102 Blueridge St, Blairsville, GA 30512 Map · Phone number

About Styled and Snapped

Artistic urban wedding photograhy, Georgia, North Carolina and abroad!

6929962e700fa32d B2A5887 copy
6929962e700fa32d B2A5887 copy

15 Reviews for Styled and Snapped

Kelly · Married on 03/26/2016

Brooke is an amazing photographer and a lovely person. She is so easy to work with and goes out of her way to get all of the photos that you want on your special day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/13/2016
  • Marquelle

Marquelle · Married on 11/21/2015

We found Brooke with 5 Petal Productions through our wedding planner Andrea with Unique Events! And although Brooke did not do the photography for our wedding, her associates Courtney and Kelsey who did were absolutely AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a more devoted duo! They were all over the place! We had phenomenal First Look pics and wedding party/family shots, but the number of candid shots they got were the best! We met with Brooke and then Courtney before the wedding and each meeting I felt like they really took the time to get to know me and my hopes and ideas for my wedding day photos! I could rave on and on about this company and it still wouldn't be enough. I would HIGHLY recommend this company for anyone seeking memorable photos and working with people who truly care about you and your special day!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2015

We worked with Unique Events to coordinate a destination wedding/elopement for us and our two Doberman. We knew nothing about Brooke until the day of the wedding.

The night before I began feeling anxious because I felt I hadn't asked enough questions. What if she's afraid of dogs, what's her photography style, what if she doesn't "get us," etc...

All my worries were for nothing. In addition to her awesome personality, she's extremely talented with a creative eye. She climbed railings, crouched under a dock and even got in a very chilly river to capture our favorite shots. And our dogs liked her too! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Award

Styled and Snapped FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,619.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,528.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 102 Blueridge St Blairsville, 30512 See on map