Vanilla & The Bean

Savannah, GA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Check us out on www.vanillaandthebean.com or on Instagram at @vanillaandthebean !

Vanilla & The Bean truly strives to provide you with treats that prove you can have both an exceptionally gorgeous aesthetic without having to compromise on the flavors. Only using the finest Organic Gahara Vanilla Beans, Unbleached natural White Flour, zero preservatives and additives- making sure you get the best quality product you possibly can. A modern mix of the classical approach to pastry design and eye for detail and flawless execution of those itty bitty to intricate designs sets Vanilla & The Bean apart, for sure. We hope to talk to you soon and hopefully be a part of your big day! XO

$8

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST cake vendor period.

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Selena is so sweet and is truly invested in making sure she brings your vision to life. Not only did her creation come out better than my Inspo pictures, but it tasted absolutely amazing. Everyone STILL raves about our cake! Quite a few guests exclaimed, “I do not like cake, but that cake was DELICIOUS!”. From our first interaction to today, Selena has been just so amazing and communicative. She is a true artist and I will recommend her every time a bride tells me they haven’t found a cake vendor yet. You will not be disappointed working with Vanilla & the bean ❤️
  • Melani
    Melani D. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't recommend highly enough!!!

My husband and I got married in Savannah in April 2022 after 2.5 years of planning from NYC during COVID. From the moment I spoke with Selena, I knew Vanilla + The Bean was the perfect fit. Baking is a passion of mine and it was very important to both my husband and I that we had a great cake - and Selena did not disappoint! In addition to her incredible flavors (we had the Signature Olive Oil and I’ll Take a Cheesecake, Please flavors), she created such an elegant cake! Since we had to cancel our trip to Savannah for our initial vendor interviews/tastings, Selena sent us two boxes with pieces of all the flavors we were considering - and she sent a box to my matron of honor in another state so she and her husband could participate in the tasting with us!

Selena also recommended a pre-slice option (using a faux cake with a piece of real cake for cake-cutting but then individually pre-cutting all the guest slices for the caterer to serve). This turned out not only to be a great option for COVID precautions but also 1) the cake slices were picture perfect & even and 2) it worked out because the gnats were swarming around out faux cake and got stuck in the icing!

I honestly cannot recommend Vanilla + The Bean highly enough! Selena is truly an artist - not only for her flavors and textures but in every design detail! We cannot wait for our Anniversary tier just to have her cake again!
  • Adam
    Adam S. Married on 04/02/2022

Delicious work of Art

Selena was an absolute pleasure to work with and her work of art was a delicious hit on our big day! From the beginning, communication with Selena wasn’t a business transaction, it was more like an instant friend who was excited to be a part of your special day! From a drop off tasting box dropped off at our hotel while taking engagement photos, to emails and phone calls regarding design and flavor, nothing seemed like an issue to Selena. The hardest part of the whole process was picking which delicious flavor to have. We are so glad we went with Vanilla & The Bean!!
  • illustration stars

69 photos · 05/14/2022
Cathi & Matthew
34 photos · 09/26/2020

Savannah, 31401
Location of (Vanilla & The Bean)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding