Nearby Vendors to Consider

About love blooms

Beauty is in the eye of the bouquet holder!

www.lovebloomshere.com

Love Blooms is a non-retail design studio with a focus on weddings and special occasions. We are passionate about flowers and providing exceptional service to our clients. We work closely with each client so that our floral designs represent the individual style and theme of the occasion. Every event is unique and we strive to make your vision become a reality.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Emily did such an incredible job bringing my vision to life for my wedding day! She was always accommodating when I wanted to make changes along the way, even letting me add some last minute details, and gave me suggestions to help me stick to my budget. I would absolutely recommend her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 8/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We had a great experience with Emily and Love Blooms. She was able to bring together exactly what we had in mind and stay within our budget! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy that we booked Love Blooms for our wedding last week! Emily is AMAZING! Aside from being a phenomenal florist, Emily was also hugely helpful throughout the wedding planning process. She was patient and helpful every time I emailed her with a question (which was many, many times over the last year). She sent photos of arrangements from my specific venue so that I could see what other couples had done with the space. She always had helpful and practical suggestions when I was stuck on a design decision. After we first met with Emily in person and discussed what type of florals we were looking for, she sent me an "inspiration board" with photos of different arrangements - having visuals was SO helpful when deciding on the style of our flowers! On the day of the wedding, Emily dropped off my bouquet to the hotel, and stayed after the ceremony to relocate/repurpose some flowers for the reception space. I also really appreciated that she picked up her vases at the end of the night - it was one less thing for us to worry about packing up. Our flowers themselves were gorgeous, and we were thrilled with how everything looked on the big day. We are so happy that we found Love Blooms, and highly recommend Emily's services to anyone else looking for a florist!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kylie , 4/13/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

love blooms Pricing

220x220 sq 1456358891615 58 river farm wedding lepoldphotography
220x220 sq 1456358905842
220x220 sq 1482264819550 e0255

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Emily is professional, artistic, and has the most flawless blooms. She is a gem to the DC/NOVA wedding market and we have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her on multiple occasions.

Emily is absolutely lovely to work with.  She's very talented and does an amazing job at translating a client's vision into reality. Her designs are beautifully orchestrated and one of a kind.

I loved working with Emily, she was super responsive to any query from myself or my bride. I'm excited to work with her again in the future. Did I mention her florals and designs are beautiful?!

Oh my goodness! Love Blooms is simply amazing! If you want florals that are not only stunning, current and romantic, look no further. All of Love Blooms' bouquets are fresh, lovely and hearty. I can't recommend them enough!

Emily's work is truly outstanding. Whenever I have someone looking for a florist, hers is the first name I give. Whether working together on a styled shoot or a wedding day, I'm always excited to see her visions brought to life. And you can't find a sweeter florist to work with! Highly recommend her services.

Alexandria, VA 22315   See On Map