Four Oaks Manor

$10k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$10k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

We plan weddings and events at our amazing historic farmhouse, circa 1920, in beautiful North Georgia. The farmhouse and beautiful gardens provide a comfortable atmosphere with a rich history while also containing modern touches to match your wedding style. We can accommodate up to 200 guests on our beautiful 4-acre property. We also have a white carriage house for indoor events or dance floor space, a smokehouse that includes our iconic red doors and bar, and a quaint fire-pit and s'mores area. The farmhouse also has two suites for you and your wedding party to get ready, enjoy, and relax in before your ceremony.

We supply many amenities including, but not limited to:
Ceremony & reception site.
In-house catering
Chef with over 40 years of experience.
Setup & cleanup
Serving staff
Tables, chairs, & linens.
Silverware & glassware.
On-site parking.
Two suites for you and your wedding party members.
On-site coordinator.

Your coordinator will have three planning meetings with you to help you decide the entire layout of your ceremony and reception. She will also be in attendance throughout the entire event to guide your guests and keep your timeline in order.

We are very passionate about what we do and love having the opportunity to help create memories that last a lifetime!

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$4

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Limited Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Garden
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
August
December

• Crisdrew
    Cristina Married on 09/05/2021

This is a magical place

This venue is not only magical, but all the services they offer makes your life so much easier. We had McKenzie as our coordinator and she could have not been more perfect.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin W. Married on 05/31/2021

Astonishing

I truly have no words for Four Oaks Manor but I will try because the service they gave us is out of this world.

My fiance and I were having difficulties trying to pick a date with the pandemic. Then in March, my fiance said he wanted to get married on our 5 year anniversary- extremely romantic and the perfect date, but with only 2 months to plan. I was terrified- how an anyone plan an entire wedding in just 2 months? I stumbled across Four Oaks Manor and fell in love. I sent a message and they IMMEDAITELY reached out to me and planned a date to meet up the following week. Upon visiting the venue, I felt as though I had walked into a fairytale.

The venue is all-inclusive; the decorations, setup/breakdown, chairs/linens, officiant, catering, a s'mores fire pit, garden games, and even a planner who attends the day-of to ensure things go smoothly is truly a dream come true. With so little time to plan, I could not have chosen a better venue. McKenzie was my planner/coordinator/confidante who never once made me feel rushed or stressed. I never really planned out my wedding before and McKenzie walked me through everything with the utmost patience, listening to what I wanted while giving me her input which really brought everything together. Any question I had she answered promptly via email, allowed me to bring my photographer on an impromptu visit, and had the best demeanor throughout the entire time. Most impressively, she had the entire day planned out to the minute.

As for the day of, I wouldn't change a single thing. I never once felt stressed and McKenzie was always within reach to help with anything that came up. The food was AMAZING- hands down the best wedding dinner I ever had. The ambiance from the beautiful garden, lighting and music is simply unmatched. We had a total of 14 people attend and it not once felt too big.

If you're looking for a fairytale wedding with no stress and all magic, Four Oaks Manor is your venue.
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 05/23/2021

Fairytale Wedding

I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding! This venue gave our wedding the most magical feel to it, from the lit up gazebo to the lush green gardens surrounding you everywhere you look. We were given our own personal coordinator, Morgan, when we decided on the venue, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! She helped us so much throughout the entire process and helped relieve so much stress by keeping a timeline for us, helping us make decisions, and even being there the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly. Another deciding factor for Four Oaks was the food. My husband wanted to make sure the venue's food was excellent and it certainly was! My husband also has some dietary restrictions and they were more than happy to accommodate! One of my favorite moments of the evening was when the two of us were able to eat dinner after the ceremony by ourselves and have a moment alone to talk and be in each other's presence. I'm so thankful that we were given that option. This venue was the absolute best and I wish I could go back and relive that day all over again! I can't thank Four Oaks Manor and Morgan enough for everything they did for us! You guys are the absolute best!!

Katie & Gray Karegeannes

Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thank you Katie for your kind words! We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your special day. We loved working with you and Gray! Best wishes to you both!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Robot Booth Robot Booth Photo Booths

Four Oaks Manor is a beautiful venue. The outside atmosphere is incredible and we love every chance we get to work there. Would always recommend to every client.

A Peachy Keen Wedding A Peachy Keen Wedding Wedding Planners

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor is the best kept secret in Georgia! If you are looking for a unique venue for an amazing wedding or event, Four Oaks Manor is the place for you.

Scobey Photography Scobey Photography Wedding Photographers

The staff at Four Oaks Manor goes above and beyond for their clients, exceeding expectations on every count. The venue itself is so unique and beautiful! We can't say enough good things about the venue and the people there.

3198 Hamilton Mill Road Buford, GA, 30519
Location of (Four Oaks Manor)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues