301 N Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anna Kardos Photography

My clients are tender-hearted, die-hard romantics. We share an obsession for once-in-a-lifetime love stories and grand romantic gestures. As a team, we work together to create a photographic experience that you will never forget and images that you will cherish as you continue to write your love story.

Follow Anna Kardos Photography on

27 Reviews for Anna Kardos Photography

• Mary

Mary · Married on 10/18/2019

So Grateful for Anna!!!!

Hiring Anna as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! Upon our initial phone call, we knew we were in good hands. She is the absolute sweetest, most accommodating, and incredibly talented photographer. From start to finish, she was a true joy to work with. Her response time was unparalleled, and she was always ready to listen and answer any questions I had. On top of that, we just got married last weekend and have already received several absolutely GORGEOUS sneak peak photos! We are beyond thrilled!!

Hire Anna Kardos! You will not be disappointed. I truly can't give her a more glowing recommendation!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Carly

Carly Green · Married on 09/20/2019

Two words: hire anna!

I’m finding it hard to come up with the right words to give Anna’s work the high praise it deserves—probably because Anna left us speechless. If anything speaks volumes of Anna and her work, it’s the countless times I’ve had family members, friends, coworkers, friends of friends, complete strangers, etc. tell me that our wedding photos were an absolute dream and they “will definitely hire Anna for their wedding one day” or “have told all their engaged friends to hire Anna as their photographer.”

Between her work ethic, professionalism, creativity, vision, flexibility and style, Anna is a truly talented photographer.

When we started the wedding planning process, I knew that choosing the right photographer was at the very top of my list of importance. There’s so many factors to consider when choosing your photographer, so I wanted to make sure my research was thorough. And by “thorough” I mean a detailed spreadsheet outlining conversations I had with 30+ photographers, 100s of emails, phone calls, FaceTimes, etc. Then I found Anna. Within minutes of talking to her and looking through her portfolio, I knew she was the one. Basically, if you’re still reading this, stop your search and save yourself time—Anna is your girl.

My husband doesn’t love the camera, so I was a bit nervous in the days leading up to our engagement session. The moment we met Anna, the nerves were gone. We felt like we were hanging out with a friend we’ve known for a long time. She’s a natural behind the camera and guides you in a way that feels natural instead of awkward. And the result is even better than you could’ve imagined.

The week before our wedding, the weather had rain in the forecast. I panicked and immediately emailed Anna asking for some words of encouragement. What I got back was a very caring, detailed email that hit every single thing I needed to hear in that moment. It didn’t rain on our wedding day, but if it had, it wouldn’t have mattered. Every ounce of rain related stress I felt the week prior was already gone singlehandedly because of Anna.

Despite the inevitable craziness that comes with the wedding day, Anna’s presence puts you immediately at ease. She made the picture taking process extremely smooth and thorough despite having a large wedding party and family. There were several uncontrollable hiccups that would’ve felt more stressful if Anna hadn’t been there. I remained calm because Anna remained calm. For example, on our way to the church I realized I had left my purse and phone on a bench at the place we took our first look/wedding party photos. Without delay, Anna said she’d continue to go to the church with me and have her husband go back and grab them for me. I truly don’t know what I would’ve done without her.

Hiring Anna was the BEST decision we made during our wedding planning process. She went above and beyond in everything she did—and she did it with grace. She’s perfection.

Thank you so much, Anna!! We love you!

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Fletcher · Married on 09/14/2019

Best photographer EVER!!

Anna is THE best in the business, without question!! I don’t even know where to begin with what an amazing photographer she is, and what an absolute joy she is to work with. I’ll be honest – I followed Anna for many years on Instagram and was always in awe of her talent. The second that we secured a date, I reached out to secure Anna because I had always wanted her to be our photographer. Anna was a professional from the beginning and gave great tips on how to style and prepare for our engagement and wedding photos. She is friendly, warm, calming, and clearly an expert in what she does. You can see the joy she has for her profession when you are out taking photos with her, as she gets so excited whenever she gets a great shot! She is an all-around pleasure to be around, worked GREAT with all of our other vendors, and most of all, took the most stunning photos of our wedding! She has the ability to not only capture beautiful scenes, but the emotion in those scenes as well. My mom cried when looking through our wedding album because Anna memorialized so many of our special moments. Anna should always be your choice when looking for a photographer; I would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 11/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Anna Kardos Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anna is simply splendid! She is sweet, calm, extraordinarily organized, and oh so thoughtful. Every experience with her has been professional and seamless, and she puts both clients and vendors immediately at ease, not to mention that her work is beyond gorgeous!

• Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal Wedding Dresses

For photos that capture the beauty of every candid and special moment, Anna Kardos Photography is a favorite among our brides!

• 301 N Boulevard Richmond, VA, 23220 See on map
    5402419293 (Phone number)
    24/7
    Location of (Anna Kardos Photography)