ImTheDJ.net Reviews

80 Reviews for ImTheDJ.net

• Casey

Casey D. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Amazing dj!

We had DJ Craig for our wedding and he was absolutely perfect. We were one of the couples that went through many changes due to COVID and Craig was more than accommodating and was so excited about our wedding throughout the entire process. The uplighting was a perfect touch for the wedding as well! The thing I was most looking forward to at my wedding was dancing and trust me there was plenty of that. Craig kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night, I don't think my friends and I ever left. He also kept the wedding on time all night and accommodated to any specific requests I had. I literally can't say enough good things about him (I could go on forever), I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the AMAZING review Casey. We appreciate the trust you put in us, and specifically Craig. We're so happy that your day was perfect and that you all had an awesome wedding day. God bless and keep in touch!
  • David

David M. · Married on 06/09/2021

Fantastic DJ!

Nate Clancy did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was very professional, courteous, and kept the party going! His requirements were minimal for space and set up, but was very hands on and detail oriented. We would recommend Nate for anyone thinking about hiring a DJ!

Sent on 10/14/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the great review David. Your wedding day was magical and loved seeing you all have a blast! If you ever need me for another event don't hesitate to ask!

Katy B. · Married on 05/23/2021

5 star DJ Nate!

DJ Nate Clancy was amazing at our wedding. He catered to a million different requests of a variety of music styles and made the whole night flow seamlessly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone or ask him to if my future events.

Sent on 05/26/2021

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the review Katy. I appreciate you! Your lake Anna wedding was amazing and loved all the requests
  • Emily

Emily R. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing fun DJ

There are no other words to describe Nate other than professional, accommodating, upbeat, and fun. He was excellent throughout the entire wedding process. We met with him in the months leading up to the big day and he showed enthusiasm every time. I sent Nate a recording to incorporate into my dad/daughter dance. He edited it and will be a memory I hold for the rest of my life.

The day of the wedding he was on time, followed the timeline, got everyone on the dance floor, had amazing up lighting, and played all songs we requested (and did not play the ones we didn’t want played). He made our wedding the party of our dreams and got so many compliments how fun the wedding was! If you want to have an amazing, fun, memorable wedding, you have got to hire Nate!!

Sent on 05/25/2021

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thank you for sharing this! Seeing you and Keith having an amazing night made my year! Thanks for trusting me with your wedding day and the awesome review
  • Ei P.

Ei · Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing DJ for Any Event

We hired Nate for our wedding, and he was one of the best choices that we made while planning our wedding. Communication with him was super easy and he was very responsive. He has all the songs you can think of and was good at planning music from the genres that we/our guests enjoyed. The transitions between songs were smooth so it didn't feel like there's an abrupt change between the music. Plus, on top of it all, Nate is just a cool guy to be around. 11/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/17/2021

Hands down best DJ

Nate is amazing! He rocked our perfect little wedding! He is so budget friendly and will work with you on anything you need.

Sent on 05/11/2021

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks Lisa! What an awesome night! Thanks again for trusting me with your big day! Your Refinery wedding was flawless!
  • Rachel

Rachel S. · Married on 03/20/2021

Hire Nate!

We've loved working with Nate so much. We did the majority of our wedding planning over a year out because 2020 is busy for my job, and Nate was totally on board to plan that far out with us. He's consistently been responsive, really easy and fun to work with, and has had a number of really helpful suggestions to guide us in the planning process. After meeting with Nate in person we knew that he could execute a fun evening for us, and he seems really willing to adapt to our style and what vibe our guests will find enjoyable. While Nate seems like the kind of guy you'd want to boogie with on the dance floor, he's also extremely professional. We love how organized he is! That's a big plus for us in this planning process. Using his online system has been really useful for record-keeping as well. I like that we could set up auto-payment for our scheduled payments, so we know he's getting paid promptly.

We get such a great feeling from working with him, and we know that no matter what happens on our wedding day (fingers crossed of course!) he will be a team player with our other vendors and help us execute a fantastic day. Really looking forward to getting down on the dance floor on our wedding day with Nate!

Sent on 03/23/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks Zach! I appreciate the compliments and you both trusting me with your wedding day! So glad you had a 5 star experience
  • Paige

Paige J. · Married on 11/29/2020

Do yourself a favor, book Nate!

Nate went above and beyond to make our day amazing. Thanks to COVID, our plans changed not once, but three times. Nate was there every step of the way to adjust, make suggestions, and go with the flow. He was extremely prompt in his responses and encouraging that things would be wonderful - and he was right! Nate was able to accommodate different moods for two (very) different groups of guests. He kept the mood light and romantic during dinner with family, and brought the party (as requested) for the reception. Almost every guest complimented his music selections and asked “who’s that DJ, he’s awesome”! When your DJ gets every guest on the dance floor, and maintains safety precautions - you know he’s good! Prior to the ceremony, Nate even made an appearance with the groom/the guys which really made an impact with my husband. Nate gets to know his couples so the day flows well, speeches flow well, and party flows even better. No matter your occasion or vibe you’re looking for, Nate is your guy to make it happen. We can’t thank Nate enough for making our day so perfect!!

Sent on 12/02/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Paige. I can't say thank you enough. I go beyond what a normal DJ does and I'm so glad you guys saw that. I love my couples and pour everything I have into their special day, so thanks again for noticing it. God bless you guys.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2020

He’s the best!!

Nate the DJ is top of the line, if you work with him you will NOT be disappointed. We had an October 2020 wedding and we hired Nate well before the pandemic began. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and personable from the start, and we could tell right off the bat that he was the kind of guy who would kill it and provide an incredible experience for us and our guests. As the pandemic threw continuous wrenches into our plans, Nate was there for us every step of the way, providing his expertise and creativity to make sure our day was great no matter what it ended up looking like. We leaned on him heavily and he did not disappoint. He gave us great ideas and advice on changes we might want to make, and when we brought up the idea of livestreaming our wedding for guests who couldn’t come, he jumped on it, found us a livestreamer, coordinated details and rates with him, and then worked with him hand in hand before and during the wedding to make a seamless experience for us. I mean what?? It was truly above and beyond. Thank you Nate!! You made all the difference, and you will always be part of our memories for the biggest day of our lives.

As a side note, if you are getting married the Virginia area, Nate knows just about everyone in the industry, which is incredibly helpful. He already knew our venue intimately, our wedding coordinator and our photographer, which made the entire experience much more streamlined and easy on us. He is a complete professional and tons of fun.

Sent on 11/18/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Jennifer this review means more than you'll ever know. I strive to make my clients happy and I truly loved seeing you 2 happy on your wedding day. I'll always remember your wedding day!

Victoria · Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome DJ!

DJ Craig was responsible for sound and music for our October 17th wedding. He was responsive, easy going, and friendly! He put up with my last minute changes and text messages and put my mind at ease about my big day. The only problem and reason for four stars was that the lapel microphone on our Pastor officiating the ceremony did not seem to be working so a lot of people could not hear it. It was not a huge deal because our Pastor projected, but his voice did not show up on any recordings that were sent to international friends. Other than that, his set up was professional, his up lighting was so beautiful, and he made our day so easy and awesome! Thanks, Craig! I would happily recommend to a bride to be!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Kelsie

Kelsie B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Look no further - book DJ Craig!

Despite the curveballs thrown to all couples in 2020, we were able to move forward with our wedding in September at Rust Manor House in Leesburg, VA.
    TLDR: You can stop your search now! Book DJ Craig for your wedding!

Our original DJ was unable to make our date for personal reasons, but Nate from ImTheDJ.net came to the conversation with a solution already in place – a blessing for any bride, but especially a pandemic bride! DJ Craig stepped up for our big day.

DJ Craig had a great planning document – it wasn’t overwhelming to complete, and hit each of the important parts of our day. When I got stumped with an option, he had great suggestions and his response time was incredible!

DJ Craig handled the sound for both our ceremony and reception with such professionalism! For the ceremony, all music was cued perfectly and at the perfect level for our outdoor/distanced location. My Grandfather served as our officiant. He was worried about his speaking voice “not being what it used to be”. Never fear, DJ Craig was ready and had grandpa & my now husband miced up with lapel mics so everyone could hear no problem – especially important for the jokes grandpa cracked!

When it came time for the reception, DJ Craig had all pronunciations down thanks to the detail sheet, and even obliged my sister who got her own entrance song for a tiktock dance (yes, I agreed to that ha). All special moments (dances, speeches, cake cutting, etc) were timed in accordance with our timeline put together by our coordinator.

Now for the important part: the dance floor! We had a reduced guest count for safety, and were still able to have a dance floor, with masks and a little more space. My sisters LOVE to dance (me too, but they are dancing machines). I don’t think the floor was ever completely empty after dinner. DJ Craig had us out there the entire time with a perfect mix of songs and party lighting. The songs we had exclusively requested on our planning document were played at the perfect times, and everything in between had guests moving and grooving. I have received many compliments from family and friends about what a FUN night it was; even my grandparents were sore the next day from boogying all night!

If you have a wedding or event coming up, I highly recommend booking DJ Craig for your day!

Sent on 10/16/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the AMAZING review Kelsie. You two were so easy to work with and we are so happy your day was perfect!
  • Kirsten

Kirsten C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Best dj ever!

Nate Clancy is amazing. I had so many people come up to me during our wedding to say how great our DJ was. Not only does he just play music but he manages the general flow of the event. From the shoelywed game to the cake cutting to the sparkler send off, he keeps it moving. I honestly have trouble relenting responsibilities to others but Nate is so trustworthy it was just a HUGE relief to know that he was our DJ and he had it all under control. I will always recommend Nate to anyone who needs a DJ. Thank you, Nate!

Sent on 09/16/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review and for trusting me with your wedding day Kirsten! Loved seeing you and Sawyer have your dream wedding at The Barn at Willow Brook! Such an awesome day that I will remember for a long time!

Tanner M. · Married on 08/16/2020

Very organized. Played good music all night

Super great DJ 10/10 recommend. He was very organized and coordinated with the venue and ourselves very well. He also helped us come up with the perfect playlist for our wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the review and kind words. Loved seeing you two have so much fun and really get to enjoy your wedding day worry free!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay L. · Married on 08/16/2020

Great experience!

Everything went so smoothly for the ceremony and reception afterwards! Though we had fewer people come to the wedding than we had initially expected, Nate managed to keep the dance floor popping the whole night! Would 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 09/08/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Loved every minute of your wedding. The custom bridal march song from your friend was amazing and I am so glad I could be a part of it. So glad to everyone loved to dance!
  • Alex

Alex J. · Married on 08/08/2020

Nate works for you, to create your vision

Nate did a killer job with our wedding, during COVID. He was super receptive to exactly the 'messaging' we wanted regarding masks. Fun while safe. Everyone had a blast and we got the message for guests conveyed as we wanted, since Nate will Emcee for you also. We had some uniqueness we threw at Nate with a hired performance dancer and some Persian songs. You can tell Nate practiced ahead of time and it went off without a hitch. Recommending you to our friends who are getting married in NoVa.

Sent on 08/18/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Loved your Persian/American fusion wedding! Thanks again for putting your trust in me for all the events and announcements! I loved everything about it!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin M. · Married on 08/01/2020

Nate went above and beyond!!

WOW - Nate was truly fantastic! After postponing our wedding twice due to COVID-19, we finally planned a small micro ceremony followed by an intimate dinner. My MIL actually surprised us by hiring Nate and we're SO glad she did! Nate was so responsive in the weeks we had to plan and easy to work with. He was able to provide music for our ceremony and 'mini-reception' flawlessly - we even had the chance to have our first dance! Nate read the room and made the night so much fun. On top of being a wonderful DJ, he also went above and beyond to help in other ways. Since our event was so small, we lacked a lot of the traditional vendors (caterer, planner, etc) that we had planned on using for our original wedding. Nate stepped in to help with all sorts of tasks - he even helped serve champagne!!! He totally blew our mind and was so so wonderful! Go with Nate! He's talented and kind - definitely a winning combo!

Sent on 09/13/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the awesome feedback and review! Loved your micro wedding so much and so much fun! God bless you guys! Both families were so much fun and I am so glad you finally got your dream wedding day!
  • Cristi

Cristi · Married on 07/31/2020

The best dj ever!

Nate was not only the best DJ ever but also the nicest, sweetest most professional and easy to work with guy ever. He accommodated our changing dates due to COVID and worked with us down to the wire when rain threatened our outdoor plans. Nate was relaxed yet confident and was a wonderful MC as well. He was present, attentive and a joy to work with. The options he offers in his DJ package is way beyond most and his price is very reasonable. You get a top notch, premier DJ who has all the equipment needed and more to give you the best experience and wedding you deserve and hoped for.

Sent on 08/05/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review and trusting me with your big day! We had so much fun and the rain held off for our ceremony!

Alexis · Married on 07/17/2020

Excellent!

There is not enough space to talk about or stars to rate this gentleman. From the first phone call to our wedding day he has been nothing short of amazing. If you are looking for an affordable, awesome, and super talented DJ please please PLEASE give him a call. It will be the best money you’ve ever spent. Thank you, Nate, for making our day so incredibly magical. You’re awesome!

Sent on 08/04/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review Alexis. We didn't let anything dampen our day! SO glad to see you and Sean let loose! I enjoyed every minute of your day and I am honored to be a part of your history!
  • Daniel

Daniel L. · Married on 07/03/2020

This team is amazing

We got married in March 2020, and could not have asked for a better team to work with on our wedding day. Throughout our wedding, Craig did a great job playing music that kept the crowd dancing and having fun all night. He did a great job with announcing all of our wedding party and parents. Everyone kept complimenting how great our wedding was and how much fun they had which is all thanks to an unforgettable DJ.

Sent on 03/19/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks Danny! We appreciate the compliments, 5 star review and placing your trust in our ImTheDJ team! So glad you guys had an awesome wedding day!
  • Julie

Julie H. · Married on 03/07/2020

Best DJ! Book HIM!!!

Nate is more than an average DJ— Not only did Nate ensure our ceremony, cocktail hour, and ceremony ran seamlessly, but he made our wedding so much fun and kept the party going! We had so many complements and we would highly recommend him for your big day and would use him for other events!!!

Sent on 03/29/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Julie. Loved all the requests and seeing everyone enjoy themselves. What an epic wedding day!

Brianna · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect experience!

DJ Nate was the absolute best! All of our guest have been calling saying how he was so good and the best wedding DJ they have ever experienced! He was so organized, 100 percent on top of everything we wanted and so easy to work with. The song transitions were great and he was so interactive with everyone. I 100 percent would recommend DJ Nate for every wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review Bri. Your entire wedding day was so epic and I am honored you chose me as your DJ! You're 2 families were so much fun!
  • Jordan

Jordan A. · Married on 03/01/2020

Beyond worth it!

Nate was beyond what we expected! His service and genuine care for the event was incredible. He helped make the day an absolute blast and memorable!

Sent on 02/04/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the review Jordan. Loved your reception at Tuscany Hall and loved seeing you two have so much fun!
  • Kevin

Kevin C. · Married on 02/12/2020

Perfect Wedding All Around

Nate was an absolutely phenomenal DJ who really made our wedding night special. From the very beginning he was professional yet easy-going and easy to work with. It was clear that he had our best interests at heart and wanted to make sure the evening reflected us. From the ceremony setup to the reception and dancing, everything was well-thought out and planned and went off perfectly. It never once felt like a simple playlist, but rather a professional set that fed off the crowd and made sure everyone was dancing all evening. Could not have pictured a more perfect music and light setup and highly recommend Nate to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Sent on 04/13/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks you SO MUCH for the awesome review Kevin! I am honored you chose me as your DJ. We had such an amazing time! I loved see you and Scott having so much fun!
  • Betsy

Betsy M. · Married on 02/08/2020

Excellent - Nate goes above and beyond for his couples!

Nate with ImtheDJ.net is amazing! As a new venue, we quickly had to gather a core group of vendors that we could trust and Nate is definitely our go to DJ. Nate always goes above and beyond to make each couples wedding truly their best day ever! Guests and couples are always saying how Nate was a key part of their team that made their day! You may see Nate stepping in to help in any way he can. At our last wedding (our son's wedding) Nate had a break and was helping to pour champagne! Nate has such a heart to help and cater to his couples. Look no further, book Nate for your wedding, you will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 08/02/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Betsy. Its always great to feel appreciated and seeing these awesome reviews! So glad you trusted me with your son's wedding day!
  • Alicia

Alicia F. · Married on 01/08/2020

Craig to the rescue!

We were referred to imthedj about a week before the wedding when our original DJ backed out. Panic ensued but Nate was quick to respond and let us know he was already booked but said his right hand man Craig would be available and got us in contact and I’m so glad he did! Craig was fantastic! Post wedding I’ve had multiple people compliment the DJ’s music and vibes. Even our officiant said, “Your family was great but you know who I really enjoyed talking to? Your DJ! He was cool as hell!” We agree.

But as far as professional services goes, we were impressed starting from the initial phone call where he put us at ease by describing all of his services and whats included (MC, lighting, speakers, mic, of course music) and it honestly sounded 100x better than the DJ we had originally booked since he was only providing music.

Planning a wedding during a pandemic, we had a list of requirements for our guests to attend and at the wedding Craig was more than willing to sport a face mask for the entirety of the event and even sanitized the mic before the toasts for the best man and matron of honor. A great touch that got some laughs. The music and lighting was perfect and I couldn’t have asked for a better playlist! We’re so so glad we ended up booking Craig because he doesn’t just provide music, he provides the whole party vibe and keeps the wedding flowing.

We're already trying to figure out some event or excuse to use his services again. So thank you Craig for making an impact on the wedding not just with your services but with your awesome personality.

Sent on 08/10/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the incredible review and the opportunity to serve you guy! So glad we could come to the rescue!