Alexandria, VA 22315 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About love blooms

www.lovebloomshere.com

Love Blooms is a non-retail design studio with a focus on weddings and special occasions. We are passionate about flowers and providing exceptional service to our clients. We work closely with each client so that our floral designs represent the individual style and theme of the occasion. Every event is unique and we strive to make your vision become a reality.

e0255
9f37bd548704ebd1 Elegance Never Goes Out of Style Shoot The Florals 0130
b040fa747b72a167360145fa08a08663
love blooms
elegance never goes out of style shoot the florals
704796a38393cabf15412838ee09eac5

love blooms 5
love blooms 6
love blooms 7

Brittaby · Married on 09/06/2019

My wedding day was beautiful!

I loved working with Emily. I explained to her my vision over the phone, and it did not take her long at all to send me pictures for different options I could choose from. The flowers on my wedding day were amazing! My bouquet was perfect and we had the most beautiful ceremony hoop as our ceremony backdrop. I would definitely recommend working with Emily and Love Blooms!!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Heflin · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Arrangements!

Emily did an incredible job on our wedding day! She took all the various ideas I had and turned them into a fantastic reality. We were truly blown away on our wedding day by the bouquets, centerpieces, and all the small details added throughout our venue. I would highly recommend working with Emily!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    love blooms 8
    love blooms 9
    love blooms 10
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Florals!

Emily was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! We reached out to a number of florists and Emily was the only one who really looked at my inspiration boards and listened to what I was asking for. She did a wonderful job taking my not-super-specific vision and turning it into the wedding bouquet of my dreams. She gave me something that was unique and so beautiful.

She was wonderful to work with and provided a lot of great creative insight as we were selecting centerpiece arrangements. She was responsive and did a great job of working within the budget provided.

*Photos by Angelika Johns*

Sent on 06/15/2019
    love blooms 11
    love blooms 12

love blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Krista! I loved being a part of your wedding, it was such a gorgeous day!!

love blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Great Marsh Estate
    Great Marsh Estate Mansion Weddings

Emily is professional, artistic, and has the most flawless blooms. She is a gem to the DC/NOVA wedding market and we have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her on multiple occasions.

• Little Black Book Events
    Little Black Book Events Wedding Planners

Emily is absolutely lovely to work with.  She's very talented and does an amazing job at translating a client's vision into reality. Her designs are beautifully orchestrated and one of a kind.

• Event Details by Edelina
    Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

I loved working with Emily, she was super responsive to any query from myself or my bride. I'm excited to work with her again in the future. Did I mention her florals and designs are beautiful?!

• Alexandria, VA, 22315 See on map