7300-A Beulah St., Alexandria, VA 22315 Map · Phone number

floatingcandl
flowers

11 Reviews for Christopher's Flowers

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

Growing up we used Christopher's flowers for all things floral. We had no doubt that we wanted to use them for our wedding day. Maria and her staff did an AMAZING job on making our wedding picture perfect and exactly what we wanted. I wanted unique and funky flowers and she made my dream come alive. Her alter urn arrangements matched the bridesmaids bouquets and our sweetheart table centerpiece was big and beautiful. The floral arrangements are pure art and we are so grateful for their amazing business. They made it so easy to come in and talk about what we envisioned. It was easy to add or subtract things we wanted from our order. We highly recommend using them!

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

How thankful I am to Maria and the Christopher's Flowers team can't be put into words that can truly express how I feel. To say they were fantastic is an understatement. I went to see Maria for my wedding flowers very unsure and very nervous about making the wrong decision. She showed me flowers, in person, that were along the lines of what I was describing, the colors I would like and the sizes needed for the pots I was providing. I left feeling great about my decision. I went back again to finalize everything and decided at that time I needed to add to my order a small greenery swag for the sweetheart table to rest my bouquet on. Again, Maria was a gem and told me she would take care of it for me. When I arrived to my reception site on my wedding day to walk through before the ceremony, so I could see it before guests, my heart was overflowing. What she created for my sweetheart table was beyond words and special. My mother and I began to tear. The room was amazing, my escort card table flowers were everything I imagined. Little did I know how gorgeous the ceremony site would be! Maria and the team created a picture perfect ceremony to fit my 1920s vintage country club wedding. Elegant and romantic. Again, she added special touches with my aisle and aisle swag- that she filled with petals. I knew I had to let them know I loved everything and stopped by the shop after my honeymoon to thank them in person. At this time I was finally able to meet Joanna. After much hugs and tears- I was able to thank them for caring so much about my day and making everything so special. I will use them again and again for events, occasions, or just because. You are treated like family, by a family and with genuine kindness. Thank you again so very much Maria for giving me a gorgeous day that I was able to enjoy for weeks after all around my house!

Colleen · Married on 07/09/2016

Gorgeous flowers for my wedding! Our family has used Maria's services for many years and she always provides excellent personalized service.

Christopher's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 7300-A Beulah St. Alexandria, VA 22315 See on map