About Stems Atlanta

Creating unforgettable memories.

Hello and congrats on your engagement! My name is Heather and I created Stems Atlanta over 13 years ago. As a former bride, I know that weddings are all about the special details. I knew that I could not only execute the details, but ensure perfection in the process. That is when I made the decision to be super hands on in every aspect of my business from consult to delivery.  When you work with Stems Atlanta, you work me.  I will set up a consultation with you to review your designs, hold your hand through every step of the planning process and see your smiling face on your wedding day as my talented team and myself bring your vision to reality.

Because I know you are truly special, I go above and beyond to make sure your florals and decor are the most spectacular they can be. Growing flowers from seed, harvesting blooms fresh from the garden, foraging berries and branches for that perfect ambiance, hand picking the finest linens and accessories and searching for that perfect shade of light to cast the soft glow on your reception are just a few simple things that sets Stems Atlanta apart. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind wedding with floral perfection, give me a call today to set up a complimentary consultation at 770-789-0203 or e-mail me at heather@stemsatlanta.com.

Want to see Stems in action and watch how I put everything together? Please visit us at www.stemsatlanta.com and see first hand what makes us unique.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

I was just thrilled with the way the room looked and how beautiful everything was. The bridal bouquet was just stunning!

Heather Kocevar is a special florist. She worked with us when my daughter’s wedding had to be postponed due to serious illness. She actually worked hard to make sure we did NOT have a bill for the cancellation!!

Profile Picture Gail, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Heather with Stems Atlanta! Heather came highly recommended from our friends and other vendors. Since I live in Chicago, we had to coordinate most of the planning over the phone, through email, etc. You would think this could be difficult for a florist to bring an idea to life when all we do it talk through email - but Heather was able to create EXACTLY what I wanted. He eye for what will work is incredible, and I trusted her judgement on every decision we made.

As luck would have it, I actually had to reschedule my entire wedding one week before my original wedding date due to a medical emergency. Of course, being only a week away, all of my flowers were already ordered and in. Heather was absolutely incredible during this time - and reached out to local vendors to try to get all of our flowers sold so we wouldn't have to foot the bill given the circumstances. Not only did she get them all sold, she was genuinely concerned about my well being, and I will forever be grateful for that.

Once we were able to reschedule our wedding, we went from a spring wedding to a fall wedding. Given the season change, we did need to make some changes to make the florals more November appropriate. Instead of having to scour Pinterest again - Heather took my original look and made it absolutely PERFECT for November without me having to do anything. She is truly incredible at her job. We had some many complements on our florals from all of our wedding guests!

I will always treasure the memories of what Heather was able to create.

I would highly recommend Stems Atlanta to any future bride - you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/10/17, 4 Reviews

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've never felt roses so soft or seen them open so big! I honestly though they were fake I can tell she truly takes her floral decorating seriously and this is a passion for her!

From the time the quoting process began, Heather demonstrated an exemplary level of floral design knowledge, coupled with an elevated level of communication and a sincere, honest, and delightfully jovial personality. We easily built a solid working relationship, and were able to overcome various obstacles with great ease. It is rare to find such an amazing and creative florist whose dedication and passion is visible in every facet of their business. I definitely hope to work with Heather time and again. It is with high regard that I recommend Stems to be YOUR wedding florist!!

I highly recommend Stems. Owner, Heather is a sweetheart and was a pleasure to work with. Beautiful flowers and a family owned business. You can't go wrong with Stems.

Events

Kennesaw, GA 30144   See On Map
770-789-0203 (phone)
Stems Atlanta is a wedding florist from Atlanta servicing weddings throughout the local area, including North Gerogia, Atlanta, and Dunwoody. Stems Atlanta is a professional florist that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry since 2005 specializing in event decor.