301 N Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anna Kardos Photography

My clients are tender-hearted, die-hard romantics. We share an obsession for once-in-a-lifetime love stories and grand romantic gestures. As a team, we work together to create a photographic experience that you will never forget and images that you will cherish as you continue to write your love story.

Follow Anna Kardos Photography on

Anna Kardos Photography 6
Anna Kardos Photography 7
  • Emily

Emily Eastman · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible, Sweet Wedding Photographer!

One of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding was to hire the sweet, amazing photographer Anna Kardos! She was so spectacular to work with from start to finish -- we seriously couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture our special day. I was so glad we could meet with her for our engagement shoot in Richmond, during which she immediately made us feel at ease (including my husband who's camera-shy!) and patiently guided us to natural poses that looked amazing in photos. Throughout the wedding planning process, she was a fantastic communicator and extremely detail-oriented, working with me to coordinate ideas and logistics for the big day. Anna and her second shooter were very punctual on the wedding day and allowed more than enough time to capture all of the pre-ceremony images we desired. She worked so well alongside our videographer and went out of her way to foster great relationships with our wedding planner, florist, and other vendors to make the day go smoothly. Even when we were running a little behind schedule after the ceremony, Anna calmly moved the family, couple, and bridal party photos along at a great pace to allow us time to go enjoy the reception, while still capturing so many beautiful images. I mean, seriously -- all our friends and family have told us that her photos look like something out of a magazine!! I could hardly narrow down which ones I wanted to share because her editing, style, and dreamy/romantic images were just jaw-dropping. Getting our gallery back was like Christmas morning, getting to relive so many gorgeous details, laughs, and tearful moments shared at our love-filled wedding. We're just so grateful to have gotten to work with Anna, and without a doubt I would wholeheartedly recommend her to ANY bride!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Anna Kardos Photography 14
    Anna Kardos Photography 15
  • Tracey

Tracey Short · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing photos and great personality to work with

I was recommended to ask Anna about her photography services when I was the very beginning of wedding planning, and I am so glad for the recommendation! Anna did our engagement shoot in March and then our wedding in November. We have SO many beautiful photos from both occasions. It was great getting to know her and having her get to know us in the engagement shoot, and the photos were great to use for save the dates, as well as to have as a memory of that time of our lives. Our wedding photos are absolutely STUNNING, and we have had many people say the same. The way she captured all of the details of our day, big and small, was perfect and will allow us to relive the day far into the future. The only issue is choosing which photos to frame and put in albums! She was always very responsive to questions or thoughts and made sure we got all of the photos we wanted. From portraits to candid to details shots, they all look pretty magical to me. I am not super familiar with wedding photography pricing but after doing some research, I think we got an exponential amount of value compared with her cost. Would highly recommend her and I think you would understand why if you check out her Insta and website!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Horne · Married on 08/25/2018

Organized, Talented & KIND!

Anna is the type of photographer that makes it easy for you. She does all the leg work of preparation and research - she comes with ideas and creative artistry - and she has such humility and kindness as she works with you to capture the special moments in your life. Did I mention that she's ON TIME, super structured and calm? I invited Anna to capture my engagement and wedding photos - and now I have beautiful heirlooms that will last a lifetime. And, whenever we start a family, I will invite her back in to capture those special moments as well. I'm so thankful for Anna and hope you'll consider utilizing her beautiful talents for your special moments in life!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Anna Kardos Photography 16

Award

Anna Kardos Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anna is simply splendid! She is sweet, calm, extraordinarily organized, and oh so thoughtful. Every experience with her has been professional and seamless, and she puts both clients and vendors immediately at ease, not to mention that her work is beyond gorgeous!

• Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal
    Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal Wedding Dresses

For photos that capture the beauty of every candid and special moment, Anna Kardos Photography is a favorite among our brides!

• 301 N Boulevard Richmond, VA, 23220 See on map