72 Reviews for love blooms

Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
72 love blooms Reviews

Emily did such an incredible job bringing my vision to life for my wedding day! She was always accommodating when I wanted to make changes along the way, even letting me add some last minute details, and gave me suggestions to help me stick to my budget. I would absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We had a great experience with Emily and Love Blooms. She was able to bring together exactly what we had in mind and stay within our budget! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy that we booked Love Blooms for our wedding last week! Emily is AMAZING! Aside from being a phenomenal florist, Emily was also hugely helpful throughout the wedding planning process. She was patient and helpful every time I emailed her with a question (which was many, many times over the last year). She sent photos of arrangements from my specific venue so that I could see what other couples had done with the space. She always had helpful and practical suggestions when I was stuck on a design decision. After we first met with Emily in person and discussed what type of florals we were looking for, she sent me an "inspiration board" with photos of different arrangements - having visuals was SO helpful when deciding on the style of our flowers! On the day of the wedding, Emily dropped off my bouquet to the hotel, and stayed after the ceremony to relocate/repurpose some flowers for the reception space. I also really appreciated that she picked up her vases at the end of the night - it was one less thing for us to worry about packing up. Our flowers themselves were gorgeous, and we were thrilled with how everything looked on the big day. We are so happy that we found Love Blooms, and highly recommend Emily's services to anyone else looking for a florist!!

Profile Picture Kylie , 4/13/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! I had no idea what I wanted, and Emily did a great job helping me make decisions and working with us and our venue to make sure everything was perfect, with absolutely no stress.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Emily was the best! We held some initial calls and ended up meeting up in person so she could show us her vases and lay out everything on a table so we could really see how it would look - super helpful. She also replied to a zillion emails and shared pictures, pinterest boards, etc. to make us at ease and answer all of our questions. We started early on our wedding day as we went around DC to take pictures so we needed the bouquets, beautiful succulent boutonnieres, etc before noon that day despite the ceremony not being until 5pm. Emily was amazing and dropped everything off before 10am at two separate locations in DC the morning of our wedding - really above and beyond if you ask me. As for the bouquets - Emily nailed it, we got exactly what the bride was hoping for. She was even able to work in some succulents for us, definitely not something all vendors can do. At the ceremony we had Emily provide greenery for the aisles, candles and lanterns, as well as a few more floral arrangements. Everything looked perfect and really helped make our dream wedding a reality. For the reception, we didn't want massive overwhelming arrangements and we were trying to stick to a budget. Emily happily worked with us to make it all fit - not only on the table, but within our budget. She was able to make relatively simply bud vases beautiful and the entire venue looked amazing as a results. She also provided candles and votives for the tables which looked amazing as well. She was a total professional and had things set up early and was one of the first vendors to hit the ground running at the end of the night. We kept the bouquet in water and a week later it still looks amazing and is a nice reminder of our wedding and the exceptional quality of service we received from Emily. We will be recommending her to anyone who asks (and some who don't ask!) for their events in the future. Attaching photos from the front of the ceremony as an example.

Profile Picture Chris and Katherine, 1/13/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

If I could give Emily 10 stars, I would; she deserves so much more than 5 stars :) Emily delivered flowers for my wedding recently that were beyond gorgeous. She executed my vision perfectly, which is difficult to do since, I’ll admit… I am very type-A and difficult to please :)

On top of delivering the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen, Emily went above and beyond to make sure I didn’t have to lift a finger on my wedding day. Leading up to the big day, we went back and forth via email trying to nail down the vision, and then on the actually day, she ran around DC from my hotel room, to the church, and then the venue to set up. In the end, everything turned out perfect, all thanks to Emily!

LOOK no further, Love Blooms is the florist for your wedding day! Best decision we made!

Profile Picture Ana, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Look no further, Emily from Love Blooms is worth every penny! From the moment we met her at our consultation to the day of my wedding, Emily was responsive, professional, and dependable. I had a general vision for my floral arrangement (colors, shape, texture) but nothing too specific. My mom is allergic to roses, but I love the look of roses, so Emily had the difficult task of finding a suitable replacement. She really knocked it out of the park! Also, Emily was sensitive to our budget concerns, whereas I felt other florists we talked to were not as flexible and instead tried to justify their crazy estimates rather than work with us.

After the consultation and a couple more emails back and forth, Emily sent me an "inspiration" document, where I could select which bouquets appealed to me the most and why. I also picked her vintage-style gold vases to rent (which are gorgeous!) and added a few miscellaneous arrangements. And that was it! Emily handled everything else on her own. She arrived early on the day of my wedding and I could not believe how BEAUTIFUL my bouquet was. I almost cried...it was amazing. The colors were vibrant, the arrangement was romantic (the perfect balance between rustic and perfectly round), and the mix of flowers was perfect for the season! I cannot believe she was able to create my vision with very few details from me! She truly has a gift for this. She then proceeded to deliver my husband's boutonnieres (which were also fantastic!) at another location a couple minutes away and then came BACK a few hours later to the venue to deliver all the venue floral arrangements. Finally, she was back again at the end of the night to pick up all the vases. My husband plans to keep his boutonniere as a keepsake because he loved it so much. I am attempting to do the same with my bouquet! I cannot recommend Emily enough! Not only are her arrangement absolutely breathtaking, but she's so kind and honestly our favorite/easiest vendor to work with.

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/21/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you are lucky enough to snag Emily as your florist, you will have your expectations exceeded! She is an artist that understands a budget and works with you to make the perfect arrangements for what you need. Without a doubt the best vendor I had for my wedding. Hire her!!

Profile Picture Krista, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Emily was AMAZING to work with! From the first time we met I felt so at ease. She listened to what I envisioned, kept my budget in mind and created stunning florals for my wedding day. Everything from my bouquet, to our ceremony floral arrangements to the beautiful floor length garland she created for our head table was simply perfect. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the flowers at our wedding were. Thank you so much for making this aspect of wedding planning an absolute breeze!

Profile Picture Charity, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Emily with Love Blooms was amazing! Her work was so beautiful and she went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. I couldn't have imagined florals that were more perfect for our garden-style wedding and her prices were great. Our venue required a lot of set up in different areas and she was so accommodating and efficient. We were so lucky to have her as our florist and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Katerina, 7/8/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Emily Harmon is THE most amazing florist! I wasn’t looking to spend an over the top amount of money on flowers and she still managed to make my wedding look incredible.
From our first meeting, she was incredibly helpful - she asked great questions and listened to my ideas. Within a few days, she followed up with several bouquet and centerpiece options with photos and a list of flowers included in each! So of course I wasn’t surprised when my bouquet was gorgeous as were my bridesmaids’ bouquets. So simple and stunning. My chuppah was easily the most beautiful I have ever seen!
But the flowers are only the start of why I recommend Emily. In short, she was a key element in my planning and I could not have planned my wedding without her. When I couldn’t decide on a color for my table numbers, Emily provided thoughtful insight that reflected my wedding style. When I was torn between two tablecloth linens, she provided that same perspective.
If you are looking for a florist who is sensitive to your thoughts, easy to work with, with a perceptive aesthetic vision for translating what flowers you like into a overall style for your event go with Emily. She is a delightful person who has a lovely combination of traits every bride needs-- she's a calming influence who can help you to articulate what you want--but also has the extreme professionalism of pulling off a perfectly flawless execution on your big day. Did I mention she was EARLY on my wedding day? Thank you, Emily, for everything.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

A friend recommended Love Blooms and I am so thankful she did. I didnt care much about the flowers during wedding planning, so I simply told Emily some ideas and colors I liked and she gave me ideas and prices. What I saw on my wedding day blew me away. You know how they say, no one will remember your flowers? That isn't true when you use Love Blooms. Emily exceeded my expectations and made the flowers a BEAUTIFUL part of the day. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for flowers. And a reasonable price, to boot! Oh - and last second I asked Emily to add twinkle lights to the deck at our venue. This was something she had never done before -- and she did it magically.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily knows her stuff. She was always very organized, responsive and up to the point. She is also very calm and focused. She never asked me the question twice. This is especially important to me as when planning the wedding I have a thousand things need to take care of, and not exactly sure what kind of flower I was looking for. Emily gets it and guess what, during the wedding most people asked me who is my florist. Her price is very reasonable too. Emily is the best.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

You should 100% hire Emily to do your flowers! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning and far exceeded any expectations I had. Emily took the loosest idea of what I wanted my bouquets and centerpieces to look like and came up with the perfect designs. And unlike other florists I spoke with, Emily had no trouble being accommodating with my fairly tight flower budget, always letting me know what was possible at the price point I stated and what it would take to do exactly what I was describing, and helping us come up with budget-friendly solutions for everything. The bouquets were just so gorgeous, and I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Robyn, 4/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Emily absolutely exceeded my expectations with her work! She met with my husband and I at the beginning of the planning process and helped us map out our vision, which was great because I didn't have a great idea of what I wanted. Emily did our bouquets and boutonnieres, our centerpieces, and our ceremony backdrop and decor. She was totally on board with our chemistry theme and used glassware as the vases to our centerpiece flowers. She also dropped vases in the venue for my bridesmaids to drop their bouquets after the ceremony - she seriously thought of everything! I noticed that she also left a few little flower displays around our escort card table and the cake -- things that we hadn't talked about before but ended up being so perfect! She definitely has an eye for weddings and was able to make my venue space pop with color! Emily was also super responsive to emails from both me and my mom! Thanks so much Emily for making our wedding day beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/25/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Im very picky but when I saw her works im inlove She's so talent with her work she did an amazing job for my wedding on 12/31/1016 love all the centerpiece and bouquets
Such a nice and sweettt person toooooo
I highly recommend to everyone,if you're picky person like me ?? also good price

Profile Picture Thuy, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily and her amazing company Love Blooms was one of the highlights of our wedding! We came into it with a vision for what we wanted, and Emily totally got it and helped it come to life in a way I couldn't have imagined. We were going for a more modern/classic look than the more rustic weddings Emily does, yet she delivered exactly what we wanted and then some. The quality of each and every flower was stunning, and all for a very reasonable price. I could not have had the wedding of my dreams if it weren't for Emily!

Profile Picture taryn, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily at Love Blooms was a pleasure to work with. We ordered a bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, 4 corsages and 9 boutonnieres. She managed to work within my modest budget and made us absolutely beautiful bouquets. We communicated over email and from me sending her several pictures of things I liked and didn’t like, she was able to put together a “flower menu” that showed me what she thought would work based on my preferences and budget. She happily adjusted a few things for me and was a great listener and offered good ideas. She was also flexible when we had an unexpected changes to our floral order due to death and illness. On our wedding day, her team delivered on time and our flowers looked great all day (really - all day!) I’ll be going back to Love Blooms for all my floral needs in the future.

Profile Picture Marie, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

Emily at Love Blooms is amazing! She came recommended to us by our photographer and I'm so glad we found her! When we first met, she asked me my theme/color scheme and I truly thought I didn't have one. I didn't know where to begin! After we started talking, she saw a theme and was able to pull together suggestions of flowers that I loved. I have to say - they turned out even better than I expected and were exactly what I had envisioned. Emily was reliable and responsive whenever we had a question and even was able to add last minute additions without trouble. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Emily at Love Blooms was phenomenal!! I saw the bouquets first when she dropped them off to our room and I absolutely LOVED what I saw. As soon as I saw the ballroom with the centerpieces I was so thankful I had chosen Emily! She did such a good job, everyone loved the flowers and the colors we had chosen! My makeup artists was even gushing over our bouquets!! I would recommend Emily to everyone. She does great, high quality work at a great price! Thank you!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Emily was an absolute dream to work with. She is so professional, friendly, and incredibly talented! She worked with me to find the perfect arrangements for my dream romantic garden wedding that included an unforgettable floral pergola for the ceremony, a design for the escort cards, table arrangements, whimsical bouquets, boutonnieres, and place card sprigs. She took my pinterest board to life. In addition, she was so easy to work with and followed through on every commitment. I have nothing but praise for Emily and LoveBlooms.

Profile Picture Sammi, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Emily took my Pinterest & inspiration photos and brought my romantic, secret garden vision for the wedding to life! I first reached out to Emily after falling in love with trellis decor photos on her website. She did our ceremony trellis, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and garlands for our wedding. I had several rounds of changes in the last couple of months leading up to the wedding, and Emily was always gracious and willing to jump on the phone and make changes as necessary. Emily worked with me on a backup plan in case of rain. Luckily, the weather was stunning on the day of the wedding so everyone could appreciate her beautiful work on the ceremony trellis. I LOVED the bouquets (which perfectly matched the bridesmaid dresses), boutonnieres, and centerpieces. Emily also provided candles for the centerpieces, which were perfect for the atmosphere. She is also incredible value for money. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anya, 6/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Emily was great to work with, and she understood my vision for our flowers better than I did! All of our arrangements came out beautifully, and I absolutely love my bouquet. I wish the day hadn't flown by so quickly so that I'd had more of a chance to look at all of her work!

Emily's prices are incredibly reasonable, and we were able to have many more flowers than we would have been able to afford through other florists. She's also incredibly good about sticking to a budget, even when you may want to keep adding things!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We absolutely loved working with Emily! She captured our vision perfectly, and transformed our warehouse space into an urban garden of Eden. Even better, she was about half the price of everyone else I queried. We feel really lucky to have found Love Blooms (a recommendation from our caterer), and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Emily was super easy to work with! Her arrangements and garlands were magnificent, and made my reception setting a magical, romantic experience!

Profile Picture User6774382, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews