Alexandria, VA 22315 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About love blooms

www.lovebloomshere.com

Love Blooms is a non-retail design studio with a focus on weddings and special occasions. We are passionate about flowers and providing exceptional service to our clients. We work closely with each client so that our floral designs represent the individual style and theme of the occasion. Every event is unique and we strive to make your vision become a reality.

e0255
elegance never goes out of style shoot the florals

74 Reviews for love blooms

• Liz

Liz Grenfell · Married on 09/29/2018

Love Blooms gave me the wedding of my dreams!

Love Blooms and Emily were a DREAM to work with. From the beginning, Emily was extremely responsive and took time to meet with me and really understand what I wanted to create for my wedding flowers. We met a couple of times and sent pictures, and from there she was able to come up with some ideas of how to set up the table arrangements. I also looked into some other florists in the beginning and Emily is priced extremely competitively. She also will rent you all the vases, candles, votives, etc which cuts down on the amount of stuff you have to buy/store and is just so much easier. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day, I cried . They far surpassed even my wildest dreams and my flowers were absolutely my favorite (material) part of my wedding. When it came time to discard my wedding bouquet before leaving for my honeymoon I was so sad to part with it because it was so beautiful! When I went to the venue and saw the tables and the various flower set ups we discussed I was absolutely blown away. I am still getting comments from guests on how beautiful my flowers were. Emily and Love Blooms made my dream wedding come true and I couldn't be more thankful. I am SO happy that I chose Love Blooms for my special day and can't thank them enough for making my wedding so beautiful!

love blooms 1
    love blooms 2
    love blooms 3
    love blooms 4
    love blooms 5

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2018

Emily did such an incredible job bringing my vision to life for my wedding day! She was always accommodating when I wanted to make changes along the way, even letting me add some last minute details, and gave me suggestions to help me stick to my budget. I would absolutely recommend her!
    Photo credit: Sarah Brookhart Photography

Sent on 09/19/2018
    love blooms 6
    love blooms 7
    love blooms 8
    love blooms 9
    love blooms 10

love blooms's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel!! Your kind words are appreciated!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2018

The BEST!!!!!

Emily and the LoveBlooms team exceeded by expectations in every way. She is incredible to work with - laid back but very organized. I had a hard time describing what I wanted and she was able to execute my vision perfectly. The flowers were GORGEOUS, and we still get compliments on how beautiful the chupphah was. She was also very reasonably priced, very respectful of our budget and helped me make decisions so that I could stick to my budget. Can't recommend her highly enough!

love blooms 11

love blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Great Marsh Estate
    Great Marsh Estate Mansion Weddings

Emily is professional, artistic, and has the most flawless blooms. She is a gem to the DC/NOVA wedding market and we have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her on multiple occasions.

• Little Black Book Events
    Little Black Book Events Wedding Planners

Emily is absolutely lovely to work with.  She's very talented and does an amazing job at translating a client's vision into reality. Her designs are beautifully orchestrated and one of a kind.

• Event Details by Edelina
    Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

I loved working with Emily, she was super responsive to any query from myself or my bride. I'm excited to work with her again in the future. Did I mention her florals and designs are beautiful?!

• Alexandria, VA 22315 See on map