Robot Booth Reviews

26 | Atlanta, GA

26 Reviews for Robot Booth

• Izzy

Izzy H. · Married on 06/23/2019

So fun, big hit at our wedding

People had so much fun with Robot Booth! They loved the printed pictures AND the digital copies that they were able to download later. Such a blast (:

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/07/2019

Fun photo booth, great attendant

Fun photo booth. Our attendant was very kind and printed out extras of all the photos with the bride and groom in them! Our guests really loved Robot Booth.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Bethlehem · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you for being so awesome!! Our wedding was more fun because of this creative photobooth and the team was such a pleasure to work with!! First off, great pricing!! We didn’t even know we wanted a photobooth until we met this team. This was unlike any other photo booth offerings for a wedding on many accounts. Some being the fact you could print out however many strips without consulting anyone with a touch of a button, control taking the photos with a clicker that’s handed to you, and the BEST PART: they take a compilation of all the photos taken throughout the evening and make a music video with the song of your choosing!!! Cute flipbook style!! Bonus, came with a guestbook for our wedding guests to add their photo strips to and leave a cute note for us! More custom and easy to use than I would have ever thought too. On their easy to use questionnaire weeks before the wedding, I was able to choose from a variety of backdrops, props, and you can design your own logo to put on the bottom of the photo strip! We could not be more happy with our photographs from the wedding! We found them based off their incredible reviews with Six Hearts Photography and the team they surround themselves, Six Hearts Photography and DJ Cuttlefish, were so seamless to work. They worked together to create an unforgettable day for our families and we can’t thank them enough! Love, love, love. Thank you for being a part of our wedding weekend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Monica · Married on 07/22/2018

I initially met the crew from Far Out Galaxy at a vendor event and I feel in love with the Robot Booth concept. My bridesmaid and I took a picture of ourselves and it stayed on my refrigerator for over six months! I am so glad I was able to book the team! They fit right in with my guests and the booth was a huge success! I appreciate the team for their patience in the booking process and making sure that my guests had a great time!

Sent on 08/20/2018

MARCI · Married on 06/02/2018

Do this. It is the best! The guests have so much fun and they can print out their photos, put them in a little book Robot Booth provides, and write you messages. They should be hired for every party. For real. The photo quality is excellent, you get a CD with all photos and a link so that guests can download whatever they want. I was very eh, on the fence about a photo booth, but this service is AWESOME.

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Aleigha

Aleigha · Married on 05/28/2017

Great to work with. Very responsive

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

Thankfully I stumbled across Robot Booth in a last minute attempt to find a photo booth. We had been given a few names, but the overall cost just didn't seem worth it with everything else going into our wedding. That was until, I found Robot Booth and it was a done deal once we found out they were available for our wedding night. They were wonderful to work with, and being able to pay everything online was wonderful, in planning a destination wedding.

Our photobooth attendant was great to work with, and she even snagged the new background for us, which was so much fun!

Unfortunately, my husband and I didn't get into the photobooth until later in the night so we were having a good time in there, but they're not our most flattering pictures. However, everyone else had a blast, and our guests enjoyed having this as an option at our reception - they had so much fun in there with all the props, and the location right next to the dance floor. The photo quality is seriously amazing, and it's been such a blast to go back and look at all the photos. Robotbooth was a great addition to our wedding night, and I'm so happy to have found them for our special night!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Adriana · Married on 09/17/2016

My son and daughter-in-law got married at White Oaks Barn Sept 17, 2016. We previewed RobotBooth at their Open House in Feb, 2016. Glad we did. The RobotBooth photo booth was one of the hits of the wedding. The young lady that managed the booth was wonderful and we even got a video set to music highlighting shots from the booth. Great addition. Thank you so much RobotBooth

Sent on 10/15/2016

Janene · Married on 08/07/2016

We LOVED Robot Booth! They were super easy to work with and made for a really memorable night! Our guests loved them and the best part was watching the video they made to go along with all of the pictures! I would definitely reccomend them to any bride in the future. I am so glad we used them!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Robot Booth was awesome! First of all, we e-mailed with some questions before we booked with them and they were quick to respond. The online portal was easy to access and I liked the questionnaire they had that allowed us an organized and easy way to answer all the details they needed for the day of.

On the day of our wedding they were prompt, friendly, and everyone loved the photo booth! The props were awesome and the photo quality was awesome. The best part was that we had our pictures and video online within 3 days of our wedding and the CD with all of our pictures and videos was in our mailbox when we returned home from our honeymoon a week later! Highly recommend them for a fun experience for your wedding guests!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2016

Amazing customer service!!! Robot Booth provided a photo booth for my wedding on June 11. They were awesome! I can not believe all the guest that raved over the fun experience. The company did everything for me without my planner or venue having to micro manage. They did set up, break down, and clean up! We were also provided with movie strips off all the guest. A cd with all photos. All guest got their own photos to take home that day. Robot booth also made a video with a song of my choice to showcase the fantastic photos. Continually checked on their service. Wonderful company and I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

J · Married on 06/11/2016

Robot Booth was easily one of the best vendor choices we made for our wedding. It was a fun experience for our guests and provided us with some seriously hilarious photos to remember the day. However, just about any photobooth can provide that. The reason Robot Booth gets the 5/5 rating is the people. Everyone was so kind, accommodating, and fun! When i had questions, they responded quickly; when I got behind with wedding stuff and had to play catchup, they accommodated my every request; On my wedding day, I didn't have to deal with them once, except to get my picture taken; and the attendant at the booth (Sasha) was so fun and engaging- she did a great job of pulling people in and helping them have a great time.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/14/2016

Book RobotBooth!! They were very friendly and provided everything I asked for. I love that your guests can select the pictures they want to print AND there is an unlimited amount of prints! We had so many guests at our wedding, which means we had so many pictures from the night. RobotBooth gave us an extra book to put all those pictures in without hesitation! The pictures are great quality and I love the video they send afterwards of the pictures to music! Well worth the money!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Kristie · Married on 05/07/2016

This is the best booth anyone can get for an event! It was so much fun, my guests are still talking about! I can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Tuyet · Married on 04/24/2016

Robot Booth was one of our best decisions. They were accommodating, responsive, and just overall amazing! Sasha was great to work with and managed the photo booth really well all night. All of our guests loved her + the booth. It was a great hit!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Pamela · Married on 04/17/2016

RobotBooth is by far the best photo booth company we have ever used! We had been to a handful of weddings before our own and used so many different booths, but after my cousin's wedding, we knew that RobotBooth was the best choice. They give you so many options for backgrounds and props, and the music video and guestbook are great takeaways. You cannot go wrong with them!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Gabe · Married on 04/17/2016

Easy to book. Easy to customize. Easy to work with. All around a great experience. Stop reading reviews and book the RobotBooth, you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Kacie · Married on 04/09/2016

Wonderful choice!! Our guest had the best time in the photobooth! Extremely nice and accommodating! Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2016

We used RobotBooth at a wedding before ours and we knew we had to have it at ours! We found the whole far out galaxy team through the booth and couldn't have been more pleased! Also its worth it just for the music video you get at the end!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2015

Extremely pleased with Robotbooth! We booked a different photobooth vendor for our wedding, who last minute cancelled on us the week of the wedding. A friend suggested Robotbooth and they were extremely responsive and accommodating in such short notice. All of our guests were extremely pleased with the photobooth. We were able to customize the booth with the background and props we wanted, and customize the photo strip with the message we wanted for our guests. Also, Robotbooth makes a scrap book with the photo strips that your guests can sign, as well as makes a youtube video with a slideshow of all your guests' pictures to your song of choice. I haven't seen these options available with other photobooths. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2015

We used Robot Booth for the photo booth. They do a lot of wedding so they definitely know what they are doing, and their prices are really good. Most companies give you 4-6 hours for their packages, but we got all day with them. Everybody had a great time and we loved the DVD they put together for us. I would absolutely recommend them for your big day!

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • User4207630 · 2+ years ago

We hired RobotBooth as well as there Dj service DJ Cuttlefish for our wedding on May 2nd and we were so happy with both of them!
    I had tried out RobotBooth a few times before getting engaged and I knew I had to have them at my wedding! It was such a fun and entertaining thing to have for guests to do during the reception. I love that they print the photo strips right on site for guests to take home with them and they make you a photo book to take home with you.
    I am so happy I hired RobotBooth for my wedding! It was money well spent and in the wedding industry sometimes that is hard to say for a one day event!
    The employees at RobotBooth are super friendly and easy to contact during the planning process.
    5 stars!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Ok robotbooth and the entire far out galaxy collective were easily the greatest investment we made. Schellie, William, Day and Mackenzie were all the COOLEST most creative people to work with. They completely understood what I was looking for and executed it to a T. I want to host another event just so I can work with them again. Everybody raved about how incredibly fun the photobooth was and how it was like no other they had ever experienced. Also... it makes you look like the most incredibly hot version of yourself.. no joke. Needless to say they impressed the pants off of me. *high five* I 100% recommend them.

Sent on 03/06/2015

LaShounn · Married on 09/21/2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the services that were provided. My album was beautifully done and the attendant made sure everyone placed a pic or commented in it. Our guest had a blast and it was a great way for everyone to interact with each other. I am so glad we decided to work with Robotbooth.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Roshonda · Married on 01/22/2016

I booked RobotBooth 2 weeks before my wedding. Russell was very attentive to my questions and provide excellent customer service. The day of my wedding it snowed and I was worried that some of the vendors wouldn't show. I was super excited to see the attendant setting up when I arrived for my pre-wedding photos. Since the package included unlimited, personalized photo prints,I opted to use that as entertainment during the cocktail hour/reception and the wedding favor. It was a huge hit with our guests! The day was a blur, so the scrapbook, online gallery and DVD are treasured keepsakes that will us relive the night... over and over again.

Sent on 03/06/2016