EKS Weddings and Events

Sandy Spring, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Sandy Spring, Georgia, EKS Weddings and Events is a specialty wedding and event planning company. From gentle guidance to full management, this business has a package that suits a wide range of needs. Owner Elizabeth strives to offer stress-free processes, meaning that clients will have the opportunity to relax during the moments leading up to their nuptials.

EKS Weddings and Events works primarily within the Atlanta market, however, they are also available for out-of-town weddings. Services are offered for engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and weddings. Available packages include one-on-one consulting, month-of coordination, and full-service planning. Elizabeth and EKS Weddings and Events would be pleased to speak with interested parties about how their company's services can enhance a special occasion.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of a kind & best in the business!

Elizabeth is truly the best. Elizabeth was our full-service planner for our wedding at the Fernbank Museum in September 2022, and working with her firm, EKS Weddings and Events, was the single best decision of our entire planning process. We did not hire Elizabeth on a whim; I spoke with many potential planners and Elizabeth really stood out. From our first conversation, Elizabeth was professional, organized, and detail-oriented.

When we first got engaged, I actually did not want a full-service planner and was instead leaning towards hiring a month-of-coordinator. My partner and I both have planning experience, and we wanted our wedding to perfectly represent us. Before working with Elizabeth, we thought hiring a full-service planner meant we’d be “giving up control” of planning. In reality, working with Elizabeth allowed us to host a perfect wedding while still enjoying the planning process. We were able to focus on the fun aspects, like tastings and décor, while she handled the not-so-fun parts, like organizing fine-print contracts and budgeting.

A great vendor team is critical to any wedding’s success, and Elizabeth was the best leader. She has amazing industry connections and very high standards, so her recommendations saved us from extra stress and kept us on budget. Elizabeth’s industry reputation is stellar, and this became clear as we approached our wedding day. Several different vendors, including ones Elizabeth had never worked with before, raved about her organization and attention to detail. One vendor even said we were lucky to have the best planner in Atlanta, and we couldn’t agree more.

Elizabeth went above and beyond for us. Like any good planner, she organized our budget, handled vendor communications, and kept us on task with consistent updates. But Elizabeth did so much more; when we realized our original venue (which we booked prior to hiring Elizabeth) could not meet our needs, she found us something even better. When Elizabeth saw that I was getting overwhelmed with the “little detail” decisions like place-cards and ceremony programs, she suggested an in-person meeting and worked through it with me. She even helped DIY a few personal touches, which is something we are so grateful for. My now husband and I have said, “Thank God for Elizabeth” more times than we can count during the past 18 months.

Our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be and more, and we have Elizabeth to thank for that. Elizbeth and her awesome assistant Kat handled everything the day-of, allowing everyone else to simply enjoy the day. Many guests have said it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended, and that’s a testament to Elizabeth’s hard work, organization, and thoughtfulness. Elizabeth is one of a kind and the best in the business. We are forever grateful to her and give her our very highest recommendation.

EKS Weddings and Events's reply:

Wow, reading this just made my day. I loved getting to work with both you and Nam. I am honestly sad that the planning process is over, but the wedding was truly magnificent. I loved getting to help bring your vision to life. People like you are the reason that I love my job.
    Kira G. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best coordinator out there!

Elizabeth was so incredibly helpful the month of our wedding. She is organized, structured, flexible, creative, open-minded and much more. From getting everything off my hands in the weeks leading up to following up with vendors, she made the process so much less stressful for my husband and me. I would recommend Elizabeth to anyone and everyone getting married!!

EKS Weddings and Events's reply:

I am so glad that I was able to relieve some of the wedding day stress. Your day was absolutely beautiful and filled with so much love!
  • Carly
    Carly O. Married on 09/10/2022

Best wedding planner!!

Elizabeth was an AMAZING wedding planner! She was always calm cool and collected while knowing the answers to every questions. I highly recommend her if you want your day to be easy breezy.

EKS Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to a part of your special day! It was awesome getting to work with you. :)
  • illustration stars

EKS Weddings and Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

address Sandy Spring, GA, 30328
Location of (EKS Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding