Savannah's Hall of Cakes

Rincon, GA View map

From fun to elegant, Savannah's Hall of Cakes looks forward to creating original, edible works of art for your special event. We specialize in wedding, event, and customized cakes as well as homemade ice cream and sorbet, dessert tables, and cupcakes.

We are only 20 miles outside of downtown Savannah, Georgia, and Savannah's Hall of Cakes is happy to deliver your beautiful cakes all over the area surrounding Savannah and the Low Country.

We limit the number of cakes that we commission each week, because they are baked fresh per order with the highest quality of ingredients. Every recipe is homemade and is a Savannah's Hall of Cakes original. We strive to make our cakes taste as delicious as they are unforgettable. A custom bakery with a reputation that has grown, we are able to provide one on one attention to each client. Our wedding cakes start at $500.00.

We meet with clients by appointment only.

$8.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Kymberly Married on 02/18/2017
    The best cake we've ever had in our lives! Our wedding cake was the most delicious cake we could have ever dreamed of. Every last piece was gone. Guests were even asking if there was any more in the back. The lemon blueberry was to die for and our design was exactly as we envisioned/discussed. I'm most looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can eat the replica tier that was made for us. Service was incredible and the cake was to die for,
    Melissa Married on 11/11/2016
    My wedding cake was absolute perfection! We met with Delaney 9 months before the wedding because I knew before even tasting the cake that I wanted to use Savannah's Hall of Cakes for our wedding based on the amazing photos that I had seen. They did not disappoint. Everyone at the wedding was in awe of the sugar flowers and could not believe that they weren't real flowers. It was also delicious. I can't wait to take out our top layer for our anniversary!
    Celeste Married on 06/04/2016
    My wedding cake/cupcakes were beautiful and delicious! I wish that I hadn't been so busy all night--I would have eaten more cake. We did a small cutting cake with sugar flowers and a mixture of regular and mini cupcakes. The display was gorgeous: exactly what I had imagined. They provided the cake displays/tiers and set it up without any hassle (that I was aware of). The only problem with the cutting cake is that the wires holding the flowers on the cake made it really difficult for us to actually cut! The cake was still very tasty, and I wouldn't change a thing about those flowers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Design Studio South Design Studio South Wedding Planners

Often times it is hard to find beautiful + great tasting cakes and Savannah Hall of Cakes has got it down! The cakes are gorgeously crafted and pretty tasty too! ;) Absolute pleasure!

217 North Columbia Avenue 1 Rincon, 31326
Location of (Savannah's Hall of Cakes)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding