Alpharetta, GA 30004 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Special Event Factory

Wedding Floral & Decor company providing bridal party florals, centerpiece design and ceremony decor in the Metro and North Georgia Areas.

Follow Special Event Factory on

Special Event Factory 7
  • John

John and Claire Hogue · Married on 08/12/2019

Ahhhhmazing!

Since I am not from the Atlanta area, I did not know where to begin searching for a floral designer for our small at home wedding. Someone recommended Special Event Factory on my Next Door app. I spoke with Leneille on the phone and we immediately hit it off. She met with us a few days later and helped create the perfect design to transform our home into an amazing venue. She paid close attention to my visions and she and her team nailed every detail for our day.
    Leneille and her team, not only created floral masterpieces, she also set up the tableware rental, tables, and linens as well as put me in contact with an incredible caterer and wedding cake baker.
    Special Event Factory did it all. I can not say enough good things about this team.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Special Event Factory 8
    Special Event Factory 9
    Special Event Factory 10
    Special Event Factory 11

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thank you so much Claire for hiring us to come out and design for you we truly enjoyed every moment of designing for your wedding day!

Gloria Shepherd · Married on 08/12/2019

Impressive Room Decor Skills

Working with Leneille and her staff is Always a pleasure. As a caterer I see many events that could be more memorable if Only the atmosphere was adequate. Every creation that I have experienced from Special Event Factory has been awesome.
    I find Myself taking pictures of table table scapes, room decor and flowers.
    What a pleasure working with this company.
    Professional, pleasant, patient and personally involved with the client's wishes; this is how I describe Leneille to my clients searching for the types of services she provides.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thank you Gloria for your kind words we love designing with you and for your clients as well. We truly appreciate our vendors we work really hard to maintain quality relationships like ours!

Kaycia · Married on 03/09/2019

Such a pleasant experience!

As a wedding planner, I always want my client to have the absolute best and Special Event Factory is just that- the absolute best! Leneille was very accommodating of my clients wants as well as my needs as the planner (logistics, staying within budget, etc.). My client received so many rave reviews on the florals and they were thrilled with the turnout. I will certainly recommend Special Event Factory for my future events!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Special Event Factory FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• In An Instant, LLC
    In An Instant, LLC Wedding Planners

Special Event Factory is amazing! I love her eye for design and working with couples to achieve their dream wedding. Her passion for the wedding industry shows by each wedding she is a part of. I would definitely recommend Special Event Factory for all of your decor/floral needs.

• Acuna's Custom Cakes
    Acuna's Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

Always a pleasure to work with Leneille from Special Event Factory! It is evident through the quality of her work that she really cares about her clients and brings her skills in event coordination and floral design together to make a couples dream wedding a reality!

• Moonlighting Violinist
    Moonlighting Violinist Wedding Musicians

I have played my violin for clients that have hired Leneille Events. She does an amazing job at keeping the wedding on time and organization!

• Alpharetta, GA, 30004 See on map