3707 Main Street Suite 40 East Point, Atlanta, GA 30344 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sweet Brown Sludge

Hi there, my name is Melissa and I Hand-Make All-Natural Hair and Skin Care Products. I put organic ingredients, time, patience, and love into all my products. Careful selection and thought is made in-order to customize each package for my Brides. Are you looking for unique and practical gift items for your Wedding Guests and Bridal Party?! Are you looking for something that they will appreciate? Are you looking for a gift that will properly commemorate your Celebration?

Sweet Brown Sludge Hand-Makes All-Natural Hair & Skin Care Products that everyone will enjoy! Products like Skin Salves, Lip Balms, Organic Rose Water Toners and Toothpastes, as well as Bath Salts, Clay Masks and Hair Serums for Men and Women will be sure to delight your Family and Friends.

All items will be packaged in a natural/earthy/organic decor with class and style.

I will take the time to discuss your needs and custom make your order to suit your taste.

No request is too big or too small. I welcome your business.

Please visit www.sweetbrownsludge.com or www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbrownsludge

Follow Sweet Brown Sludge on

5dfa6aa4b7d4b131 IMG 0986
img0790

6 Reviews for Sweet Brown Sludge

Bolaman · event on 12/30/2015

Sweet Brown Sludge Beard Sludge is absolutely fantastic. I love the consistency and scent of the product. It moisturizes my beard very well and keeps it from feeling course. The skin salve does great for my skin as well. It comes in great packing and lives up to my expectations. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Evelyn · event on 12/25/2015

I had a very Positive and professional experience with vendor! I am enjoying my products nearly everyday!! I am especially fond of the hair and lip balm. I certainly will continue to use!!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Christine · Married on 10/24/2015

LOVED having Sweet Brown Sludge at SeekerFest 2015! Not only did she provide amazing products that the festival goers LOVED but she was supremely patient with the SeekerFest crew (this was our 1st year)! Thank you, Melissa!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Sweet Brown Sludge Pricing

Sweet Brown Sludge Price Rates

Sweet Brown Sludge FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Shipping
  • What items are available? Bed & Bath
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No