A Peachy Keen Wedding is a Full Service Wedding Planning Experience! We service the Greater Atlanta area and beyond. We are here to bring the vision that you have for your wedding day to life. A Peachy Keen Wedding has earned four WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards, making them the ideal choice for all your wedding planning needs!

A Peachy Keen Wedding has options to fit each of our clients budgets, we are fun, creative, and love all things wedding!

• Month-of-Wedding Coordination
  • Partial Wedding Planning
  • Full-Service Wedding Planning
  • Full Service Wedding Floral, Decor, and Design

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Peachy Keen Lady

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
98% recommend it
Sadichchha
Sadichchha B. Sent on 06/03/2024
5 out of 5 rating

If you're reading this, look no further because Peachy Keen is end game.

Courtney at Peachy Keen was an absolute dream to work with. She provided floral for our blended wedding in May 2024 and I could not have asked for a more collaborative sounding board. My partner and I had a blended wedding (I'm Hindu and he is Christian) and my family was very keen to help with parts of the decor and florals. My mom actually sourced most of the flowers from her garden and Courtney was the best partner to collaborate with. What I love most about my experience with Courtney is that she is not a gate keeper. She provided ideas freely and openly and suggested cost saving options and even shared guidance with me and my mom about how we should tackle the florals and decor we wanted to set up. She is very responsive in terms of communications and she made the entire process so fun and effortless on my part. I cannot recommend Peachy Keen and Courtney enough.
K
Katherine H. Sent on 04/13/2024

Courtney West of Peachy Keen

"Exceeded expectations! Courtney West of Peachy Keen showcased remarkable vision and floral design. From consultation to execution, every detail was flawless. Highly recommend for anyone planning a wedding.
A
Ashley V. Sent on 04/10/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Courtney is the BEST planner!

Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen handled my day of / month of planning, as well as florals and décor. She was very easy to work with and has a great recourse website for brides. I came to my first meeting with Courtney and gave her my budget and very loose overall ideas and she truly made the wedding come to life. Courtney has a lot of experience in the industry and has great relationships with vendors and was able to link me up with some phenomenal people that we will continue to stay in touch with!

I can not recommend enough Courtney and Peachy Keen, they really will handle everything and help in any way they can! Based on feed back from my friends / family on their weddings and wedding plans - everyone thought we spent double what we did on the wedding and said their planner wasn't even close to as thorough as Courtney was!

It was a pleasure to have Courtney handle our special day!
illustration message bubble

Real Weddings

Gabrielle & Jeremy
108 photos · 03/31/2018

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

The Cake Hag The Cake Hag Wedding Cakes

Love working with Peachy Keen! Working with Courtney is amazing. Her design talent combined with her excellent organizational approach make it easy for us to create the best possible cake and she makes our cakes look fantastic with her display. From Sophisticated to Elegant to Rustic, she creates Wedding magic!

Carriage House Catering Carriage House Catering Wedding Caterers

Courtney with Peachy Keen is so easy to work with. She has a great energy about herself, very knowledgeable and a true professional. I always look forward to work with her!

Four Oaks Manor
· Wedding DJs
Endive Fine Catering
4.9 out of 5 rating , 138 Reviews
· Wedding Caterers

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding