Stems Atlanta

Kennesaw, GA View map

$3,300 Typical Price

Stems Atlanta is a wedding florist based in Kennesaw, Georgia. The business is owned and operated by Heather Kocevar, who has been part of the design industry for more than 18 years. Her designs are all inspired by a fresh garden and natural elements, perfect for the couples who are looking for one-of-a-kind luxury wedding. In addition to foraging for products, Heather grows more than 60 varieties of plants and foliage that she uses in her designs.

Stems Atlanta incorporates different floral styles in their designs, such as classic, glamorous, romantic, vintage, eclectic, modern, and rustic. They can create a wide range of floral arrangements from aisle decor to bouquets, chuppah decor to flower petals, single flowers to altar decor, boutonnieres to corsages, and non-floral accessories to table arrangements. Stems Atlanta offers the following services:

• Clean up
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$19

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Hillary
    Hillary L. Married on 10/09/2021

Understated Elegance

Heather's decor was absolutely stunning and even better than I had imagined. Her florals completely elevated the reception area and my bouquet was incredibly beautiful. Every detail was thoughtfully added. One guest described the event as "understated elegance". Heather was easy to communicate with and extremely professional.

Stems Atlanta's reply:

Thank you so much, Hillary! I loved working with you on your big day. I had so much fun designing all of your beautiful florals!
  • Nichole
    Nichole B. Married on 01/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can not recommend Stems Atlanta enough.

Heather made my wedding flower dreams come to life. She really listened to what I wanted, provided me with multiple options that would go with my theme and took the time to make sure that everything I wanted happened. She was always available and stayed in touch with both me and my coordinator. I am still in awe over the flower decor for the reception, my dreamy bouquet, and the flower back drop (GORGEOUS). Thank you again for making my bridal dreams come true Heather and Stems Atlanta team!!

Stems Atlanta's reply:

Thank you so much, Nichole! You were a dream to work with and I loved designing this beautiful event for you. Much love for you in this new adventure with your husband!
  • Patti
    Patti S. Married on 12/12/2020

Patricia Singer

Used Stems, Heather, for both daughter鈥檚 weddings! After using Stems in 2017 for our first daughter鈥檚 summer wedding and the many compliments we received about florals, didn鈥檛 hesitate to call her for our next daughter鈥檚 winter wedding! Heather listened to my desire for colors, floral choices and look/design and created arrangements beyond my imagination!! She even recommended ideas I never considered! Do not hesitate to contact stems for any floral designs!!!

Stems Atlanta's reply:

Thank you so much, Patti! You know I adore your family and loved working with you all. I appreciate you taking the time to review me!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Richard & Alison
    36 photos 路 06/10/2017

Gianna Keiko Photography Gianna Keiko Photography Wedding Photographers

Stems Atlanta are so creative and professional !

Special Event Factory Special Event Factory Wedding Florists

I've never felt roses so soft or seen them open so big! I honestly though they were fake I can tell she truly takes her floral decorating seriously and this is a passion for her!

Sculptable Design Sculptable Design Wedding Planners

From the time the quoting process began, Heather demonstrated an exemplary level of floral design knowledge, coupled with an elevated level of communication and a sincere, honest, and delightfully jovial personality. We easily built a solid working relationship, and were able to overcome various obstacles with great ease. It is rare to find such an amazing and creative florist whose dedication and passion is visible in every facet of their business. I definitely hope to work with Heather time and again. It is with high regard that I recommend Stems to be YOUR wedding florist!!

Kennesaw, 30144
Location of (Stems Atlanta)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding