Love Blooms

Alexandria, VA View map

$7,000 Typical Price

www.lovebloomshere.com

Love Blooms is a non-retail design studio with a focus on weddings and special occasions. We are passionate about flowers and providing exceptional service to our clients. We work closely with each client so that our floral designs represent the individual style and theme of the occasion. Every event is unique and we strive to make your vision become a reality.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$215

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$145

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$295

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$7,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Christina Married on 05/07/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Emily was responsive, quick, and totally understood our vision for florals despite me not being able to articulate it very well. We were so happy with the florals - they were flawless and so fresh. The arrangements honestly looked just like the pictures she had shown us when we were designing the proposal. Pricing is fair and she even went above and beyond to buy the specific tall centerpiece vases we wanted when we were having trouble choosing from her vase inventory. Super nice, and professional. Highly recommend to anyone in the area.
  • Anna
    Anna M. Married on 11/20/2021

Fairy Godmothers of Florals

Emily and her team at Love Blooms are the fairy godmothers of florals. Emily and her team made the most gorgeous floral arrangements I have ever seen in my life. Every piece, every bouquet, every garland of beautifully draped smilax was beyond my dreams for the day. During our planning sessions Emily came prepared with visuals and mock-ups of what we discussed which, given my limited floral vocabulary, helped me articulate what we wanted. She has an amazing inventory of gorgeous items like lanterns and candles. One of my big asks for the day was to create a warm glow among the greenery for the tables and when I walked in I was speechless. The tables were even better than I had dreamed! She also was prepared for a rain plan, providing an arch for us if we had to bring everything inside. Emily and her team are incredibly talented, creative, thorough, and kind. We truly loved every single bit so much and are so thankful we got to work with them for our wedding. We cannot recommend them enough!

(photo credit: Jonathan & Hannah Photography)

Love Blooms's reply:

Hi Anna! Thank you so much for your kind words! Your glowing review means so much to me! :) Thank you for including me in your beautiful day!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra B. Married on 09/25/2021

Stunning flowers and unique designs!

We hired with Love Blooms for our April 2022 wedding. We wanted all vibrant, colorful, spring-like florals to complement our modern venue. We had also come up with some unique ideas with our planner-- including a wall of blooms as a ceremony backdrop, and potted herbs as table centerpieces. Emily went above and beyond to make our vision a reality. She and her team were responsive, professional, and provided us exactly the type of flowers we wanted. The quality was superb, too. I think I got more compliments on my flowers than any other element of the wedding-- would highly recommend working with Love Blooms!

Love Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alexandra!! Your wedding was so fun and beautiful, it will forever be one of my favorites!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

60 photos · 02/01/2020
  • Paul & Kimberly
    27 photos · 01/23/2016

Great Marsh Estate Great Marsh Estate Mansion Weddings

Emily is professional, artistic, and has the most flawless blooms. She is a gem to the DC/NOVA wedding market and we have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her on multiple occasions.

Little Black Book Events Little Black Book Events Wedding Planners

Emily is absolutely lovely to work with.  She's very talented and does an amazing job at translating a client's vision into reality. Her designs are beautifully orchestrated and one of a kind.

Event Details by Edelina Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

I loved working with Emily, she was super responsive to any query from myself or my bride. I'm excited to work with her again in the future. Did I mention her florals and designs are beautiful?!

Alexandria, VA, 22315
Location of (Love Blooms)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding