Johns Creek, GA, Atlanta, GA 30097 Map · Phone number

About Rittenhouse Designs & Events

Rittenhouse Designs & Events is your wedding planner and designer for a wedding day filled with elegance and grace. Named a Top 10 Wedding Vendor, Wedding Industry Expert, Couple's Choice Award Winner by Wedding Wire, The Best of the Knot, and featured on Style Me Pretty, Occasions Magazine, Oh Lovely Day, and Brides Atlanta Magazine, our passion is in curating the most special day of your life, designed with your vision in mind.

Owner, Christina Rittenhouse, grew up in a flower shop watching her mom create stunning weddings for years {since the age of 3}. She was privileged to begin studying and planning events in college. With her education in event planning and her background in floral & design, Christina launched Rittenhouse Designs & Events in 2010 with one thing in mind: orchestrate and design an elegant and stress-free wedding for each Rittenhouse Bride, that goes above and beyond your expectations.

Now, with a fabulous team, Rittenhouse Designs & Events has produced hundreds of weddings in the Alanta, GA area. We are pleased to plan and design weddings up to three hours outside of Atlanta. For weddings outside of that area, please reach out to us for a custom proposal. We have traveled all the way to Maui, HI for a wedding.

"When I hear my brides say that their wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and more than they could have ever imagined, then my heart feels complete. I especially love it when they not only love the designs and flowers, but they feel like I was able to help them stay calm and stress-free so that they could really enjoy the day. Those moments when I step back and see a truly happy bride and groom that just had the best day of their lives.....those are the best. That is where my passion is and what I strive for in every single event." - Christina Rittenhouse

Call or message us to schedule your complimentary consultation to get to know more about us. We want to meet you and hear about your wedding. From there, we will create a planning and/or design package that is ideal for you and your fiance.

www.rittenhousedesigns.com

Rittenhouse Designs & Events 4
Rittenhouse Designs & Events 5

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Christina was wonderful!! She is such a sweet person and is incredibly talented!! Her flowers were stunning and made the night so magical. I can't thank her enough for creating such a special day for us!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Victoria · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything was beautiful!

Got on the phone with me and looked at my Pinterest board with me to talk over exactly what I wanted. She added in more varieties of flowers than other florists I got quotes from for the same price, so I ended up getting around 10 different kinds of flowers instead of 4 or 5. She also added in a few cost-saving measures without me asking, which was GREATLY appreciated (like using aisle markers as centerpieces after the ceremony.)

As far as the reception, all of my guests could talk to people across the table, and the centerpieces (tall and short) did not hinder conversation or get in the way. I would absolutely recommend Rittenhouse Designs.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria!!!! It was a pleasure being part of the wedding. Your vision was absolutely stunning! Just happy we could bring it to life for you. Best wishes as you begin your life as husband and wife.
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2019

Christina is the BEST!

Christina was my month or coordinator and my florist and she was just amazing. I feel like she was the only one who knew as much about my wedding as I did. She never forgot a single detail and she helped my day go off without a hitch. Everyone always said “oh there will be something that goes wrong”. Literally NOTHING went wrong and I really believe Christina was to thank about that. She was so calm and competent thought the whole process but also enthusiastic. The florals and décor were just beautiful and she really understood my vision and made it come to life. My bridesmaids couldn’t get over how beautiful our bouquets were. She was also able to work with my budget. I wanted a big suspended installation that looked kind of like a coral reef running down my head estate table (my wedding was underwater themed). Other florists I visited quoted me $3000 just for the one table and they didn’t even listen to my vision. Christina was able to do it for a fraction of the price and OMG all of the guests were talking about how unique and stunning it was! During the reception she made sure everything stuck to the timeline and even stuck around to supervise the cleanup. Not only that, but she delivered the cards, guestbook, items left in the bridal suite, and leftover cake to my parent’s house after the reception. I am SO glad I hired her and I completely trusted her with my wedding day. THANK YOU CHRISTINA!! Seriously, hire her she’s amazing.

Rittenhouse Designs & Events 6
    Rittenhouse Designs & Events 17
    Sent on 06/06/2019

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Jill,

It was such an honor to be part of the wedding!!! Your ideas were so much fun to bring to life and I am so happy to hear that you loved everything. I enjoyed being able to keep the day running smoothly for you. I loved how organized you were, you definitely made my job easy :) Thank you for letting me be part of it.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rittenhouse Designs & Events FAQ

$ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1495.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Sifi Entertainment
    Sifi Entertainment Wedding DJs

10/10 Very Professional highly recommended

• Uplighting America
    Uplighting America Wedding Decor & Lighting

Christina is a true pro! From attention to detail, cool demeanor, and a great sense of style (always thinking how the bride would like it), your wedding is in good hands with her team.

• Johns Creek, GA Atlanta, GA, 30097 See on map
    6784289036 (678) (Phone number)
    9036 (Other Phone Number)
    428 (Fax Number)