341 WEST WIEUCA ROAD NE, Atlanta, GA 30342 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bridal Bouquet Paintings by Pat Fiorello

Forever Bouquet Paintings by Pat Fiorello, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a company that offers oil paintings of bridal bouquets for a beautifully unique wedding gift. Pat Fiorello—a professional artist of over 15 years is renowned for her impressionistic landscape paintings—understands that the bridal bouquet is immense importance to all brides, but that bouquets, naturally, are not permanent. As a result, she seeks to offer colorful and vibrant paintings that forever capture the beautiful emotions of a wedding by representing bouquets in their ideal state.

In addition to her exemplary craftsmanship and dedicated work ethic, Pat strives to offer a convenient experience for clients, catering to clients around the country and working from photographs so that she does not need to be present on the wedding day itself. Additionally, she offers framing options for her paintings so that clients may be presented with a full-realized work of art upon completion.

Follow Bridal Bouquet Paintings by Pat Fiorello on

fullsizeoutput2349
image 1

2 Reviews for Bridal Bouquet Paintings by Pat Fiorello

Sue · Married on 05/07/2014

Pat did a magnificent painting of my daughter in law's bridal bouquet. We gave the painting to them for their wedding gift.
    "Words cannot express the excitement and emotions . They both were truly overwhelmed. Even my son, which we didn't expect. I went through the whole story of how I found Pat online and the easy way everything just flowed together from beginning to end. Yma said, "Sue you are so thoughtful" . My husband was beaming.
    She said in between tears, that she was only saying to her friends, that it is such a shame that bouquets don't last and she has a photo of hers on the front of her iPhone. Yma and I are going to the framers next week when she has a day off.
    I will send you a photo of when they received it and when it is framed."
    The entire process was so professional. Communication between Pat in the USA and me in Australia was just so easy and the finished painting literally took our breath away.
    Many thanks
    Sue Hawkins
    Australia

Sent on 03/25/2017

Bridal Bouquet Paintings by Pat Fiorello's reply:

Sue, thank you so much for your review! I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you on this very special gift for your son and daughter-in-law. It still warms my heart to imagine you presenting the surprise to them and that moment of joy and happiness. Nothing make me happier than helping people know how loved and special they are.
    All the best, Pat Fiorello

Margaret · Married on 06/15/2013

Dear Pat,
    My heart leaps every time I see the finished painting of my daughter's wedding bouquet. Her actual bouquet was indeed stunning, but your painting takes my breath away. If I did not know the truth, and you had told me that it was painted by one of the first Impressionist painters, I would have believed you. The flowers are lush and timeless, and I am SO glad we did this for our daughter. I can think of no other present that will evoke such beautiful memories of her wedding day, every day. She is so excited to have such a beautiful painting in her home. I had thought about having her wedding bouquet dried and put in a shadow box or glass dome, but I was not feeling good about the anticipated outcome. As you may know, no matter how you preserve flowers, they do lose much of their natural beauty in the process. Thank goodness I kept searching for ideas. Then I had a brainstorm! What about a painting of Alex's bouquet? I searched for "bridal bouquet paintings" on my computer and I discovered your web site, patfiorello.com It took me no time at all to see that you were an actual artist, not someone who did this for a hobby. When I compared the cost of freeze drying and framing her bouquet to the cost of the painting, I felt there was no way to compare the two. Dried flowers would become a frozen memory, and your painting would be something of lasting beauty. Thank you so much for working with Alex and myself in creating this wonderful gift. You could not have been nicer and you made everything happen effortlessly. It's great to work with a professional like yourself and we could not be happier with the final product. I can't wait to visit my daughter in Atlanta so we can see more of your works. Well done and thank you Pat!
    Sincerely,

Bridal Bouquet Paintings by Pat Fiorello FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Design, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Plants & Flowers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• AWS Floral Design & A Wedding In Silk
    AWS Floral Design & A Wedding In Silk Wedding Florists

Pat is so very talented and such a kind person. To see her work up close is the only way to really appreciate what she can do. The paintings are amazing and unbelievably detailed! I highly recommend her!

• Wedding Decor & Drapery Geri Sims
    Wedding Decor & Drapery Geri Sims Wedding Decor & Lighting

This work of art is something to last forever. I know this anting and knows she gives her best and captures a couples true moment. Just look at her work. It speaks for itself. Geri Sims

• Righteous Oaks Floral
    Righteous Oaks Floral Wedding Florists

Pat does an amazing job of giving the gift of beauty that last for a lifetime. I always tell my brides that the most important flowers of the day are her special bouquet. What a wonderful gift Pat provides for brides to make that bouquet a lifelong memory by saving the image of it with one of Pat's gorgeous paintings. Not only does the bride have a precious memento of her most special day but also a work of art by an amazingly gifted artist.

• 341 WEST WIEUCA ROAD NE Atlanta, Georgia, 30342 See on map