301 N Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anna Kardos Photography

My clients are tender-hearted, die-hard romantics. We share an obsession for once-in-a-lifetime love stories and grand romantic gestures. As a team, we work together to create a photographic experience that you will never forget and images that you will cherish as you continue to write your love story.

Follow Anna Kardos Photography on

Anna Kardos Photography 5
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/18/2019

So Grateful for Anna!!!!

Hiring Anna as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! Upon our initial phone call, we knew we were in good hands. She is the absolute sweetest, most accommodating, and incredibly talented photographer. From start to finish, she was a true joy to work with. Her response time was unparalleled, and she was always ready to listen and answer any questions I had. On top of that, we just got married last weekend and have already received several absolutely GORGEOUS sneak peak photos! We are beyond thrilled!!

Hire Anna Kardos! You will not be disappointed. I truly can't give her a more glowing recommendation!!

Anna Kardos Photography 6
    Anna Kardos Photography 7
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Fletcher · Married on 09/14/2019

Best photographer EVER!!

Anna is THE best in the business, without question!! I don’t even know where to begin with what an amazing photographer she is, and what an absolute joy she is to work with. I’ll be honest – I followed Anna for many years on Instagram and was always in awe of her talent. The second that we secured a date, I reached out to secure Anna because I had always wanted her to be our photographer. Anna was a professional from the beginning and gave great tips on how to style and prepare for our engagement and wedding photos. She is friendly, warm, calming, and clearly an expert in what she does. You can see the joy she has for her profession when you are out taking photos with her, as she gets so excited whenever she gets a great shot! She is an all-around pleasure to be around, worked GREAT with all of our other vendors, and most of all, took the most stunning photos of our wedding! She has the ability to not only capture beautiful scenes, but the emotion in those scenes as well. My mom cried when looking through our wedding album because Anna memorialized so many of our special moments. Anna should always be your choice when looking for a photographer; I would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily Eastman · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible, Sweet Wedding Photographer!

One of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding was to hire the sweet, amazing photographer Anna Kardos! She was so spectacular to work with from start to finish -- we seriously couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture our special day. I was so glad we could meet with her for our engagement shoot in Richmond, during which she immediately made us feel at ease (including my husband who's camera-shy!) and patiently guided us to natural poses that looked amazing in photos. Throughout the wedding planning process, she was a fantastic communicator and extremely detail-oriented, working with me to coordinate ideas and logistics for the big day. Anna and her second shooter were very punctual on the wedding day and allowed more than enough time to capture all of the pre-ceremony images we desired. She worked so well alongside our videographer and went out of her way to foster great relationships with our wedding planner, florist, and other vendors to make the day go smoothly. Even when we were running a little behind schedule after the ceremony, Anna calmly moved the family, couple, and bridal party photos along at a great pace to allow us time to go enjoy the reception, while still capturing so many beautiful images. I mean, seriously -- all our friends and family have told us that her photos look like something out of a magazine!! I could hardly narrow down which ones I wanted to share because her editing, style, and dreamy/romantic images were just jaw-dropping. Getting our gallery back was like Christmas morning, getting to relive so many gorgeous details, laughs, and tearful moments shared at our love-filled wedding. We're just so grateful to have gotten to work with Anna, and without a doubt I would wholeheartedly recommend her to ANY bride!

Anna Kardos Photography 8
    Anna Kardos Photography 15
    Sent on 07/16/2019

Award

Anna Kardos Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anna is simply splendid! She is sweet, calm, extraordinarily organized, and oh so thoughtful. Every experience with her has been professional and seamless, and she puts both clients and vendors immediately at ease, not to mention that her work is beyond gorgeous!

• Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal
    Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal Wedding Dresses

For photos that capture the beauty of every candid and special moment, Anna Kardos Photography is a favorite among our brides!

• 301 N Boulevard Richmond, VA, 23220 See on map