Halifax, Halifax, VA 24558 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Heather Chipps Photography

So you’re ENGAGED!!!! I am SO happy for you!!! Seriously, SO HAPPY!!! I know that feeling all too well, and it’s only the beginning my sweet new friend! I can't WAIT to hear more about your story and every little detail in between! The magic comes from you, not my camera skills! Now, starts the carefully planned planning, and if I have one HUGE piece of advice that I can give you, is that you CONNECT with your wedding photographer. If you’re still reading this, that means you pay attention to detail and I think we may already be a perfect fit.

Follow Heather Chipps Photography on

susieaaronwedding2018 163 51 740077

52 Reviews for Heather Chipps Photography

• Robin

Robin Mastracco · Married on 09/26/2020

You will not be disappointed

My husband and I chose Heather after being in a friends wedding she photographed years before our wedding. She was fun, friendly, professional and really good at her job, so we knew we wanted her (not to mention one of our favorite pictures ever is from that wedding we first met her!)

Our wedding had many Covid challenges like date change, location change, etc and Heather was positive, accommodating and compassionate to the situation.

On our actual wedding day she worked with us and our guests to make everything go as smoothly as possible. She was so pleasant to be around and really helped us loosen up and have even more fun at our own wedding.

We got the highlights of our photos about a week later and I could not be happier with these memories we will have forever. She knew exactly how to capture the pure joy we felt and she brought it out in us despite all the craziness of a wedding day.

I could go on and on about her professional style of photos and her demeanor on wedding day, so I’ll just say - I cannot recommend Heather and her assistant photographer Lauren enough. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2020

Choose Heather! You'll Gain a Friend :)

We talked to a number of photographers whose photos were great, but we just didn't have a connection with them. When we got on the phone with Heather for the first time, we knew she was our girl. We also chose her because she had shot at our venue before, and she did. not. disappoint! Heather is the most optimistic and bubbly person, with an eye and passion for all things detail not just during photos but through the whole process. She is incredibly thoughtful and through the pandemic she checked in with us to just ask how we were doing - that personal touch really validated our decision. Included in Heather's package is an engagement shoot, which was great because we got to meet with her and get to know her before our actual wedding day, which made the wedding day so much less stressful. We opted for Heather +1 - her second shooter and assistant were so great and brought a similar energy which was helpful. All of those things wrapped into one meant our day was enjoyable and photos were fun and natural (which, let's be honest, getting formal photos taken is a bit daunting if you haven't had it done a ton of times). My family also LOVED her and her team, which means the world to me. We love Heather and cannot wait to have her do family photos for us one day. Book Heather, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Kathryn Caine · Married on 12/14/2019

Heather is absolutely spectacular in every way!

Heather Chipps is the best decision we ever made throughout our whole wedding planning process. She is TRULY amazing on the inside and the outside! We met her through a Skype conversation/interview/meeting and immediately knew she was the one for us. She's bubbly, friendly, smiley and she makes you feel like you've known her forever. She made us SO excited for our big day for the entire year that we worked with her. She is absolutely incredible. She is quick to respond, is super organized, and her photos are absolutely insanely gorgeous. She made us feel SO comfortable every time we were in front of the camera, including our engagement photos and our wedding day. Not only did she capture both our engagement session and our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined, but we also gained a really good friend throughout the whole process. We absolutely love Heather. Heather, thank you, thank you, thank you for being you, an amazing person, an incredibly talented photographer, and an even better person!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Heather Chipps Photography Pricing

Heather Chipps Photography Price Rates

Heather Chipps Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• ImTheDJ.net Wedding DJs

We selected Heather as our photographer for our daughters wedding and she went above and beyond. WE were so impressed with every moment she caught on camera and she is a lot of fun to work with. Here professionalism and eye for detail were key in selecting her, and it paid off big time. We are 100% satisfied with how the photos turned out. Just perfect. I will definitely refer her to many people. You'll be surprised at her level of effort and how she goes above and beyond to make your event look awesome on film. She truly has a gift and uses it wisely.

• Audrey Ruth Photography
    Audrey Ruth Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather is absolutely phenomenal! I had the pleasure of working alongside her at a wedding in 2014 and LOVED it! She's professional, creative, and just a joy to be around! She's also my go-to photographer if I need a second shooter for any of my weddings!

• Halifax Halifax, Virginia, 24558 See on map
    Location of (Heather Chipps Photography)