480 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30312 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Robot Booth

Our robot booths have no walls. You can fit as many people as infinity plus one.
Point it at the sky, kaplow, just fit the whole universe in our booth.
Am I blowing your mind, man? That’s like, out there man.

Our printer pets are as professional as printing gets. The fastest in the galaxy and no drying because it’s not ink.
They have screens and custom software enabling you to view, print, and have whatever you like!
These robots are rare. Just look at the picture, dude. Have you ever seen anything…

The software is raw. Designed by us for the robots, it needs to be experienced. You can print any picture at any time. That’s raw.

Professional Studio Strobes, Digital SLR’s, touch screen kiosks, radio remotes to the robot that put you in complete control,
Etc…

The robots are out there man.

www.robotbooth.com

atlanta photobooth robotbooth05 1 1

• Videos 1

24 Reviews for Robot Booth

Bethlehem · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you for being so awesome!! Our wedding was more fun because of this creative photobooth and the team was such a pleasure to work with!! First off, great pricing!! We didn’t even know we wanted a photobooth until we met this team. This was unlike any other photo booth offerings for a wedding on many accounts. Some being the fact you could print out however many strips without consulting anyone with a touch of a button, control taking the photos with a clicker that’s handed to you, and the BEST PART: they take a compilation of all the photos taken throughout the evening and make a music video with the song of your choosing!!! Cute flipbook style!! Bonus, came with a guestbook for our wedding guests to add their photo strips to and leave a cute note for us! More custom and easy to use than I would have ever thought too. On their easy to use questionnaire weeks before the wedding, I was able to choose from a variety of backdrops, props, and you can design your own logo to put on the bottom of the photo strip! We could not be more happy with our photographs from the wedding! We found them based off their incredible reviews with Six Hearts Photography and the team they surround themselves, Six Hearts Photography and DJ Cuttlefish, were so seamless to work. They worked together to create an unforgettable day for our families and we can’t thank them enough! Love, love, love. Thank you for being a part of our wedding weekend!

Monica · Married on 07/22/2018

I initially met the crew from Far Out Galaxy at a vendor event and I feel in love with the Robot Booth concept. My bridesmaid and I took a picture of ourselves and it stayed on my refrigerator for over six months! I am so glad I was able to book the team! They fit right in with my guests and the booth was a huge success! I appreciate the team for their patience in the booking process and making sure that my guests had a great time!

MARCI · Married on 06/02/2018

Do this. It is the best! The guests have so much fun and they can print out their photos, put them in a little book Robot Booth provides, and write you messages. They should be hired for every party. For real. The photo quality is excellent, you get a CD with all photos and a link so that guests can download whatever they want. I was very eh, on the fence about a photo booth, but this service is AWESOME.

Award

Robot Booth FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Photo booth, Tables, Tents
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent
    Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent Banquet Halls

FUN team with excellent equipment and top-notch service!

• Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue
    Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue Barn & Farm Weddings

WOW! Out of this world service is just what RobotBooth will give you. Their creative staff and personable employees are second to none. Always keeping things exciting a upbeat with great props for the photo booth. Fun times are a guarantee when RobotBooth is part of the party!!

• Flower Child Weddings
    Flower Child Weddings Wedding Planners

THE BEST! No other photo booth like it! BEYOND recommended! Most of my clients use this and LOVE their experience! Makes for a great guestbook and favors as well! Great customer service and creative props! LOVE!

• 480 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Suite 150 Atlanta, 30312 See on map