Alexandria, VA 22315 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About love blooms

www.lovebloomshere.com

Love Blooms is a non-retail design studio with a focus on weddings and special occasions. We are passionate about flowers and providing exceptional service to our clients. We work closely with each client so that our floral designs represent the individual style and theme of the occasion. Every event is unique and we strive to make your vision become a reality.

e0255
9f37bd548704ebd1 Elegance Never Goes Out of Style Shoot The Florals 0130
b040fa747b72a167360145fa08a08663
love blooms
elegance never goes out of style shoot the florals
704796a38393cabf15412838ee09eac5

love blooms 7
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Florals!

Emily was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! We reached out to a number of florists and Emily was the only one who really looked at my inspiration boards and listened to what I was asking for. She did a wonderful job taking my not-super-specific vision and turning it into the wedding bouquet of my dreams. She gave me something that was unique and so beautiful.

She was wonderful to work with and provided a lot of great creative insight as we were selecting centerpiece arrangements. She was responsive and did a great job of working within the budget provided.

*Photos by Angelika Johns*

Sent on 06/15/2019
    love blooms 8
    love blooms 9
  • W

Wendy Rubin · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible arrangements!!

I wrote Emily the day after our wedding to let her know how in love I was with the flowers, including on our chuppah, and how they exceeded what I had imagined. She did an incredible job making them so beautiful and without much guidance from me. Our chuppah in particular was so stunning, and I am beyond thrilled with how it came out. Emily was easy to work with beforehand and on the wedding day. I highly recommend using Emily as your wedding florist--you will be absolutely in love with her work.

Sent on 06/03/2019

love blooms's reply:

Thank you so much, Wendy! We loved being a part of your wedding! It was a pleasure working with you!

Grace · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect and amazing

Emily was amazing to work with! I was very unsure what I wanted but after a few conversations she was able to give me some options that were perfect. She was very responsive to every question I had and any changes I made along the way! Everything turners out perfectly!

Sent on 06/08/2019

love blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Great Marsh Estate
    Great Marsh Estate Mansion Weddings

Emily is professional, artistic, and has the most flawless blooms. She is a gem to the DC/NOVA wedding market and we have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her on multiple occasions.

• Little Black Book Events
    Little Black Book Events Wedding Planners

Emily is absolutely lovely to work with.  She's very talented and does an amazing job at translating a client's vision into reality. Her designs are beautifully orchestrated and one of a kind.

• Event Details by Edelina
    Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

I loved working with Emily, she was super responsive to any query from myself or my bride. I'm excited to work with her again in the future. Did I mention her florals and designs are beautiful?!

• Alexandria, VA, 22315 See on map