Vanilla & The Bean

Savannah, GA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Check us out on www.vanillaandthebean.com or on Instagram at @vanillaandthebean !

Vanilla & The Bean truly strives to provide you with treats that prove you can have both an exceptionally gorgeous aesthetic without having to compromise on the flavors. Only using the finest Organic Gahara Vanilla Beans, Unbleached natural White Flour, zero preservatives and additives- making sure you get the best quality product you possibly can. A modern mix of the classical approach to pastry design and eye for detail and flawless execution of those itty bitty to intricate designs sets Vanilla & The Bean apart, for sure. We hope to talk to you soon and hopefully be a part of your big day! XO

$8.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9.00

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.00

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Kelly
    Kelly W. Married on 01/16/2021

Most gorgeous wedding cake!

We just loved working with Selena for our wedding cake! She was so easy to communicate with and such a sweetheart! My groom is gluten free so she made us a lovely gluten free cake tasting box with so many yummy flavors. In the end we went with the very berry and peanut butter cup flavors for our precious two tiered cake and we could not have been happier! It was so gorgeous and tasty! Thank you Selena!!
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 09/26/2020

What Wedding Cake Dreams Are Made Of!

My wedding was exactly 3 weeks ago and I just wish I could eat all of the delicious treats that Selena baked us again! I am struggling with writing this review because of all of the amazing things I want to say about Selena and her craft. Ya'll her cakes are a work of art AND they taste incredible. My husband and I are foodies and it was very important that our cake be delicious. When we had our tasting the hardest decision was picking one flavor so Selena told us not to pick which was of course the right decision! She worked closely with me to ensure our cake design was exactly what I wanted and she also made us donuts that were placed at each guests table setting and she made us adorable monogrammed cookies for our rehearsal which were the first thing to disappear! Everything she made was so beautiful and delicious and our guests could not stop talking about it. Our wedding would not have been complete without Selena!
  • Becky
    Becky K. Married on 06/14/2020

Beautiful and Delicious!

I wanted a wedding/birthday cake that matched my invitations, and Selena delivered x 100! We went with her “When Life Gives You Lemons” cake, and it was so delicious and absolutely beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Cathi & Matthew
    34 photos · 09/26/2020

Savannah, 31401
Location of (Vanilla & The Bean)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding