Johns Creek, GA, Atlanta, GA 30097 Map · Phone number

About Rittenhouse Designs & Events

Rittenhouse Designs & Events is your wedding planner and designer for a wedding day filled with elegance and grace. Named a Top 10 Wedding Vendor, Wedding Industry Expert, Couple's Choice Award Winner by Wedding Wire, The Best of the Knot, and featured on Style Me Pretty, Occasions Magazine, Oh Lovely Day, and Brides Atlanta Magazine, our passion is in curating the most special day of your life, designed with your vision in mind.

Owner, Christina Rittenhouse, grew up in a flower shop watching her mom create stunning weddings for years {since the age of 3}. She was privileged to begin studying and planning events in college. With her education in event planning and her background in floral & design, Christina launched Rittenhouse Designs & Events in 2010 with one thing in mind: orchestrate and design an elegant and stress-free wedding for each Rittenhouse Bride, that goes above and beyond your expectations.

Now, with a fabulous team, Rittenhouse Designs & Events has produced hundreds of weddings in the Alanta, GA area. We are pleased to plan and design weddings up to three hours outside of Atlanta. For weddings outside of that area, please reach out to us for a custom proposal. We have traveled all the way to Maui, HI for a wedding.

"When I hear my brides say that their wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and more than they could have ever imagined, then my heart feels complete. I especially love it when they not only love the designs and flowers, but they feel like I was able to help them stay calm and stress-free so that they could really enjoy the day. Those moments when I step back and see a truly happy bride and groom that just had the best day of their lives.....those are the best. That is where my passion is and what I strive for in every single event." - Christina Rittenhouse

Call or message us to schedule your complimentary consultation to get to know more about us. We want to meet you and hear about your wedding. From there, we will create a planning and/or design package that is ideal for you and your fiance.

www.rittenhousedesigns.com

37 Reviews for Rittenhouse Designs & Events

• Sofia

Sofia · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful florist!!

As a wedding planner, I've worked with Christina twice now and both times were incredibly positive. Her work is beautiful, she is super responsive, kind, flexible and goes above and beyond. She is someone who will lend a hand, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with her workload. I look forward to working together again soon!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Sofia! It was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to working with you on many more :)

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Christina was wonderful!! She is such a sweet person and is incredibly talented!! Her flowers were stunning and made the night so magical. I can't thank her enough for creating such a special day for us!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Victoria · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything was beautiful!

Got on the phone with me and looked at my Pinterest board with me to talk over exactly what I wanted. She added in more varieties of flowers than other florists I got quotes from for the same price, so I ended up getting around 10 different kinds of flowers instead of 4 or 5. She also added in a few cost-saving measures without me asking, which was GREATLY appreciated (like using aisle markers as centerpieces after the ceremony.)

As far as the reception, all of my guests could talk to people across the table, and the centerpieces (tall and short) did not hinder conversation or get in the way. I would absolutely recommend Rittenhouse Designs.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria!!!! It was a pleasure being part of the wedding. Your vision was absolutely stunning! Just happy we could bring it to life for you. Best wishes as you begin your life as husband and wife.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rittenhouse Designs & Events FAQ

$ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1495.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Sifi Entertainment Wedding DJs

10/10 Very Professional highly recommended

• Uplighting America Wedding Decor & Lighting

Christina is a true pro! From attention to detail, cool demeanor, and a great sense of style (always thinking how the bride would like it), your wedding is in good hands with her team.

• Johns Creek, GA Atlanta, GA, 30097 See on map
    6784289036 (678) (Phone number)
    9036 (Other Phone Number)
    428 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Rittenhouse Designs & Events)