Divine & Elegant Events Reviews

11 Reviews for Divine & Elegant Events

1 User photo

Divine & Elegant Events 1

Holly · Married on 10/22/2017

Divine & Elegant Events did an outstanding job as our Day of Wedding coordinator!! Not a single detail was overlooked or missed, and her warm smile was infectious. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Thank you so much!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Pick Heather! This was the best decision I ever made and the best money spent for my wedding. Being an over anxious bride, I had such anxiety about everything having to be perfect. After meeting for the first time, I had so much confidence in Heather that ever detail was as I wanted it. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help me!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Thank you Jessica!!

Tanya · Married on 09/10/2017

Everything was perfect and very beautiful we loved it

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Divine & Elegant Events 2

Divine & Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you! Glad you both enjoyed your special day!

Joan · Married on 09/03/2017

My daughter and I hired Heather and Divine and Elegant Events for "Day-of Coordination". The quality of Heather's services far exceeded my expectations. Believe me, the cost of her services was really money well-spent. Truly, she made all the difference between a well-run, fun wedding and one that would have come off as not organized. A warm thanks to Heather and her team. First class, ALL the way.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Divine & Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Divens! It was a pleasure to work with you and Molly in creating a special day.

Kara · Married on 06/17/2017

I am so happy I worked with Heather & her team at Divine & Elegant Events! There is nothing she can't handle, & nothing she doesn't think of. My reception venue was a unique space in the back of a restaurant, and she noticed so many things. Like, "kids shouldn't be back here because it's a safety hazard;" and "it makes more sense to do tables like this..., " etc. My photographer, who has decades of experience leading weddings and making timelines, was like "Your coordinator is awesome!" Despite managing all things vendor and decor, at the church, I felt like she managed to be two places at once. She came down to me pre-ceremony and was like "It's 4:07, not quite all your guests are here, do you want to start anyway?" YES! Like, how do you notice that and manage to find me as I run from mirror to mirror to check my bride self out? :-) Amidst ensuring everything else?

I can't say enough great things. Her assistant left with a SMILE on her face after the reception. I am sure she was happy the long day was over, but she was not upset, tired, or angry (or at least she didn't show it). She seemed genuinely happy to have helped us pull off a successful event!

I am so glad I didn't go with one of those bigger companies that over-promises and under-delivers and gets kickbacks for promoting their vendor friends. I love the personalized attention and care that I got from Divine & Elegant Events! My wedding would not have been nearly as successful without D&E and Heather!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Divine & Elegant Events's reply:

Kara, Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure and honor to be there for your special day!

Tarsha · Married on 07/09/2016

There are not enough words that I can say about Heather! All I can say is that she is totally awesome! She knows her business and she truly, truly cares about her customers. She came in and took me from being a frustrated bride to help me become a beautiful, stress-free bride! I am actually trying to to find something else to do just so she can plan it.

Heather was wonderful to work with. Her attention to detail and remembering each and every detail like it was her own wedding day was so amazing. I just used her for day of wedding coordination and the day could not have gone smoother. Thank you!

Christiana · Married on 10/12/2014

Heather was the most amazing planner out there! She provided me with centerpiece items so that I did not have to go out buying a million votives (and many other things) for just one day. But the best thing ever, she SAVED our wedding! Our pastor who traveled from NC to VA to perform our wedding, did not tell us until after the ceremony and just before the reception that he was not registered in VA to marry us. I was so mad, I refused to enter into the reception room. This was the very first question I asked him when we interviewed him. No more than a half hour later, Heather came to our rescue and found a local pastor who had us recite our vows for him via face time all over again. And again, I got to see my now husband tear up right in front of me. It was the most precious moment again. If it were not for her, our wedding date would not have gotten backdated to the Sunday we thought was perfect (for him to always remember) for us. 10-12-14 Heather went above and beyond! I cannot wait for the professional video and pictures so that I can really see what everything looked like. That day went by so quickly! Best day ever! Thanks Heather!!!

ARIANE · Married on 12/28/2016

Thank you Heather for coordinating our big day! You made it run smoothly and allowed us to enjoy it fully! I was impressed at how available you made yourself, and still grateful for all the extras you provided graciously : candles, runner, help with the flowers....
    we were lucky to have you!

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

Heather was great! She was basically on call and there to answer all my questions! She was flexible with meeting me and really went above and beyond! On the day-of, I had several guests tell me how they saw her running around and being attentive. I had total confidence that everything was getting done and was able to enjoy my wedding! The value was exceptional and I cannot recommend Heather enough!