Savannah's Hall of Cakes Reviews

27 | Rincon, GA

27 Reviews for Savannah's Hall of Cakes

Kymberly · Married on 02/18/2017

The best cake we've ever had in our lives! Our wedding cake was the most delicious cake we could have ever dreamed of. Every last piece was gone. Guests were even asking if there was any more in the back. The lemon blueberry was to die for and our design was exactly as we envisioned/discussed. I'm most looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can eat the replica tier that was made for us. Service was incredible and the cake was to die for,

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2016

My wedding cake was absolute perfection! We met with Delaney 9 months before the wedding because I knew before even tasting the cake that I wanted to use Savannah's Hall of Cakes for our wedding based on the amazing photos that I had seen. They did not disappoint. Everyone at the wedding was in awe of the sugar flowers and could not believe that they weren't real flowers. It was also delicious. I can't wait to take out our top layer for our anniversary!

Celeste · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding cake/cupcakes were beautiful and delicious! I wish that I hadn't been so busy all night--I would have eaten more cake. We did a small cutting cake with sugar flowers and a mixture of regular and mini cupcakes. The display was gorgeous: exactly what I had imagined. They provided the cake displays/tiers and set it up without any hassle (that I was aware of). The only problem with the cutting cake is that the wires holding the flowers on the cake made it really difficult for us to actually cut! The cake was still very tasty, and I wouldn't change a thing about those flowers!

Macy · Married on 04/30/2016

We ordered our Wedding and Grooms cake thru Delaney and we have received nothing but compliments! The Grooms cake was a sculpted Ga Tech Yellow Jacket ( most people couldn't even believe it was a cake!!), and the main Wedding cake as a naked lemon cake with fresh flowers. Delaney was a pleasure to work with and very flexible with us during the entire process. She is so creative and everything she does is absolutely beautiful.

Kelly · Married on 03/05/2016

I have seen several of Delaney's cakes in person and know she does a FANTASTIC job. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for our wedding in March. The quality and detail of the cakes are amazing, as well as some of the best tasting cakes I've ever encountered.

• Diane

Diane · Married on 10/22/2015

We haven't had the wedding yet but had a Cake Tasting with Delaney at Hall of Cakes in Savannah. What fantastic professionalism. They put a portfolio together for us and helped us pick out exactly the right size, shape, and design. Also, the tasting was amazing - it was so hard to choose. I can't wait to see the finished product but if it is ANYTHING like the pictures, their talent with sugar flowers and design is second to none. And VERY reasonable considering the workmanship that goes into these cakes.

Mareesa · Married on 09/25/2015

Delaney Hall Bilton is a magical cake maker and we cannot say enough about how much our guests raved about our wedding cake! I'll be honest--we didn't really care much about the cake at first. After meeting Delaney for our tasting (a deliciously fun MUST!) and working with her to design our perfect look, we got really excited! Her Italian Crème cake is amazing and a crowd pleaser for sure. We had her do a naked cake for us and sent her pictures for ideas and she executed it perfectly! The cake was hands down one of the best we have ever tasted!

Brittany · Married on 09/13/2015

Our cake turned out absolutely gorgeous and every guest said the cake was the best they had tasted! We wanted a gold foil top and Savannah's Hall of Cakes made that happen with a gold monogram on the middle tier. The Savannah lemon blueberry cake was a true southern hit!

Julie · Married on 06/04/2015

Unfortunately, I never got to meet Delaney. I wish I had! However, just talking with her over email and looking on her site I decided that she was the way to go. I had a three layer cake and wanted a different flavor for each - no problem! I also wanted butterflies and flowers, but not sugar sculpted flowers just little bits - no problem! My jumbled and clumsy attempts to explain every thing I want and Delaney sends me a draft of a cake like she had read my mind. All without meeting in person. Now, the cake was extremely important to me. And I knew I was relying on my gut and other reviews that this would be an amazing cake. The cake was more beautiful in person than the sketch. Delaney is an artist. And the taste...I went to heaven in one bite. I love chocolate, but the layer I ate was the strawberry and it made me forget there was chocolate. Yep, that happened. Though the chocolate layer (biggest) was the first gone once everyone else started digging in. So good!!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Savannah's Hall of Cakes's reply:

This is so nice to hear! I appreciate you great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Vicki · Married on 05/24/2015

We arranged with Delaney for Savannahs Hall of Cakes to make our daughter's wedding cake, all via email. It is scary making a decision like this without tasting or meeting the person but Delaney was awesome. The cake was perfect and they were easy to work with.
    We highly recommend them

Mark · Married on 05/17/2015

The bride had a picture of a cake she wanted and Savannah Hall of Cakes delivered exactly what the bride wanted. It was a red velvet cake with butter cream icing and had sea shells as decoration. It was beautiful! The best part is that guest were saying that it was the best tasting red velvet cake they ever had! What more is there to be said......thanks DELANEY!!!!

Allison · Married on 05/09/2015

The wedding cake for my daughters wedding was a show stopper. Not only was it a classic work of art, it was delicious, which is unusual for wedding cakes!! Thank you Delaney!!!

Lisa · Married on 05/02/2015

Our wedding planner had recommended Savannah's Hall of Cakes since she has worked with Delaney for many of her weddings. We ended up choosing two different flavor - Savannah Peach and Lemon Blueberry. Both were exceptional. Normally I don't actually like wedding cake, but these were absolutely delicious! At the last minute I decided I wanted to get a groom's cake made and they were happy to oblige. I even had a topper that I wanted to put on the groom's cake and they were so flexible in working with me. My husband absolutely LOVED it and it was such a surprise for him. I would highly recommend them!

Tracie · Married on 02/22/2015

My cake was more beautiful than I even thought it would be! Planning my wedding from South Florida and so quickly was hard but Delaney was amazing. My cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing and all of my guests were blown away. Thank you Delaney for helping my vision come to life!

• Karrie

Karrie · Married on 12/20/2014

INCREDIBLE company! Great people to work with. Beautiful** work.

Rachel · Married on 07/05/2014

Cake was very fresh and all fillings were made from scratch. Guests loved all flavors as did we! Couldn't have been happier with the personal touch/details she assisted with. Spot on with floral/colors and tastes. Can't wait to have our 1 year cake and work with her again for pralines/buckeyes. Thanks again!!

Jaqueline · Married on 06/06/2014

Our cake was amazing!!!! Delicious and beautiful! Delaney was so lovely and we totally enjoyed working with her to create a perfect cake for our perfect day. She offers so many choices for flavors, and has such a creative eye. You can tell she loves what she does and that makes a difference!!!

Brianna · Married on 04/14/2014

It was so wonderful working with Delaney. She sent prompt responses to emails and made it easy to plan a wedding from across the country. She sent a sketch of what it would look like and didn't stray from that. The cake also didn't just look wonderful, it tasted amazing too!

Very nice to work with Delaney, extremely professional.

So nice! My cake tasted and looked amazing! I recommend the red velvet omg to die for!

Delaney was such a joy to work with. The cake was beautiful. She even sent a sketch before hand of exactly how it looked. Our first taste was at the cake cutting and the flavor was phenomenal. She was very responsive and professional. Delivered right on time.

Kari · Married on 12/21/2012

We met Delaney through her new husband because my new husband knew him through work- yah, serindipity ;) Being new to Savannah we had been looking for someone who could do a small, theme wedding cake. After visiting Delaney's website, we knew it was a perfect fit! www.savannahshallofcakes.com She invited us to a cake tasting which was very elegant and formal- the three flavors we sampled were incredible! Of course, we settled on a Southern favorite, Red Velvet. We weren't sure what we wanted it to look like, but Delaney spoke with us about our theme and then made the perfect suggestion! We were so excited- it turned out perfect! The cake was brilliant!!! All of the details were amazing- from the beautiful sugar flowers on top to the lace of the Victorian blending into the mechanized steampunk. Thank you Delaney for creating the most fabuous cake ever!!! :D

• User3951891 · event on: 08/04/2013

Great! Just great! Cake tasted delicious!

• User3951895 · event on: 11/06/2013

Cake tasted awesome. Red velvet cake for sure!

Delicious cakes! nice and friendly staff and easy to find using the gps