Bridal Beauty Associates

Rockville, MD View map Visit website

Based in Rockville, Maryland, Bridal Beauty Associates is a wedding makeup and hairstyling company. By working quickly and efficiently, these skilled makeup artists and hairstylists promise to make every client look as chic as can be. They also ensure a relaxed environment for all wedding party members from start to finish.

This wedding and makeup company offers full in-studio trial services and professional consultations. Additionally, they provide on-site group services for your entire wedding party to enjoy. Bridal Beauty Associates presents experienced artists with precise makeup techniques, such as airbrush makeup, natural makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage.

Bridal Beauty Associates enjoy creating glamourous hairstyles and provide the following services.

• Blowouts
  • Extensions
  • Haircuts
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair
  • Textured hair styling
  • Updos and styling
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• April
    April Married on 09/17/2021

Such a Wonderful Experience for Our Big Day!

Bridal Beauty Associates I would highly recommend for anyone in the area that is looking for an inclusive beauty package and personalized experience!

From beginning to end, Krystal was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I was looking for a slightly less traditional hairstyle for our non-traditional wedding and she nailed it!!

Bridal Beauty Associates's reply:

Thank you so much April for your kind words, it was truly a pleasure working with you!!!! Your unique style was simply gorgeous and we had so much fun creating the perfect look for you:)
  • Karla
    Karla K. Married on 07/25/2020

So talented and professional!

Jackie and Krystal did my makeup and hair for my wedding and knocked it out of the park! I felt so beautiful and confident. The makeup and hair lasted all day and evening (despite humidity, happy tears, and sweating on the dance-floor). It looked fantastic in person AND in photos – I got so many compliments! I wouldn’t have trusted this important to job to anyone else after doing my hair and makeup trial with them and seeing firsthand not only how talented they are, but what good company they are! They played music and chatted and calmed my nerves before the wedding while working their magic. It was the perfect send-off to my big day, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat! They are the perfect example of taking your job very seriously while also having fun! I assure you they will not let you leave the room without looking stunning. HIGHLY recommend! Attached photos were taken by our wedding photographer - Odyssey Lopez of @OdysseyLopezPhotography on Facebook and Instagram.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Katy Murray Photography, LLC Katy Murray Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

We love working with Bridal Beauty Associates, they are a great team to work with! They are kind, and genuinely want to make your wedding day the best it can be! They are very talented and you will feel even more beautiful when they do your makeup!

Nat Wongsaroj Photography Nat Wongsaroj Photography Wedding Photographers

Suzanne and her team is the best. Her professionalism and her ability to make you look so good will exceed your expectation! We love working with her and we highly recommend Bridal Beauty Associates for your wedding day and pretty much anytime you need help with hair/makeup!

Love Blooms Love Blooms Wedding Florists

I first met Bridal Beauty when they did my hair and makeup for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in. They did exactly what I asked for, and I received tons of compliments! Since then, I have done the flowers for multiple weddings that they have worked on and the brides and maids always look amazing! These ladies do a wonderful job and are always a pleasure to work with!

1680 Gude Dr., Suite 304 Rockville, 20850
301-251-0365

By Appointment Only
Location of (Bridal Beauty Associates)
1680 Gude Dr. Suite 304 Rockville, MD, 20850