Rittenhouse Designs & Events Reviews

37 Reviews for Rittenhouse Designs & Events

• Sofia

Sofia · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful florist!!

As a wedding planner, I've worked with Christina twice now and both times were incredibly positive. Her work is beautiful, she is super responsive, kind, flexible and goes above and beyond. She is someone who will lend a hand, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with her workload. I look forward to working together again soon!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Sofia! It was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to working with you on many more :)

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Christina was wonderful!! She is such a sweet person and is incredibly talented!! Her flowers were stunning and made the night so magical. I can't thank her enough for creating such a special day for us!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Victoria · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything was beautiful!

Got on the phone with me and looked at my Pinterest board with me to talk over exactly what I wanted. She added in more varieties of flowers than other florists I got quotes from for the same price, so I ended up getting around 10 different kinds of flowers instead of 4 or 5. She also added in a few cost-saving measures without me asking, which was GREATLY appreciated (like using aisle markers as centerpieces after the ceremony.)

As far as the reception, all of my guests could talk to people across the table, and the centerpieces (tall and short) did not hinder conversation or get in the way. I would absolutely recommend Rittenhouse Designs.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria!!!! It was a pleasure being part of the wedding. Your vision was absolutely stunning! Just happy we could bring it to life for you. Best wishes as you begin your life as husband and wife.
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2019

Christina is the BEST!

Christina was my month or coordinator and my florist and she was just amazing. I feel like she was the only one who knew as much about my wedding as I did. She never forgot a single detail and she helped my day go off without a hitch. Everyone always said “oh there will be something that goes wrong”. Literally NOTHING went wrong and I really believe Christina was to thank about that. She was so calm and competent thought the whole process but also enthusiastic. The florals and décor were just beautiful and she really understood my vision and made it come to life. My bridesmaids couldn’t get over how beautiful our bouquets were. She was also able to work with my budget. I wanted a big suspended installation that looked kind of like a coral reef running down my head estate table (my wedding was underwater themed). Other florists I visited quoted me $3000 just for the one table and they didn’t even listen to my vision. Christina was able to do it for a fraction of the price and OMG all of the guests were talking about how unique and stunning it was! During the reception she made sure everything stuck to the timeline and even stuck around to supervise the cleanup. Not only that, but she delivered the cards, guestbook, items left in the bridal suite, and leftover cake to my parent’s house after the reception. I am SO glad I hired her and I completely trusted her with my wedding day. THANK YOU CHRISTINA!! Seriously, hire her she’s amazing.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jill,

It was such an honor to be part of the wedding!!! Your ideas were so much fun to bring to life and I am so happy to hear that you loved everything. I enjoyed being able to keep the day running smoothly for you. I loved how organized you were, you definitely made my job easy :) Thank you for letting me be part of it.
  • Tara

Tara Klewein · Married on 04/20/2019

Picture Perfect

Christina is amazing and so helpful. She did flowers and decor for my wedding and brought my dreams to light! I am so lucky I found someone who could literally read my mind. She and her team are the best and I couldn’t have done it without them.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Tara, Thank you so much!!!! I loved being there and being part of the wedding. You were awesome to work with :) I am so glad that I was able to bring your vision to life. And thanks for the advice on my fur baby!

Victoria · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful Florist!

I was introduced to Rittenhouse Designs at a Bridal Expo, and before then had not done any extensive research for my wedding flowers. After the expo, I met with Christina for coffee and I knew I didn't need to do any more research! She is super friendly and knowledgable, and although I don't know the proper names for any flowers she knew exactly what I wanted just by me describing different things/showing inspiration boards. We met a second time to go over what she had put together, and everything was perfect. She was very responsive via email to any changes that I wanted to make throughout the time we met to my wedding. Our ceremony was at a church, and then our reception was at a separate venue about 20 minutes away. She was so flexible in decorating both the church and reception venue and went back and forth with ease. She worried about all of the details, and made our pictures look so perfect with all of the flowers!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Anum Ali Mohammed · Married on 06/30/2018

So glad I found Rittenhouse!

I hired Christina/Rittenhouse Design and Events to do event decor for my wedding ceremony and reception this past June. After having a falling out with my previous decorator 2 weeks before the wedding, I was in a huge pinch trying to find someone to fill in, especially since I wanted to have lots of fresh florals in my decor. Christina swooped in to save the day! Although we had a very limited amount of time, she worked with me to develop a design I loved that fit within my budget. On the day of the wedding, the Rittenhouse team came in and worked their magic and I everything looked incredible--well above my expectations! I cannot recommend this company enough! They are true professionals who know exactly what they are doing and will make you feel so at ease throughout the entire planning process! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Monique · Married on 05/26/2018

Christina is amazing! She is very professional, has a great personality and does amazing work! I was so happy with my arrangements at my wedding! Also, she is very good at trying to work around your budget and to create exactly what you imagine! I only hired Christina to do my arrangements, but I wish I had hired her for the wedding planning and decor as well!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Monique!!! It was a pleasure being part of the wedding. So happy to have been there :)

Kimberly · Married on 04/22/2018

Christina is great person and always listens to your thoughts and visions before even ask questions or suggestions. I love working with her and would recommend and use her again and again. She is very professsion her response time is amazing. She goes over everything so you understand. We were so grateful to find and use her services she made our wedding amazing thank you.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimberly. I really appreciate the kind words. You and Charmelle were so great to work with and your vision for the wedding was stunning. I loved bringing it together for you.

c · Married on 04/07/2018

We used Christina as a 'month-of' planner to help us tie up the odds and ends of planning but primarily to help make the wedding day stress-free. She did a great job and we'd use her again without hesitation.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Teri · Married on 10/28/2017

As the mother of the bride, I cannot say enough about Christina and Rittenhouse Designs. She was both wedding planner and florist for my daughter's wedding, and we could not have asked for a more attentive, thorough, imaginative, patient, and professional vendor. The flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS, and the reception lovely and elegant. Christina was quick to offer insights and to problem solve, but most importantly, she listened carefully to my daughter and son-in-law's vision and worked diligently to bring it to life. By the time the wedding day arrived, we felt confident leaving the details to her. Thank you, Christina, for a beautiful day. What would we have done without you?

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kathelene · Married on 10/21/2017

Christina Rittenhouse was the kindest, sweetest and mist helpful wedding planner I could have asked for! My daughter lives in CA so it was up to me to do all the footwork to v find the venue and all the details. I had no idea what to do! I found Rittenhouse Designs and loved Christina from the start. She held my hand and got us through everything! The wedding was a fairy tale and there were never any problems to deal with! Christina handled it all and made sure my daughters day was perfect. I will be forever grateful. Check out her posts about the Criswell-Summerville wedding at St. Ives...so beautiful. She did the flowers and decorations as well!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Kathelene, You are so kind. Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved being part of Samantha and Evans wedding. And getting to go through that process with you was so much fun. I am so happy for them both. It was an honor to get to be with you through the planning and then be there to make the day fabulous!

Amy · Married on 10/06/2017

First class and very proffesional. Great communication and excellent organization with the entire planning process. Will recommend to any brides and grooms looking for the best wedding planner.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Sally · Married on 10/06/2017

This review is for wedding planning services only. We had a fairly long engagement (15 months) and Christina was with us almost every step of the way. I was a pretty organized bride, so we opted for the day-of / month-of coordination package instead of full planning, but Christina was still present at many of the vendor meetings we had throughout the planning process. The best part though, was hands down, the feeling I had once the wedding weekend arrived: I felt 100% confident handing everything over to Christina and her awesome team! Everything was set up perfectly, exceeded my vision, and the day went MORE than smoothly. My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with Christina and are so grateful for everything that she did to make our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Sally, Thank you so much!!!! I had a blast working with you and Sharm to plan your wedding. It was absolutely stunning and a true pleasure. Congratulations to both of you. Thank you for letting me be part of it :)

Christine · Married on 07/30/2017

Christina did both Wedding Day Management & Floral Design for my wedding on July 30th. Where to start? For my own wedding day, she thoughtfully listened to my vision of what decor, flowers and overall 'look & feel' I desired - and she made it happen. I had a very specific theme that I did not want to become hokey or overdone, and she kept careful watch on making sure it was exactly how I wanted. I provided some pictures of flowers I wanted - and when I saw my greenery & bouquets, the execution was PERFECT. There were several elements of the wedding that I wanted to do a "DIY' on - our signs, favors & send-off bubbles - and Christina helped edit these and gave her advice freely even though we did these ourselves. From the flowers to the beautiful tables & decor, Christina accomplished my DREAM wedding aesthetic - and I LOVE to look through my wedding pictures to see how gorgeous everything was.

On the actual day, I was a stress-free bride. No, seriously - she had a timeline, for my bridal party, made sure my groom & his boys were dressed on time (A FEAT!!). communicated with all vendors, set out all decor, floral & other items. I showed up, got my hair did, drank mimosas, got married & had a blast! She would pull us to the next "activity" throughout the reception (cake cutting, first dances, etc) but then would disappear to be working on whatever was next, which left me and my groom to enjoy our reception by dancing, eating and visiting with our guests. She worked very well with my amazing photographer in wrangling our two large families for photos - again, no easy feat!

Bottom line - she respected my vision, helped me to enhance it, stayed within our price point on flowers and provided great advice. She was always accessible via text or email and helped me with wedding etiquette questions around the clock. She truly helped me accomplish my wedding of my dreams - and I think, became a friend in the process! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Denise · Married on 11/19/2016

I can't say enough positive things about Rittenhouse Designs & Events! I have known Christina for several years, so I already knew the quality of her work and her character. She is such a sweet person with many years of experience. I really appreciated that Christina took the time to meet with me and really listen to what I was looking for with my wedding flowers. She wanted nothing more than to make my flowers perfect for us and our vision. I was blown away when I saw everything she created for the bridal party, ceremony and reception. Everything was so beautiful and even better than what I had imagined. Christina is so talented at what she does, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Ndidi · Married on 10/08/2016

From the very first meeting Christina felt more like a friend rather than a vendor. Her sweet demeanor coupled with her wonderful execution made the realization of my floral arrangements and overall decor ideas unforgettable. And, that's not an easy feat with a 400 person guest list. She listened to me and never tried to sell me something that I didn't need. It felt more like a harmonious collaboration...and for that I say "Thank You, Rittenhouse Designs"! People are still talking about the decor :-)

Sent on 10/29/2016

Clarke · Married on 01/02/2016

Christina and her team were absolutely amazing! My wedding day ran flawlessly due to Christina's attention to detail. She thought of absolutely everything even down to getting our marriage license sent off after our big day! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rittenhouse Design!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Clarke!!! It was a pleasure :) Enjoyed being part of your very special day.
  • Anna Maria

Anna · Married on 11/21/2015

Christina is probably the greatest of all wedding vendors. She is so kind, responsive, professional, experienced, and works her tail off to make sure you are taken care of! At our first meeting, Christina sat and spoke with us for a really long time about our wedding, budget, overall vision, details, etc. We were still very early in the wedding planning process, but Christina seemed to take a lot of the pressure off. We gave her a floral budget and she came back a few weeks later with a very detailed and organized proposal. It was then that I just KNEW I had to have her as my day of coordinator as well. I can't imagine anyone being more on top of things and organized. Unfortunately, my family had to take care of a lot of other wedding expenses first, so it was some time before we were ready to put a deposit down. Christina waited patiently and checked in on us every once in a while asking if there was anything we may need. She has gone above and beyond what most wedding coordinators provide. I have emailed her so many times asking a million different questions, and she always responds quickly and thoroughly! Between our initial meeting and when we were ready to make a deposit, my vision and color scheme changed and Christina offered to meet with me in person to talk through thee changes for my florals. She is also taking care of other non-floral related things such as chargers and up-lighting! We are having our final planning meeting in October, and I am so confident that she will leave me completely stress free on the big day. I don't think I could do this without Christina! She has been such a blessing in disguise, and I will recommend her to any bride 1,001 times. She is hands down my mother's favorite vendor. We never even looked at other florists/coordinators after our initial meeting with her. My mother turned to me and said, "She's the one", and it's remained true since.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Anna, you are so super sweet! Thank you so much for all the kind words. It was a true pleasure being with you on your wedding day and see all the work come together flawlessly :)

Gina · Married on 05/24/2015

Christina was our florist and day-of-coordinator for our wedding - and I cannot recommend her enough. She's the kind of person you want on your team when you're starting to get stressed and worried on your wedding day. I just knew that she would be able to fix any problem and get everything done and she did! She also took care of our families and handled a few day-of incidents (like my dad feeling under the weather) without me ever knowing about it. What more can you ask from your coordinator?!

Also - her flower arrangements were stunning. She has an incredible ability to translate the ideas you have to something tangible. She also goes above and beyond in this department - when the dusty miller she ordered wasn't up to her standard, she used her own home-grown dusty miller for my bridal bouquet. I would never have expected someone to do that, but that's just the kind of person Christina is.

tl;dr - You will be far from disappointed if you hire Christina as your day-of coordinator and/or florist. :)

Sent on 05/28/2015

Rittenhouse Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Gina! I loved getting to be part of your wedding and make the day stress free and fabulous!

Katie · Married on 05/24/2015

Christina was awesome to work with! I don't know a lot about flowers, but she was able to take what I was asking for and turn it into something beautiful! I contacted her many times with changes or questions and she was always patient and willing to do anything she could to help. She is also very budget friendly! Absolutely loved how my flowers turned out and I highly recommend Christina!

Sent on 06/15/2015

I came to Christina with a bit of a unique situation. A lot of the major wedding planning was already complete. What I was looking for was someone to be my right hand on the big day.

Christina created a customized package called "Lady in Waiting" just for me. Even though I only wanted someone for the day of the wedding, the package included up to 20 hours of consultation. Christina met with me three times before the big day and was available via email for months. She helped me locate everything from sparkler vendors to coffee cup holders. She came with me to the venue on several occasions, including the actual rehearsal. She even put together an hour by hour timeline for the morning of the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, she was there bright and early. She picked up all our Starbucks and breakfasts orders, transported the wedding day gift to the groom (and his gift for me), and made sure we stuck to our timeline. When my pastor was running late for the ceremony, she already had a back up officiant on the way. (My pastor made it. Thank God!) I don't know if there were any behind the scenes issues on my wedding day, but if there were, clearly Christina handled them perfectly because I never knew about them.

Christina is one of the sweetest, kindest persons I have ever met. I was so glad to have her by my side.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Christina really helped us bring our vision to life for our wedding day! She was so flexible with us, especially around the floral arrangements. Every time I changed something she went right along with it. I knew I hired the right planner when the day of our rehearsal I almost moved our garden wedding in side. She kept me sane and the wedding was picture perfect!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Morgan · Married on 05/10/2014

Christina is wonderful!! She seems more like a friend than a vendor and is awesome to work with. Our flowers were beautiful and everything was perfect!! 100% recommend her!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/04/2014

Christina with Rittenhouse Designs served as our wedding coordinator as well as our floral designer and we were very impressed with her professionalism. Our daughter had a vision of what she wanted for her wedding day and Christina made this vision a reality. The bouquets, table decor and ceremony site were gorgeous! Christina made sure all the other vendors were informed and had what they needed to make this event a success! We were so pleased with the success of the wedding and would highly recommend Rittenhouse Designs !

Sent on 05/20/2014