Sarah Slavik Photography

Kennesaw, GA View map
$1,990 Most Popular Price

$1,990 Most Popular Price

Sarah Slavik Photography is a modern, full time, professional wedding and portrait photography studio that specializes in photo-journalistic and romantic wedding photography, and contemporary on-location portraits of engaged couples. Come to our studio for a free consultation to see our beautiful albums crafted in Italy!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,990

Hand-Coloring
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

1 User photo

Sarah S. Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing Photographer 12/10!

Sarah is such a skilled, amazing photographer! I loved her portfolio and knew she was the one. Sarah is always punctual, professional, and wonderful to work with! She is highly organized and an excellent communicator. Sarah prepared a very detailed photography schedule with us for the wedding day. Her vast knowledge and experience helped us decide which pictures to take on the wedding day. Sarah suggested portraits that I didn't even think of and was so glad she was there to guide us! This photography schedule was marvelous and kept us on track the entire wedding! She made taking our wedding pictures a lovely experience. I can't thank her enough. Highly recommend Sarah Slavik!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photographer in Georgia!

If you are looking for a photographer, Sarah is your person. 7 years ago I met Sarah when she was shooting my husbands cousins wedding. After seeing the pictures, I knew when I got married she was exactly who I wanted. She also did my sister-in laws wedding 5 years ago and I have never seen better pictures. When I received my pictures, I was blown away. She is very professional and even dealt with my two crazy Labrador retrievers. She was very easy to work with and really listened to what was important to me. I HIGHLY recommend and am so grateful for my amazing pictures.
    Shawn Married on 12/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You want her as your photographer

Working with Sarah has been an amazing experience. She is organized and takes time to talk to you as often as you need to. She is detailed oriented and she provides a very detailed photography schedule which really lets you know what is going to happen when. That way you get all the pictures you want and more. She even has a call list for each family member based on the group pictures you want. I highly recommend her as your photographer. The pictures came out amazing, Thank you Sarah!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Lark Chamber Music Lark Chamber Music Wedding Musicians

Slava and Sarah are not only amazing photographers but are also very professional, accommodating, creative, sensitive, responsive and fun. I highly recommend them!

1275 Shiloh Road NW, Suite 2750, Suite 2750 Kennesaw, GA, 30144
Location of (Sarah Slavik Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding