Washington, DC 22315 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Love Blooms

www.lovebloomshere.com

Love Blooms is a non-retail design studio with a focus on weddings and special occasions. We are passionate about flowers and providing exceptional service to our clients. We work closely with each client so that our floral designs represent the individual style and theme of the occasion. Every event is unique and we strive to make your vision become a reality.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Blooms Reston Floral

84 Reviews for Love Blooms

• Leah

Leah C. · Married on 09/20/2020

Drop dead stunning florals

Emily is a pleasure to work with and created jaw on the floor stunning florals for my micro wedding. She just "gets it". She exceeded my expectations with the quality of the wedding arrangements. Every guest's first reaction to entering the venue was "WOW, those FLOWERS!"

Sent on 09/25/2020

Love Blooms's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was a bright and happy day within a really rough year! I am so happy to have been a part of it! -Emily
  • Kayla

Kayla F. · Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing!!! Made my floral dreams come true mid-pandemic

I am a busy student in professional school so when it was time to plan a wedding, I knew I wouldn’t always be the best at communicating due to a busy schedule. I needed someone who would be on top of things without being overbearing. I had a vision of what I wanted, but no clue of the names of the flowers or a true “inspo photo”. More like, an inspo gallery. I needed someone who could bring my thoughts together and bring my vision to life!

When I hired Emily at Love Blooms, she immediately struck me as super professional and on top of things. After giving her a verbal description of what I thought I wanted, she was able to put together the perfect proposal with photos and complete descriptions of each arrangement. She was extremely flexible with meeting times (I was not only in school, but also out of state). Even after meeting cancellations due to COVID and my venue, she was always easy to reach for rescheduling. Throughout the process I made some changes, and she kept track of everything and made the changes without issue. And once the pandemic hit, she was among my most flexible vendors in terms of changing our original plans to make sense with the new COVID restrictions.

On the day of, she and her team were flawless. They came to the venue, set up early and stayed in contact with my coordinator along the way. I wanted some greenery above the dance floor of our venue and wasn’t sure if it would be possible but they made it happen and it was gorgeous! The arrangements were absolutely perfect!!!! The colors were perfect. The flowers were perfect. Everything was perfect. Everyone complimented the arrangements and so many people wanted to take some of the florals home after the wedding!!!

I highly recommend!! Excellent service, top notch quality work for the best price I found in the DMV area. Would hire Love Blooms a million times again.

Sent on 02/07/2021

Love Blooms's reply:

Kayla! Thank you for your kind and thoughtful review! It was a pleasure working with you! I am so glad we could make this happen!! :)
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2019

Flowers were stunning!

Working with Emily was so much fun! She was so helpful and great about working with us through updates and changes as we finalized details for the wedding in the final lead-up. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and we couldn't have been happier with how everything came together! Excellent work and great value!!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Love Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Catherine! It was such a pleasure flowering for you! Wishing you so much love in your marriage and thank you for having us on your team!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Love Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 215
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 145
    $ 295
    $ 7000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

2 Real Weddings

• Great Marsh Estate Mansion Weddings

Emily is professional, artistic, and has the most flawless blooms. She is a gem to the DC/NOVA wedding market and we have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her on multiple occasions.

• Little Black Book Events Wedding Planners

Emily is absolutely lovely to work with.  She's very talented and does an amazing job at translating a client's vision into reality. Her designs are beautifully orchestrated and one of a kind.

• Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

I loved working with Emily, she was super responsive to any query from myself or my bride. I'm excited to work with her again in the future. Did I mention her florals and designs are beautiful?!

• Washington, DC, 22315 See on map
    Location of (Love Blooms)