Halifax, Halifax, VA 24558 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Heather Chipps Photography

So you’re ENGAGED!!!! I am SO happy for you!!! Seriously, SO HAPPY!!! I know that feeling all too well, and it’s only the beginning my sweet new friend! I can't WAIT to hear more about your story and every little detail in between! The magic comes from you, not my camera skills! Now, starts the carefully planned planning, and if I have one HUGE piece of advice that I can give you, is that you CONNECT with your wedding photographer. If you’re still reading this, that means you pay attention to detail and I think we may already be a perfect fit.

Follow Heather Chipps Photography on

Heather Chipps Photography 6
Heather Chipps Photography 7

Emily Reed · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazzzzzing

Heather is AMAZING! Seriously - my husband and I have never met anyone like her. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera with each session. She was so easy to work with, even though she has a busy schedule! Heather is so kind and makes your experience so unique. From our bridal gift box, personalized meetings, and big hugs/squeals/smiles on your wedding day, she truly makes you feel like you are the only bride in the world. We got our photos back SO quick - and we even got sneak peeks THE NIGHT OF our engagement session and the day after our wedding!!! We started with a photographer, ended with a friend ❤️ we love you Heather!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Heather Chipps Photography 16
    Heather Chipps Photography 17
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Photographer. Amazing Person.

Heather is amazing, inside and out. She's incredibly talented and the nicest, most genuine person. (Seriously Heather, I want to drive down to your neck of the woods and have a beer with you.)

Heather had the greatest eye for shots for both our engagement photos and wedding. I've gotten so many compliments on our sneak peeks alone and she somehow managed to capture the sheer joy we experienced on our day. It's hard to describe but you can feel the love coming from our photos. Her second shooter, TJ was also fantastic and did a great job wrangling 7 crazy groomsmen armed with an axe and fireworks.

Heather was completely flexible through the whole process and during the reception really seemed to magically appear out of nowhere to capture our most important moments. She truly captured everything we hoped for and more. We love you, Heather!

Sent on 06/29/2019

natalie · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

Heather Chipps
    Where to start with this beautiful human? After months, and thousands of photographers and wedding photos, another photographer had referred me to heather for our wedding. From the jump heather was attentive, quick to respond, knowledgeable, and above all her personality and soul radiated sunshine and joy. Because my husband and I lived so far from her, she suggested a video chat initially to talk face to face about wedding details and get to know her, prior to committing. After hanging up, we immediately knew she was the one for us. For our engagement session we wanted to stick with a beach theme, we spoke to heather and asked about Virginia Beach because we loved it there and thought the location would be closer for her(only to find out she drove almost 3 hrs to take our engagement pictures... that my friends is commitment).She loved the idea suggested a few locations in Virginia Beach (that were insanely beautiful) that she had shot at before. When we got to the session, I was a nervous wreck about our pictures and what they would look like. While I was OBSESSED with her work, I had seen other couples around me (with other photographers) who ended up hating their photos and that made me a little uneasy. We were also nervous we wouldn’t be “photogenic” and would look awkward. From the time heather stepped out of her car, she greeted and treated us like we were old friends. As we walked to the sight to start shooting, we talked and I expressed how nervous I was and she explained everything, and addressed my concerns. After the first few minutes of “test shots”, (and I say “test shots” because that were remarkable)she could tell I was still anxious and told me to come over and she turned the camera around and showed me a few shots, they were so beautiful and immediately was relieved. The remainder of the shoot, was a breeze.. it was so much FUN.. how many people can honestly say that?? Her and my husband could not stop joking around, they were vibing on a whole new level. We spent the entire shoot laughing hysterically. She offered her advice and humor throughout the shoot, and even showed us a few of her tricks. She was open to all of the ideas I had seen on Pinterest and offered her experience/advice , which I LOVED. We got a sneak peak the next day, I literally was running around screaming they were so beautiful. The remainder of our photos were back a few days later, they were UNBELIEVABLE.. next came the wedding, she was super helpful with the timeline and offering her advice and experience, while addressing our concerns. On the wedding day, she showed up her bright shining self. I can honestly say I think I was more excited to see her than anything..oops!! She did her thing in the beginning, worked with all of my girls and mother to make sure everyone got the pictures they wanted, etc. When we arrived at the venue, I was devastated when I walked in and saw the the floral pieces were nothing like I asked for (bright whites, and blush pink.. instead they were cream/light yellow and peach, with hardly any pink and a bunch of greenery that I specifically asked not to have) Heather immediately told me not to worry she could edit the pictures and make them more of what I was expecting. Heather, my wedding coordinator, and brother in law, removed some of the greenery, cut pink hydrangeas off of the bushes out side, and put them in all the centerpieces and the arch for the ceremony. They fixed the florals, without me even asking.. When I tell you this woman is a SAINT, I mean she is a SAINT. I truly don’t know what I would have done without her, as a bride walking in to your venue and seeing that things are not as you imagined is crushing. This woman went above and beyond, to fix this situation and make me happy. Not only the flowers, but her presence is calming, and as a bride you need that. Throughout the reception heather, could be found on the dance floor with her camera and foam glow stick (the life of the party). Throughout the wedding everyone kept coming up, and saying how much they loved our photographer and even still to this day rave about her. We got our sneak peak photos the next day, and as expected they were unreal.. the beauty and moments that she captured are breathtaking. Heather, truly has a gift to capture the beauty of a couple and really anything thats set in front of her. She loves her job, and you can see that in her work and how she works. I cannot say enough about her work and her as a person. She is truly a beautiful person, and the best person to have in your corner. Heather is the ray of light in the darkness of wedding planning! We cannot thank her enough, for walking into our lives and being a fundamental part of our life changing day.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Heather Chipps Photography Pricing

Heather Chipps Photography Price Rates

Heather Chipps Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• ImTheDJ.net
    ImTheDJ.net Wedding DJs

We selected Heather as our photographer for our daughters wedding and she went above and beyond. WE were so impressed with every moment she caught on camera and she is a lot of fun to work with. Here professionalism and eye for detail were key in selecting her, and it paid off big time. We are 100% satisfied with how the photos turned out. Just perfect. I will definitely refer her to many people. You'll be surprised at her level of effort and how she goes above and beyond to make your event look awesome on film. She truly has a gift and uses it wisely.

• Audrey Ruth Photography
    Audrey Ruth Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather is absolutely phenomenal! I had the pleasure of working alongside her at a wedding in 2014 and LOVED it! She's professional, creative, and just a joy to be around! She's also my go-to photographer if I need a second shooter for any of my weddings!

• Halifax Halifax, Virginia, 24558 See on map