EKS Weddings and Events

Sandy Spring, GA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Sandy Spring, Georgia, EKS Weddings and Events is a specialty planning company that works with weddings and social functions. From gentle guidance to full management, this business has a package that suits a wide range of needs. Owner Elizabeth strives to offer stress-free processes, meaning that clients will have the opportunity to relax during the moments leading up to their nuptials.

EKS Weddings and Events works primarily within the Atlanta market, however, they are also available for out-of-town weddings. Services are offered for engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and weddings. Available packages include one-on-one consulting, month-of coordination, and full-service planning. Elizabeth and EKS Weddings and Events would be pleased to speak with interested parties about how their company's services can enhance a special occasion.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Charlotte
    Charlotte N. Getting married on 04/30/2022

Absolutely amazing

After deciding to turn our engagement party into our wedding, we had 2 months to plan everything. While we thought we could handle everything ourselves, we thought hiring a day of coordinator would be a good idea. It was not a good idea, it was a GREAT idea! Elizabeth and her team were everything they advertised and more. Elizabeth has a friendly, upbeat personality and made us feel very comfortable. Her work ethic and attention to detail are exactly what we needed to turn our wedding day into a day we will never forget! We cannot say enough about EKS Weddings and Events and would definitely use their services again!

EKS Weddings and Events's reply:

I am so happy that you are happy. I loved getting to work with you on creating and executing your wedding vision. It was such a fun and special day!
  • Mariesa
    Mariesa M. Married on 11/22/2021

Elizabeth and the EKS team are AMAZING!!

I'm going to be honest here, I'm a pretty A-type personality, needy, picky and have "too high" of expectations in most everything in my life. So, you can imagine I wanted my wedding and the planning experience to be flawless. I came across Elizabeth because my sister-in-law used her... she loved her and so did I... like a million-fold! Elizabeth is just a great person and personality, easy to work with, reliable and SO timely ... she would respond to emails quicker then I could write the email. She fought for me to get the best deals and organized everything so that I could relax. It's easy to have anxiety about picking a wedding planner if you don't know them, but you don't have to worry about that with Elizabeth. My husband and I are beyond happy with choosing the EKS team to help plan and execute our wedding. I plan to highly recommend her to all of my friends soon to get married!!

EKS Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! You are awesome and it was so much fun to work with you on your wedding. I am glad that I lived up to your expectations and could take away a little bit of the stress.
    Evie R. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing, reasonably priced, and so fun to work with!!! Elizabeth will help you every step of the way.

Elizabeth was absolutely wonderful to work with. I honestly don’t know how I could have handled the day without her. Prior to my wedding she worked out schedules, answered all my questions. If you are looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator save yourself time and call Elizabeth. She is the BEST!!!!!!!

EKS Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy that I was able to help in making your wedding day successful. It was such a beautiful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

EKS Weddings and Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

EKS Weddings and Events Price Rates

address Sandy Spring, GA, 30328
Location of (EKS Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding