Anna Kardos Photography

Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anna Kardos Photography

My clients are tender-hearted, die-hard romantics. We share an obsession for once-in-a-lifetime love stories and grand romantic gestures. As a team, we work together to create a photographic experience that you will never forget and images that you will cherish as you continue to write your love story.

Follow Anna Kardos Photography on

Anna Kardos Photography 5
Anna Kardos Photography 6
  • Tracey

Tracey Short · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing photos and great personality to work with

I was recommended to ask Anna about her photography services when I was the very beginning of wedding planning, and I am so glad for the recommendation! Anna did our engagement shoot in March and then our wedding in November. We have SO many beautiful photos from both occasions. It was great getting to know her and having her get to know us in the engagement shoot, and the photos were great to use for save the dates, as well as to have as a memory of that time of our lives. Our wedding photos are absolutely STUNNING, and we have had many people say the same. The way she captured all of the details of our day, big and small, was perfect and will allow us to relive the day far into the future. The only issue is choosing which photos to frame and put in albums! She was always very responsive to questions or thoughts and made sure we got all of the photos we wanted. From portraits to candid to details shots, they all look pretty magical to me. I am not super familiar with wedding photography pricing but after doing some research, I think we got an exponential amount of value compared with her cost. Would highly recommend her and I think you would understand why if you check out her Insta and website!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Horne · Married on 08/25/2018

Organized, Talented & KIND!

Anna is the type of photographer that makes it easy for you. She does all the leg work of preparation and research - she comes with ideas and creative artistry - and she has such humility and kindness as she works with you to capture the special moments in your life. Did I mention that she's ON TIME, super structured and calm? I invited Anna to capture my engagement and wedding photos - and now I have beautiful heirlooms that will last a lifetime. And, whenever we start a family, I will invite her back in to capture those special moments as well. I'm so thankful for Anna and hope you'll consider utilizing her beautiful talents for your special moments in life!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Anna Kardos Photography 7

Brooke · Married on 06/09/2018

Anna was amazing to work with!! Right before we got engaged Anna helped my now husband plan out the perfect proposal and she was there to capture it all!! When it came time to choose our wedding photographer there was no question that Anna would be able to capture our big day in every special way! Not only was she great to work with (especially because we were planning our wedding from out of state) but she does the most amazing job of capturing all of the raw, emotional, fun, exciting parts of the day! We recently got our sneak peek pictures back & cannot wait to see the full album!!! Anna's organization, sweet personality, and fun energy made our wedding day even more special!! We cannot thank her and her team enough for everything they have done for us!!! I would recommend Anna to anyone & everyone!!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Award

Real Weddings

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anna is simply splendid! She is sweet, calm, extraordinarily organized, and oh so thoughtful. Every experience with her has been professional and seamless, and she puts both clients and vendors immediately at ease, not to mention that her work is beyond gorgeous!

• Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal
    Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal Wedding Dresses

For photos that capture the beauty of every candid and special moment, Anna Kardos Photography is a favorite among our brides!

• 301 N Boulevard Richmond, VA, 23220 See on map