11 Reviews for Divine & Elegant Events

User Photos
todo alt text
11 Divine & Elegant Events Reviews

Pick Heather! This was the best decision I ever made and the best money spent for my wedding. Being an over anxious bride, I had such anxiety about everything having to be perfect. After meeting for the first time, I had so much confidence in Heather that ever detail was as I wanted it. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help me!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect and very beautiful we loved it

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter and I hired Heather and Divine and Elegant Events for "Day-of Coordination". The quality of Heather's services far exceeded my expectations. Believe me, the cost of her services was really money well-spent. Truly, she made all the difference between a well-run, fun wedding and one that would have come off as not organized. A warm thanks to Heather and her team. First class, ALL the way.

Profile Picture Joan, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My now husband & I cannot speak highly enough about Heather at Divine & Elegant Events. From the initial contact to the wedding that went off without a hitch to the handwritten thank you letter we received in the mail after all services were rendered, we could not ask for more. We initially hired Heather for partial wedding planning but realized very quickly that she is capable of so much more! She not only assisted in the planning of our wedding but also took care of the decor & floral arrangements for our wedding. Additionally, we utilized her services for our rehearsal as well as the rehearsal dinner. There are so many details that one planning a wedding does not think about. During our planning & check in meetings, Heather made sure to present a variety of topics of discussion that really put things in perspective. I can honestly admit that I had no reason to be stressed during the process as any questions or concerns that I posed were readily addressed. I highly reccommend Divine & Elegant Events and will definitely use this company's services for any future events.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy I worked with Heather & her team at Divine & Elegant Events! There is nothing she can't handle, & nothing she doesn't think of. My reception venue was a unique space in the back of a restaurant, and she noticed so many things. Like, "kids shouldn't be back here because it's a safety hazard;" and "it makes more sense to do tables like this..., " etc. My photographer, who has decades of experience leading weddings and making timelines, was like "Your coordinator is awesome!" Despite managing all things vendor and decor, at the church, I felt like she managed to be two places at once. She came down to me pre-ceremony and was like "It's 4:07, not quite all your guests are here, do you want to start anyway?" YES! Like, how do you notice that and manage to find me as I run from mirror to mirror to check my bride self out? :-) Amidst ensuring everything else?

I can't say enough great things. Her assistant left with a SMILE on her face after the reception. I am sure she was happy the long day was over, but she was not upset, tired, or angry (or at least she didn't show it). She seemed genuinely happy to have helped us pull off a successful event!

I am so glad I didn't go with one of those bigger companies that over-promises and under-delivers and gets kickbacks for promoting their vendor friends. I love the personalized attention and care that I got from Divine & Elegant Events! My wedding would not have been nearly as successful without D&E and Heather!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There are not enough words that I can say about Heather! All I can say is that she is totally awesome! She knows her business and she truly, truly cares about her customers. She came in and took me from being a frustrated bride to help me become a beautiful, stress-free bride! I am actually trying to to find something else to do just so she can plan it.

Profile Picture Tarsha, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather was wonderful to work with. Her attention to detail and remembering each and every detail like it was her own wedding day was so amazing. I just used her for day of wedding coordination and the day could not have gone smoother. Thank you!

Profile Picture User4793465, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather was the most amazing planner out there! She provided me with centerpiece items so that I did not have to go out buying a million votives (and many other things) for just one day. But the best thing ever, she SAVED our wedding! Our pastor who traveled from NC to VA to perform our wedding, did not tell us until after the ceremony and just before the reception that he was not registered in VA to marry us. I was so mad, I refused to enter into the reception room. This was the very first question I asked him when we interviewed him. No more than a half hour later, Heather came to our rescue and found a local pastor who had us recite our vows for him via face time all over again. And again, I got to see my now husband tear up right in front of me. It was the most precious moment again. If it were not for her, our wedding date would not have gotten backdated to the Sunday we thought was perfect (for him to always remember) for us. 10-12-14 Heather went above and beyond! I cannot wait for the professional video and pictures so that I can really see what everything looked like. That day went by so quickly! Best day ever! Thanks Heather!!!

Profile Picture Christiana, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Heather for coordinating our big day! You made it run smoothly and allowed us to enjoy it fully! I was impressed at how available you made yourself, and still grateful for all the extras you provided graciously : candles, runner, help with the flowers....
we were lucky to have you!

Profile Picture ARIANE, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Heather was great! She was basically on call and there to answer all my questions! She was flexible with meeting me and really went above and beyond! On the day-of, I had several guests tell me how they saw her running around and being attentive. I had total confidence that everything was getting done and was able to enjoy my wedding! The value was exceptional and I cannot recommend Heather enough!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/14/15, 1 Review