Alpharetta, GA 30004 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Special Event Factory

Wedding Floral & Decor company providing bridal party florals, centerpiece design and ceremony decor in the Metro and North Georgia Areas.

Follow Special Event Factory on

Special Event Factory 7
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 01/25/2019

Pure Elegance

I am so happy to have booked Special Event Factory as our wedding Florist and Decorator!
    The colors I chose were perfectly displayed and Leneille really took my vision and made it a reality. Everything was executed with professionalism and elegance.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Special Event Factory 8
    Special Event Factory 9

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thanks so much Maya for your kind words we were happy to be a part of your special day you were very easy to work with and we wish you many years of marital bliss!!!

Christina · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Service

Lenille and her team are the best. I hired Special Event Factory to do my florals but Lenille went over and beyond. I called her the day of my wedding and told her my concerns and she actually stayed the whole time and helped my day of's make sure everything was set up the way it should be and that my wedding ran smoothly. My floral's were perfect and everything was so beautiful. If you haven't already please book Special Event Factory !

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Special Event Factory 15
    Special Event Factory 16
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot recommend Leneille enough! She took the time to discuss our vision and had very creative recommendations from the start. We knew she was going to knock it out of the park, but we were still BLOWN AWAY by the gorgeous greenery and flower arrangements she created on our big day. Leneille is so sweet and accommodating and I am just so glad that we had her as our florist! We 1000% recommend her and her team!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thank you Avery you guys are amazing!!! You're so sweet & kind and we are so blessed to have been a part.

Special Event Factory FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• In An Instant, LLC
    In An Instant, LLC Wedding Planners

Special Event Factory is amazing! I love her eye for design and working with couples to achieve their dream wedding. Her passion for the wedding industry shows by each wedding she is a part of. I would definitely recommend Special Event Factory for all of your decor/floral needs.

• Acuna's Custom Cakes
    Acuna's Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

Always a pleasure to work with Leneille from Special Event Factory! It is evident through the quality of her work that she really cares about her clients and brings her skills in event coordination and floral design together to make a couples dream wedding a reality!

• Moonlighting Violinist
    Moonlighting Violinist Wedding Musicians

I have played my violin for clients that have hired Leneille Events. She does an amazing job at keeping the wedding on time and organization!

• Alpharetta, GA, 30004 See on map