The Flower Post Reviews

50 Reviews for The Flower Post

• Angela

Angela N. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Jill is amazing!

From the first meeting with Jill my daughter felt so special. Jill loved her creative ideas and was so sweet, friendly and professional. Fast forward 4 months since we had signed and we found ourselves in the middle of Covid. When we decided to "go for it" 6 weeks before her date of June 27th Jill didn't miss a beat. She made us feel completely at ease that she "had this" and did an amazing job! The flowers were gorgeous and she was also instrumental in helping with other decor (movie themed centerpieces that my artist daughter created) as well. We were so happy with how everything came together and cannot thank Jill enough. We highly recommend Jill and The Flower Post for any of your floral needs.

Sent on 08/07/2020

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Nailed it!

Jill was so wonderful to work with - it's like she read my mind as to what I wanted as far as colors, style, vibe and feel. Would highly HIGHLY recommend if you want a professional, non-stuffy experience with a florist. :)

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • W

Whitney H. · Married on 10/28/2018

Dream come true

Billy Bates at the Flower Post made my wedding dreams come true. I came to him with a dream of a rustic wedding with lush greenery and luxurious proteas. He did such an amazing job making that dream a reality! I cried when I walked into the venue that morning of my wedding. So a big thanks goes out to The Flower Post for doing such an amazing job making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin M. · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection from start to finish

I was speechless when I saw what Jill and her team were able to put together for our wedding at Little River Farms last weekend! I had the most incredible and easy experience working with the Flower Post. From start to finish, I felt like my vision was understood (and improved upon!) despite the fact that I couldn't quite put it into words, my budget was respected, and I never felt pressured in the least bit. Jill was such a pleasure to work with. At our initial meeting, she created a mock bouquet on the spot and completely floored me with her artistry! I am so thankful that I chose The Flower Post as our wedding florist. If I could do it all over again, I'd choose them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/13/2018

THE best florist - hands down!

Jill was amazing!! Meeting with her at my consultation, I knew right away she had the skill to really complete my vision for my day. It was awesome to see her brainstorm with me for areas I was clueless on - grabbing items from her shop and making mock-ups of centerpieces and bouquets... THAT is what a real artist does. She did a fantastic job, and is the sweetest person. I very highly recommend and will for sure be using her shop for future special occasions. Very affordable and reasonable as well as extremely knowledgeable. I cannot say enough positive things.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

The Flower Post is wonderful! They were so helpful throughout the entire process of choosing wedding florals and working with our budget. The initial bridal bouquet Jill wrote up included some white roses, but I don’t typically like roses and after some thought I called them to ask if there was another white flower that would work. Billy messaged me with 4 different options and told me to pick my favorite, I LOVED MY BOUQUET!! Last minute I asked them to add streamer ribbons to all the bridesmaids and my bouquets, and I absolutely loved the way they turned out. We bought 100 succulent clippings and all our loose greenery from them as well to be used on the tables as centerpieces and various décor around the venue. Our aunt picked up the flowers from The Flower Post on the morning of the wedding, and they were well packed in a box so that they would not be damaged during transport, and they arrived perfect.

My one and only comment on what didn’t go exactly as I had hoped, was that we asked for a green succulent for the groom’s boutonniere (the rest of the men had just baby’s breath boutonnieres). What we ended up getting was a deep purple succulent boutonniere, which did not look great with his blue suit. But all it all, it was fine and such a minor detail that probably only him and I noticed. If I did it again I’d just have my aunt double check that minor item! Their prices are super reasonable, and they worked with me when I went back and forth making modifications to our initial contract. I would definitely recommend using them for any event where you need florals, or just for a cute home centerpiece of flowers! I will 100% be going back to The Flower Post in the future! Billy and Jill are amazing.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/07/2018

Jill was wonderful during our consultation, and brought in different types of flowers for me to see together. I did not have a specific vision, but more of a feeling, and they brought that to life. They were wonderful from start to finish!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Ellen · Married on 10/15/2016

Flower Post is such an amazing florist who we had for our daughter's wedding! Jill the owner worked with our daughter on several occasions to create the flowers of her dreams! The artistry and quality of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! All the arrangements were breathtaking and complimented the decor of the reception venue. The bridal bouquet and all the bouquets for the bridal party were beautiful! Jill is so accommodating and on the day of the wedding made several deliveries to the Hotels and set-up all the flowers at the reception venue herself! The pricing is very reasonable, especially for the excellent quality of flowers. You will be so pleased to have Jill & Flower Post for your wedding, every aspect of Flower Post is phenomenal!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

If you want to walk into your reception and be almost in tears because your centerpieces, head table, and cake flowers look more stunning than you ever imagined it could be then use Jill and her staff at The Flower Post. The bridal and matron of honor bouquets and boutineers were also as beautiful as can be. They met with us just 2 times and completly understood what we were trying to create and they made it happen beyond our expectations. 5 stars!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Tara · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful group of women! Jill is more than just an incredibly talented florist, she truly brings your vision to life. I couldn't have been happier with how amazing my flowers and centerpieces looked for my wedding day. I would recommend The Flower Post to everyone for their weddings or special occasions!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Kiley · Married on 03/12/2016

Sydney and Jill were incredible! The flowers were by far the easiest part of planning our wedding thanks to the Flower Post. When I went to the shop for our first meeting, they had ordered an array of flowers in my palate and pieced together a mock-up bouquet. It was PERFECT. I knew at that moment we had chosen the right florist for our wedding. The delivery and set-up the day of was a breeze and we received so many compliments on our flowers. Thank you ladies for such beautiful work and for being part of our wedding!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

Working with Jill and her team was a great experience. She made my vision come to life and the flowers at our wedding were just perfect. Her prices are great and service can't be beat. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Vitek · Married on 10/24/2015

Jill and her team at Flower Post are too notch! From our first meeting, Jill made it a point to understand what we wanted and started making up a bouquet in the spot to show us our vision. She was very patient and allowed our out of town families to come in as they were in town during the planning process to meet with her as well. The flowers came out more beautiful than I ever expected. We are locals, so will use Jill in the future for any and all floral needs. THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Jill is amazing! At the first meeting with Jill, we gave her an idea of what we were looking for and what she envisioned was amazing. Jill went above and beyond what we had imagined. We had so many compliments on the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and scattered flowers around the property. She is so talented and easy to work with. I highly recommend to The Flower Shop to anyone that’s looking!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Mary · Married on 09/26/2015

Use The Flower Post! Jill is friendly, talented and professional. She responds very quickly to your questions, is very organized, and has reasonable prices for the beautiful floral pieces! Another plus is she's done several wedding at the venue we got married at and knew exactly where to place floral arrangements (removing the visionary-block I had). She was also very flexible - we wanted to use my mom's urns for the alter and she made gorgeous arrangements with really healthy flowers that kept my parents house pretty for a long time after!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Melinda · Married on 04/25/2015

Jill and Sydney were AWESOME! We visited a few florists looking for someone who would allow us to have special roses shipped in for our wedding. Jill was super sweet and worked with us 100%. She went above and beyond for us to find the exact colors of ribbon to match our wedding. She allowed us to have roses shipped from an outside source to her and she arranged all of our bouquets and flowers beautifully! They did an amazing job and every time we popped in they were always so excited about our wedding and knew exactly who we were! They were never "too busy" to stop and help me or talk about any details of my wedding. They were so enthusiastic and we loved working with them! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for amazing flower arrangements and superb customer service! I will be going to them for any future flower needs even though it's completely out of the way from our new house, they are worth it 100%!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jill and Sydney bring professionalism and creativity to all they do. Not only were our flowers stunning, but Sydney went above and beyond adding details that made the reception gorgeous as well. I would highly recommend The Flower Post to any bride to be!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Grace · Married on 09/28/2014

My visit to The Flower Post was one of the highlights of the wedding planning process. As soon as I showed Jill a couple of pictures of what kind of flowers/ideas I had in mind for the bouquets, she immediately came out with a whole bunch of flowers which were perfect for what I had in mind!! One visit was all I needed to come up with all that I needed for the wedding, and on the day of, everything was executed beautifully.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • Ciara

Ciara · Married on 09/13/2014

Jill is amazing!!!! She was so helpful to me and my family. I do not have much experience with flowers, and I was struggling to decide what I wanted for my wedding. I was able to print out some pictures from Pinterest and Jill carefully went through each and helped me create the perfect bouquet! She also has great rental items and she helped us out a lot with supplying those! I cannot say enough about how great she was!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Briana · Married on 09/06/2014

I love Jill. She worked so hard to get me the type of flower I wanted for my bouquet for my wedding!! She is sweet and so talented. She was wonderful to work with and really pays attention to your style and what you want!

Sent on 09/23/2014

The flower post was amazing! They made my wedding floral order so easy and simple! They knew exactly what I wanted and actually made a bouquet on the spot. Pricing is comparable to other florists. Would definitely recommend this florist!

Sent on 09/11/2014

The flowers were beautiful and cost friendly. We had all bouquets, boutineers, corsages done for under $900. Owner is friendly and personable and knows her stuff!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Lizzy · Married on 06/20/2014

Family owned business with a lot of experience! They listened to what I wanted and made it happen! They were also responsive and prompt via email -- and everything was the way it was supposed to be on the wedding day! Great price too!

Sent on 07/07/2014

I can't say enough about Jill & daughter, Sidney at TFP. My daughter was married at Big Canoe & we wanted to create a rustic/vintage vibe w/ mostly neutrals for her wedding & reception. Jill went above & beyond what we had imagined. We had so many compliments on the décor that was only taken up a level by the beautiful flowers put together by Jill & her team. From the moment we first met w/ them, we were given examples of what we envisioned as we sat w/ her in her shop. She is such a "visionary" and helped us create the exact look we were going for. She is so talented and easy to work with and wants to make sure her clients are happy.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Ju · Married on 05/10/2014

I simply can't rave enough about Jill and her team at The Flower Post!

Not only are they such sweet and pleasant people, Jill has such a designers eye - I walked in w/ NO idea about flowers (other than a general color palette) and she literally whipped together an arrangement that was more beautiful than anything I had been envisioning.

At the wedding, she was so professional and did such a wonderful job setting everything up. I received tons of compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres (still hearing from guests at how unique & amazing they were!), flower girl crown (she wouldn't take it off for days!), the cake (which she decorated w/ a gorgeous cascade of flowers), everything!

I would HIGHLY recommend The Flower Post... and would use her services again in a heartbeat! :)

Sent on 05/28/2014