbian couple. Rev. Dawn made arrangements that fit our beliefs, our relationship, and our love. She worked with us to fashion a ceremony that spoke to our story.

My wife and I absolutely adore her. We live in Maryland, but, if we were local, we would absolutely have participated in premarital counseling she offers. She communicated via Skype and was extremely flexible.

She is brilliant. Very reasonably priced for the fabulous experience enjoyed. She even helped save us money on reversal costs. She is an ATL gem, for sure.

Natalie · Married on 03/19/2016

How can you not love Rv. Dawn. I feel like she is a part of our family now. We did premarital counseling and used her as our officiant and I would 1000% recommend her to anyone. Since we spent so much time with her, she was able to design our ceremony to reflect a sense of us as a couple. We personalized it some, while also keeping a traditional aspect. The best part though is that no matter what you want, Dawn is able to design the ceremony to fit you and your loved one perfectly. She is the best!

Thomas · Married on 12/24/2015

Rev. Dawn was the most friendly, helpful and patient part of the whole wedding process! From the first e-mail and phone contact we knew that Rev. Dawn was the one we wanted to marry us. She has such an understanding and kind personality that you can't help wanting her to be part of your special day.
    After meeting the first time we felt like old friends and she gently guided us through all the different aspects of the ceremony. Most important was the writing of the vows. I recommend the "letter to one another" as that was a great way to express your feelings. Rev. Dawn helped with the story by guiding us and fitting it into the service which was one of the highlights. Another part that was well received by the attendees was when she asks them if they support and guide us on our journey. Guests are still talking about that they were included. It was very sweet.
    Rev. Dawn is open to all couples, as we are a same sex couple of 24 years and recognizes that we all love and are allowed to love who we want.
    We will always be grateful for Rev. Dawn making this special day something that we will always remember.

Jean · Married on 12/17/2015

We're so happy we hired Reverend Dawn to officiate our wedding. In the preparation stages she had great suggestions on readings and how to make the ceremony flow. She was also very open to our ideas. The best part; Rev. Dawn speaks French and Spanish! So my wife and I were able to have parts of the ceremony in those languages to honor our respective heritages.

On the day of, Rev. Dawn had everyone in tears! We stopped counting how many guests came up to us to praise her oratory (and language) skills. We'd like to thank her for accompanying us on this very important day. We'll remember it for the rest of our lives!

Trilingual Officiant Rev. Dawn 5
    Trilingual Officiant Rev. Dawn 6

Vivica · Married on 10/31/2015

If you're looking for the best officiant look no further! We loved Rev Dawn and our entire ceremony was perfect and went off without a hitch. The ceremony and vows were as unique and personal as we had hoped. Thanks to Rev Dawn and her ceremony packages and guidance we had the most memorable ceremony ever. All of our family members and guests loved it and so did we! Everyone is still talking about it 3 months later! Book Rev. Dawn as your officiant! She's awesome!

Monet · Married on 10/17/2015

Dawn is simply wonderful. My partner and I did the six-session pre-marital counseling package with her, and she also officiated our wedding. We loved working with her, and she did a fantastic job officiating. She really took the time to get to know us, and in the end, I felt that our ceremony truly reflected who we are as individuals and as a couple.

She provided so much encouragement to us through the entire year that we were engaged -- from the hard times we faced while we were planning the wedding (multiple deaths of family and close friends, etc.), to the moment where I was about to say my vows and froze up (I am reeeeally afraid of talking in front of people, but it was important to me to say personal vows).

I love her, and I could not recommend her highly enough. The experience of working with her was not just POSITIVE; it was formative and important.

Melinda · Married on 10/17/2015

Rev. Dawn made us feel at ease and was so helpful during the whole process. She is such a kind and patient person. We would refer her to anyone wanting to be married .