1275 Shiloh Road Suite 2750, Kennesaw, GA 30144 Map · Phone number

ssp 035

46 Reviews for Sarah Slavik Photography

• Taylor

Taylor Harof · Married on 06/01/2019

She has it down to a science!

Sarah is an AMAZING wedding photographer. She’s everywhere at the same time, yet she almost seems invisible. She was totally on point with all of her timing and stays ahead of the game months in advance. She was great with my dog, one of our ring bears, and was incredibly tolerant of our immature groomsmen. Her photos are phenomenal and she’s a wizard when it comes to lighting. I couldn’t be happier with how the photos turned out. I only wish we had more time to shoot more.
    Thank you, Sarah! You’re the best!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

If you are looking for a photographer I HIGHLY recommend using Sarah Slavik! Once I met Sarah at the beginning of June I was impressed with the incredible photo books that showcased her talent as a photographer and I knew I wanted her to capture our engagement and wedding day instantly! Sarah was very accommodating and worked to get our engagement session booked around our busy schedules. My fiancé and I took our engagement photos with Sarah at the end of June and we were absolutely blown away with her talent, professionalism, and efficiency! I was at ease showing up to our engagement photos because Sarah gave us a time and address to park at which helped us tremendously in busy Atlanta! What stood out to us about Sarah is her eye for incredible lighting and unique poses. She was great at walking around and finding new locations. I was nervous going into the engagement photos because I did not know what to expect, but Sarah was phenomenal at making Jordan and I feel comfortable, helping us laugh, and capturing precious moments! Lastly, we were very impressed with Sarah's turn around time on our engagement photos because she is a very sought after photographer! We absolutely LOVE our engagement photos and cannot wait for Sarah to shoot our rehearsal dinner and wedding next June!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Monique · Married on 10/20/2017

Sarah was the most professional photographer I have ever delat with. Sarah's ability to capture the emotion in her pictures are absolutely stunning. She is very passionate, creative and amazing. My husband and I were so honored to have her as our photographer.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Sarah Slavik Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Lark Chamber Music
    Lark Chamber Music Wedding Musicians

Slava and Sarah are not only amazing photographers but are also very professional, accommodating, creative, sensitive, responsive and fun. I highly recommend them!

• 1275 Shiloh Road, Suite 2750 Kennesaw, 30144 See on map