Rittenhouse Designs & Events

Atlanta, GA View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Rittenhouse Designs & Events is your wedding planner and designer for a wedding day filled with elegance and grace. Named a Top 10 Wedding Vendor, Wedding Industry Expert, Couple's Choice Award Winner by Wedding Wire, The Best of the Knot, and featured on Style Me Pretty, Occasions Magazine, Oh Lovely Day, and Brides Atlanta Magazine, our passion is in curating the most special day of your life, designed with your vision in mind.

Owner, Christina Rittenhouse, grew up in a flower shop watching her mom create stunning weddings for years {since the age of 3}. She was blessed to begin studying and planning events in college. With her education in event planning and her background in floral & design, Christina launched Rittenhouse Designs & Events in 2010 with one thing in mind: orchestrate and design an elegant and stress-free wedding for each Rittenhouse Bride, that goes above and beyond your expectations.

"When I hear my brides say that their wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and more than they could have ever imagined, then my heart feels complete. I especially love it when they not only love the designs and flowers, but they feel like I was able to help them stay calm and stress-free so that they could really enjoy the day. Those moments when I step back and see a truly happy bride and groom that just had the best day of their lives.....those are the best. That is where my passion is and what I strive for in every single event." - Christina Rittenhouse

Call or message us to schedule your complimentary consultation to get to know more about us. We want to meet you and hear about your wedding. From there, we will create a planning and/or design package that is ideal for you and your fiance.

www.rittenhousedesigns.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18.50

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$400

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kimberly Getting married on 06/10/2023
    Christina is great person and always listens to your thoughts and visions before even ask questions or suggestions. I love working with her and would recommend and use her again and again. She is very professsion her response time is amazing. She goes over everything so you understand. We were so grateful to find and use her services she made our wedding amazing thank you.

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimberly. I really appreciate the kind words. You and Charmelle were so great to work with and your vision for the wedding was stunning. I loved bringing it together for you.
  • Allison
    Allison C. Married on 04/29/2022

GORGEOUS Flowers for the best day ever!

Christina Rittenhouse is amazing!! She listened to my (truthfully very picky.. yet non-knowledgeable) requests, and created absolutely stunning bouquets, centerpieces, arches, and more! I wasn't quite sure what to expect after just talking about our flowers on the phone.. and what we got was beyond any of my wildest dreams - I am in LOVE with the flowers, and so thankful for Christina! THANKS, Rittenhouse Designs!!
  • Tu-Anh
    Tu-Anh P. Married on 04/01/2022

The Perfect Day!

I wish I could give Christina more stars. She was a phenomenal person to work with on our wedding. After chatting through ideas on the phone, Christina created a beautiful plan for flowers, decor and design. I had an idea of a hexagon arch, and although she didn't have one then, she said she would build one just for us. I gave her one photo for inspiration and she not only delivered, she outdid herself. Everyone gave us compliments on how pretty everything turned out, and it's 100% because of Christina's vision and execution. She went above and beyond, as well, helping me stay on track with timelines and even recommended the caterer that we ended up going with. She is so knowledgeable in this space, and I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you, Christina!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sifi Entertainment Sifi Entertainment Wedding DJs

10/10 Very Professional highly recommended

Uplighting America Uplighting America Wedding Decor & Lighting

Christina is a true pro! From attention to detail, cool demeanor, and a great sense of style (always thinking how the bride would like it), your wedding is in good hands with her team.

Atlanta, GA, 30097
Location of (Rittenhouse Designs & Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding