Danielle Brown Photography

1025 Rose Creek Dr Ste 620 #315, Ste 620 #315, Woodstock, GA 30189 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Danielle Brown Photography

We love being an Atlanta wedding photographer. There is nothing better than working with brides & grooms in Atlanta as their wedding photographer! Our inclusive wedding packages range to accommodate brides & grooms for their Atlanta wedding photography needs.

Follow Danielle Brown Photography on

Videos 3 vídeos

12 Reviews for Danielle Brown Photography

Madison Bledsoe · Married on 01/03/2019

Fantastic!

I'm a portrait photographer in the ATL area and I've had the lovely chance to work with Danielle Brown on three separate weddings in 2019 through assisting and second shooting arrangements. Firstly, she is a technical expert when it comes to all things photography. She KNOWS her cameras, her lenses, her lighting equipment, and everything in between. She thinks quickly on her feet and knows exactly what equipment and settings it will take to get the shot at a wedding. I've seen her work on her feet to get gorgeous photos both in bright outdoor ceremonies, and in darkly lit interior reception spaces. She comes very prepared to her weddings and gets the job done! Next, she is a truly lovely person. I've really enjoyed working with her and getting to know her. At every wedding she has worked, she always helps people in the wedding party laugh and have a great time while getting their formal photos taken. She's great with people and really good at making fun, casual conversation with guests as well. I would hire her for my wedding just based on this aspect, because I would know that I can trust her to be both personable and professional in a high-intensity situation! I feel like Danielle has the warm and comforting presence that every bride wants on her wedding day. Finally, Danielle Brown is an awesome wedding photographer because she knows weddings inside and out. She's extremely familiar with even small details of wedding events, so she knows exactly what needs to get done in order to capture every element of the day. I've asked for her opinion / advice on how to shoot certain details at multiple weddings, because she truly has the professional background to know what she is talking about. I would highly recommend anyone to hire Danielle Brown!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Sky · Married on 11/21/2017

eXcellent value as my wedding photographer

Danielle Brown Photography was my wedding photographer. I myself am a wedding photographer so I was very picky about who to hire for the process. I honestly think from my wedding budget the $3000 I spent on Danielles photographs was the best investment. We were on a budget with our wedding and had a back yard wedding, and an eBay wedding dress, but I knew there was NO WAY I was going to scrimp on photographs. I knew that these photographs would last me a lifetime. I'm so happy with the interesting work Danielle did. All of the photos are really clear, and bright, and she was happy to work with my suggestions as well. She is very friendly and all of the guests thought she was very nice. I'm so happy. thanks again. Oh did I mention she was also the bridesmaid? So she had to wear a big heavy ethereal game of thrones style wedding gown.. If she did it for me, she can do it for you too

Sent on 01/16/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Danielle Brown Photography Pricing

Danielle Brown Photography Price Rates

Danielle Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3999
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• The TC Show Wedding DJs

Great shots! Great personality! Great photography! It's Your Day Photography really does make it your day!

• Sabian Sounds Wedding DJs

It's Your Day Photography & Dani B. rock!!! We've had the opportunity to work with them on several events and it has been a pleasure each and every time! Personality, Style, & Professionalism, all of which you'll find here!!! Did I mention they RAWK!!! The portfolio speaks for itself. Take the time you meet them and allow them to bring the best out your for your photos!

• 1025 Rose Creek Dr Ste 620 #315, Ste 620 #315 Woodstock, GA, 30189 See on map
    678-909-1036 (Phone number)
    Location of (Danielle Brown Photography)
  • 145 Church Street, Ste 295 Marietta, GA, 30060 See on map
    Location of (Danielle Brown Photography)