Special Event Factory Reviews

13 Reviews for Special Event Factory

• Gloria

Gloria Shepherd · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Always a Pleasure

I am a caterer working in the Alpharetta area. Many of my clients ask me if I know of a reputable decorator. I ALWAYS refer Special Event Factory, Leneille and her staff. I have NEVER had a client regret their choice. The decor, atmosphere and extra 'Little Things' that Leneille provides seem to personally fit the client's wishes.
    She is very pleasant to work with and my clients love the attention that is provided to 'wow' their guests.
    She provides designer magazine quality and I am grateful to work with her.
    IdaBelles Catering Services

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • John

John and Claire Hogue · Married on 08/12/2019

Ahhhhmazing!

Since I am not from the Atlanta area, I did not know where to begin searching for a floral designer for our small at home wedding. Someone recommended Special Event Factory on my Next Door app. I spoke with Leneille on the phone and we immediately hit it off. She met with us a few days later and helped create the perfect design to transform our home into an amazing venue. She paid close attention to my visions and she and her team nailed every detail for our day.
    Leneille and her team, not only created floral masterpieces, she also set up the tableware rental, tables, and linens as well as put me in contact with an incredible caterer and wedding cake baker.
    Special Event Factory did it all. I can not say enough good things about this team.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thank you so much Claire for hiring us to come out and design for you we truly enjoyed every moment of designing for your wedding day!

Gloria Shepherd · Married on 08/12/2019

Impressive Room Decor Skills

Working with Leneille and her staff is Always a pleasure. As a caterer I see many events that could be more memorable if Only the atmosphere was adequate. Every creation that I have experienced from Special Event Factory has been awesome.
    I find Myself taking pictures of table table scapes, room decor and flowers.
    What a pleasure working with this company.
    Professional, pleasant, patient and personally involved with the client's wishes; this is how I describe Leneille to my clients searching for the types of services she provides.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thank you Gloria for your kind words we love designing with you and for your clients as well. We truly appreciate our vendors we work really hard to maintain quality relationships like ours!

Kaycia · Married on 03/09/2019

Such a pleasant experience!

As a wedding planner, I always want my client to have the absolute best and Special Event Factory is just that- the absolute best! Leneille was very accommodating of my clients wants as well as my needs as the planner (logistics, staying within budget, etc.). My client received so many rave reviews on the florals and they were thrilled with the turnout. I will certainly recommend Special Event Factory for my future events!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Ashlie

Ashlie Muller · Married on 03/07/2019

Lenielle Is Amazing!

I worked with Lenielle on a styled wedding shoot. Her flower creations were perfect and fit the overall design of the shoot! She was great to work with, arrived on time and delivered everything that I had hoped for. I recommend hiring her as your floral designer for your wedding, party or other special events!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Special Event Factory's reply:

Always enjoy working with amazing planners like you Ashlie you're very detailed and organized and you had a great eye for details and the important parts that make weddings beautiful. Really appreciate you choosing us for your floral needs.
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 01/25/2019

Pure Elegance

I am so happy to have booked Special Event Factory as our wedding Florist and Decorator!
    The colors I chose were perfectly displayed and Leneille really took my vision and made it a reality. Everything was executed with professionalism and elegance.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thanks so much Maya for your kind words we were happy to be a part of your special day you were very easy to work with and we wish you many years of marital bliss!!!

Christina · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Service

Lenille and her team are the best. I hired Special Event Factory to do my florals but Lenille went over and beyond. I called her the day of my wedding and told her my concerns and she actually stayed the whole time and helped my day of's make sure everything was set up the way it should be and that my wedding ran smoothly. My floral's were perfect and everything was so beautiful. If you haven't already please book Special Event Factory !

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot recommend Leneille enough! She took the time to discuss our vision and had very creative recommendations from the start. We knew she was going to knock it out of the park, but we were still BLOWN AWAY by the gorgeous greenery and flower arrangements she created on our big day. Leneille is so sweet and accommodating and I am just so glad that we had her as our florist! We 1000% recommend her and her team!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thank you Avery you guys are amazing!!! You're so sweet & kind and we are so blessed to have been a part.

Callie · Married on 05/27/2018

Leneille and her team are amazing! She asked all the right questions to understand my vision and create beautiful florals that complemented the themes and colors of my wedding. Everything from the boutonnieres to the bouquets to the table decor turned out more gorgeous than I could have imagined, and they stayed fresh throughout the night. Her team was so professional, and Leneille was there setting up before the ceremony to make sure everything was perfect. On top of that, it was very reasonably priced. I would recommend Special Event Factory to any bride or anyone planning an event.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Callie we completely enjoyed being a part of your special day we can't wait to see the beautiful pictures!!!
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 12/16/2017

I had a ton of fun working with Leneille on my flowers for my Wedding Date! She was very informative and upfront with me. I gave her a list of of flowers and my budget I would like and let her use her talent on creating the floral decor throughout my Ceremony and Reception. I'm still in love with my bouquet! I would definitely use Special Event Factory again without a doubt!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thank you Emma!! We appreciate you so much!!!

Mechele · Married on 08/11/2017

I have nothing but SUPERB things to say about Leneille and her team. She was ALWAYS responsive, had excellent ideas, took my vision and brought it to life beyond what I would have imagined. She has an excellent list of preferred vendors. She executes her plans seamlessly and if there are any issues, she just resolves them and the night goes on without a hitch. I cannot recommend the Special Event Factory enough! The decor was spot on what I wished for. Leneille went above and beyond for me and I am truly appreciative. I will remember how perfect my wedding was for the rest of my life!

Thank you SOOOO much!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Special Event Factory's reply:

We were honored to be chosen to help decorate your special day we are glad it was everything you dreamed of!!!

Abigail · Married on 05/12/2017

Leneille was awesome! She took care of everything on the day of and went above and beyond to make sure our day was truly special. She even got us a gift that we will now use in decorating our house.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thanks so much Abigail for your kind words it was a joy!!!

Breanna · Married on 02/04/2017

Leneille was a joy to work with. She was easy going, professional, thoughtful and patient. She truly brought my vision of my perfect day to life and I could not have done it without her. Look no further!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Special Event Factory's reply:

Thanks so much Breanna for including me in your special I'm glad it turned out just like your Pinterest Board!!!