Halifax, Halifax, VA 24558 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Heather Chipps Photography

So you’re ENGAGED!!!! I am SO happy for you!!! Seriously, SO HAPPY!!! I know that feeling all too well, and it’s only the beginning my sweet new friend! I can't WAIT to hear more about your story and every little detail in between! The magic comes from you, not my camera skills! Now, starts the carefully planned planning, and if I have one HUGE piece of advice that I can give you, is that you CONNECT with your wedding photographer. If you’re still reading this, that means you pay attention to detail and I think we may already be a perfect fit.

Follow Heather Chipps Photography on

Heather Chipps Photography 7
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Whitlow · Married on 11/10/2018

Book Heather Chipps Now

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, stop looking now. You have found the absolute best in the business in Heather Chipps Photography. True story: We based our wedding date on her availability. We were engaged in mid-March, and besides our immediate family, she was the first to know as I reached out to find out what remaining dates she had for later that same year. I knew without a doubt that I wanted her to photograph our wedding. We also booked her to do our engagement session and my bridal portraits. Heather was amazing to work with throughout the entire process. She was quick to respond, informative, FUN, easy-going, and the turnaround on her work is simply impressive. We could not be any happier with all of the memories that she captured. I am truly sad to think that she won’t be photographing us anymore.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Heather Chipps Photography 8

Alexandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Heather is awesome! From our engagement pictures to our wedding, she was so easy to work with and made taking pictures fun! She was super flexible as we had to change our wedding plans multiple times due to the weather! By far one of the best decisions I made was booking her for our big day!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Heather Chipps Photography 9

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Hands down BEST photographer ever!!! I have never met someone as passionate for what they do as her and it absolutely shines through her work. From the first time I met Heather at our engagement session, she made me feel as if I was with a best friend rather than a stranger. There's no better feeling than being 100% comfortable around the person who is capturing these important moments for you! Through all the chaos on our wedding day Heather remained calm and assured me that it would all work out as planned and I'm not sure how I could've done it without her! Months after our wedding I'm still in awe looking at our photo album. If I could give Heather a million stars on this review I would!!!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Heather Chipps Photography Pricing

Heather Chipps Photography Price Rates

Heather Chipps Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• ImTheDJ.net
    ImTheDJ.net Wedding DJs

We selected Heather as our photographer for our daughters wedding and she went above and beyond. WE were so impressed with every moment she caught on camera and she is a lot of fun to work with. Here professionalism and eye for detail were key in selecting her, and it paid off big time. We are 100% satisfied with how the photos turned out. Just perfect. I will definitely refer her to many people. You'll be surprised at her level of effort and how she goes above and beyond to make your event look awesome on film. She truly has a gift and uses it wisely.

• Audrey Ruth Photography
    Audrey Ruth Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather is absolutely phenomenal! I had the pleasure of working alongside her at a wedding in 2014 and LOVED it! She's professional, creative, and just a joy to be around! She's also my go-to photographer if I need a second shooter for any of my weddings!

• Halifax Halifax, Virginia, 24558 See on map