Alexandria, VA 22315 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About love blooms

www.lovebloomshere.com

Love Blooms is a non-retail design studio with a focus on weddings and special occasions. We are passionate about flowers and providing exceptional service to our clients. We work closely with each client so that our floral designs represent the individual style and theme of the occasion. Every event is unique and we strive to make your vision become a reality.

e0255

love blooms 6
love blooms 7
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful, creative and personal florals

There are no words! Emily gave a personal touch to each piece she designed. We were thrilled - and so grateful for her help, recommendations and guidance. We cannot recommend her and her team enough.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    love blooms 8
    love blooms 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience

We SO enjoyed working with Emily. She was so great to work with and super flexible in our final changes. We met with her to talk about our vision and she did a great job in capturing it. The entire wedding decor was fantastic due in large part to her. I'm so thankful to have found her!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Liz

Liz Grenfell · Married on 09/29/2018

Love Blooms gave me the wedding of my dreams!

Love Blooms and Emily were a DREAM to work with. From the beginning, Emily was extremely responsive and took time to meet with me and really understand what I wanted to create for my wedding flowers. We met a couple of times and sent pictures, and from there she was able to come up with some ideas of how to set up the table arrangements. I also looked into some other florists in the beginning and Emily is priced extremely competitively. She also will rent you all the vases, candles, votives, etc which cuts down on the amount of stuff you have to buy/store and is just so much easier. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day, I cried . They far surpassed even my wildest dreams and my flowers were absolutely my favorite (material) part of my wedding. When it came time to discard my wedding bouquet before leaving for my honeymoon I was so sad to part with it because it was so beautiful! When I went to the venue and saw the tables and the various flower set ups we discussed I was absolutely blown away. I am still getting comments from guests on how beautiful my flowers were. Emily and Love Blooms made my dream wedding come true and I couldn't be more thankful. I am SO happy that I chose Love Blooms for my special day and can't thank them enough for making my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 10/23/2018

love blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Great Marsh Estate
    Great Marsh Estate Mansion Weddings

Emily is professional, artistic, and has the most flawless blooms. She is a gem to the DC/NOVA wedding market and we have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her on multiple occasions.

• Little Black Book Events
    Little Black Book Events Wedding Planners

Emily is absolutely lovely to work with.  She's very talented and does an amazing job at translating a client's vision into reality. Her designs are beautifully orchestrated and one of a kind.

• Event Details by Edelina
    Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

I loved working with Emily, she was super responsive to any query from myself or my bride. I'm excited to work with her again in the future. Did I mention her florals and designs are beautiful?!

• Alexandria, 22315 See on map