Bridal Beauty Associates Reviews

180 | Rockville, MD

180 Reviews for Bridal Beauty Associates

Dorothy · Married on 08/11/2018

As if Krystal isn't already busy enough with her own beauty salon, she works with Glam Squad as well! I scheduled to have my hair and makeup done for my engagement photos at 6:00 AM last Wednesday morning and I'm convinced Krystal was heaven sent! Unfortunately, my makeup artist from Glam Squad never showed, but needless to say, Krystal stepped in and did my makeup. Not only did she do an amazing job on both my hair and makeup, but she also did it in a VERY timely manner and had me out the door within an hour and to my engagement shoot on time! I highly recommend Krystal for both hair & makeup!

Sam · Married on 04/08/2018

Krystal did my hair, and Jordan did my makeup, and both were amazing! I had compliments all day long. From the beginning, Krystal was always very responsive with emails. The trial was done in their cute studio in Rockville, and Krystal and Jordan were both receptive to my ideas. They both arrived super early in the morning for my brunch wedding, and were amazingly fast and efficient. I had a hard time finding a beauty vendor that would travel onsite just for the bride so I'm beyond grateful that I found BBA. Thank you both!!

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Everyone at my wedding was raving about my hair! And my maid of honor and bridesmaid loved their hair and make up too. Krystal and all the girls are amazing! So highly recommend them!!

Margaux · Married on 10/14/2017

BBA did an amazing job on myself, bridesmaids, mothers, and mother in law! They were very timely and responsive to e-mails. At my trial I felt very relaxed and heard. Krystal did my hair and Jordan did my makeup, and both were very flexible and willing to try different things and listen to what I wanted. The day of the wedding they came to our hotel, were on time, and extremely efficient. Everyone looked beautiful but still themselves. I had some girls who wanted minimal looks and other more glamorous and they were able to accommodate whatever. I felt like the day of they really put everything into making me look perfect and bridal. Great choice and would highly recommend!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 09/23/2017

Krystal was absolutely amazing. At my trial, she completely understood the look I was going for and created the perfect look that was just me but better. On the day of, she was amazing with my family, rolled with the constant changes in the line up and schedule, and recreated my look perfectly. At the end of the night, multiple people said I looked just as fresh as when I walked down the aisle! I felt gorgeous and like myself, which was exactly what I needed. Cannot recommend Bridal Beauty Associates and Krystal enough!

• Evelin

Evelin · Married on 06/24/2017

I hired Bridal Beauty Associates for my bridal party and I, and I absolutely loved it! I am very picky with who does my hair and being that it was my wedding day, I searched for days to find someone I could trust. I went for my trial in May and I was very impressed with my overall look. Krystal is the most talented hair stylist I have ever hired. She is so professional, organized and well equipped. My bridal party and I got so many compliments on we looked. I could not have been more lucky to have booked her for our services. I highly recommend her.

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

So glad I went with Bridal Beauty. They were extremely responsiveness and worked with me when I needed to move around my trial. Additionally, my stylist was fantastic, answering my and my mother's questions about our makeup. My makeup stayed perfect for pictures mid-way through the reception, despite a consistent drizzle through the wedding day.

Lauren Marie · Married on 06/03/2017

I loved these ladies!! I had a lot of bridesmaids who all wanted different styles. They were very accommodating. Krystal made my hair perfect!! Thank you so much!!

• Y

Yuri · Married on 04/29/2017

Jordan and Krystal are AMAZING. They're both extremely talented and made my entire bridal party look stunning. My bridal party lives out of town so we weren't able to do trials, but the hair and makeup they did the day of was gorgeous and my girls absolutely loved the results. One of them even refused to take her hair out until it fell out, which happened a full day after the wedding!

As for me, I was also extremely happy with the results. I had done a hair and makeup trial, but my wedding happened to fall on a ridiculously hot day in April, so I ended up wanting my hair more up than previously planned, and it was beautiful! Actually, I liked it even more!!! My hair stayed put so well - as did my makeup - through the sweat and tears of the day. I highly recommend them for any bride!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Bridal Beauty Associates's reply:

Yuri, Thank you so much for your kind words, this truly means a lot. You and your bridal party were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Sarah · Married on 03/18/2017

I would highly recommend Bridal Beauty Associates to any bride who wants to feel like a glamorous princess on their wedding day! Krystal was a consummate professional from the day we had our first hair trial to my wedding day. She listens to what you want, and is patient with you if you change your mind later. She is very flexible and accommodating. She did my hair for my bridal shower, my bachelorette, my rehearsal dinner, and my wedding day, and each and every time, she made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world! She travels to you, has everything you need, and gives you her full attention. I plan to never lose her contact information, she will be my go to for any major event I have going forward. Her prices are very reasonable, and the quality of her end product far exceeds what you pay for her services. She is very responsive, a perfect 5!

Abby · Married on 10/21/2016

Krystal and her team are THE BEST!!! It's really hard for me to find the exact words to express my IMMENSE gratitude towards the entire hair and make up team! They were extremely experienced, had great ideas, took ideas given to them and created gorgeous bridesmaids, mother of bride, and bride masterpieces :) They were also all extremely calm and very easy going on wedding day which made the morning even more amazing! I would highly recommend Bridal Beauty Associates! They are also very reasonably priced!

Annie · Married on 10/08/2016

Krystal did a wonderful job! Would highly recommend her!

Krystal and Jordan were absolutely amazing! Both of them are so talented and easy to work with! My hair and make up looked stunning the entire night, not a single flaw. Everyone's hair remained the way Krystal did it even in the rain and wind that accompanied that day! Both worked so efficient and effectively! I could not have imagined better two people to prep me for my wedding day! I would definitely recommend them for future use!!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Bridal Beauty Associates's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind word, we are so honored and grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you on you special day!

Kay · Married on 10/17/2015

I was very please and stress free on my wedding day thanks to Bridal Beauty Associates. Krystal was very helpful in responding to every email and question. Sharia was very polite, patient and professional. She arrived early and prepared to work. I highly recommend Bridal Beauty Associates for all beauty services.

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2015

Krystal and Yamnis did an amazing job. This was my grandmothers first time having her hair and makeup done professionally and they made her look 10 years younger. I was so over joyed to see how beautiful everyone looked. They were very professional arriving 15 mins early and ending 30 mins before scheduled time. I recommend them for all bridal services and wish they could come to my house everyday to make me look as beautiful as I did on my wedding day.

Britany · Married on 10/03/2015

I was very undecided on the look I wanted for my wedding day. I rarely wear makeup and my hair is typically in a ponytail or bun. After my trial I felt so glamourous and could not wait until my big day. Jordan and Sharia gave me helpful tips at the trial on how they achieved my look. I would recommend Bridal Beauty Associates to everyone they truly made my day. Thanks again girls xoxoxo

Kim · Married on 09/26/2015

I absolutely loved working with Krystal. She helped me prepare for the big day and allowed me to customize my hair and makeup. I made some changes last minute on how I wanted my makeup done and she made it happen with no problem. I highly recommend Krystal and Bridal Beauty Associates!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/26/2015

I'm not a particularly makeup-savvy person, so I was pretty nervous about figuring out hair and makeup for the big day. Thank goodness for Bridal Beauty Associates. Yamnis and Angela, the artists who worked with me, my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law, did an amazing trial with me that set me hugely at ease and made me feel beautiful. They did a wonderful job of taking ideas from Pinterest and the things I told them about my hair and skin and coming up with ides that lasted all day, and made me feel comfortable and like myself. The day of the wedding, they did the same thing for everyone else, coming up with great styles and makeup palettes on short notice and in a timely fashion. Looking at pictures months after the wedding, I love how everyone looks--it might be a small thing, but Bridal Beauty Associates really added a nice element of polish to the big day. I'd work with them again any time.

I found Bridal Beauty Associates based on Wedding Wire Reviews and was very pleased with their services. They had the best rates in the D.C. area (hair and makeup, onsite at the venue) and I was even able to take advantage of a seasonal discount. I came in for my trial with Krystal and she was so easy to work with. I showed her pictures of the hair (updo) and makeup look I was going for and she did a great job executing them. Her studio was very cute and comfortable, too.

The day of my wedding, I ended up making a few slight changes to the hairstyle and Krystal easily went along with my requests. She even was willing to use my own eyeliner after I found the eyeliner used at my trial to be a bit darker than I was used to. The final look was perfect, and I especially loved my hair! Krystal also brought along her assistant, Briana, for my sister (and maid of honor), and her hair and makeup looked fabulous (but natural) as well. They both showed up slightly early, and worked efficiently, so we had no problem sticking to the timeline.

It was my first time using false eyelashes and air brush makeup, but as everyone tells you, it really does make a huge difference in the photos. Initially, it may seem like a lot, especially for people who typically don't wear much makeup, but it lasted all night long, though hours of dancing. At my trial, I wasn't sure about the false eyelashes, but Krystal encouraged me to reconsider, and I am so glad I did! Also, Krystal was super flexible when we asked to change the start-time and I know she had several other weddings that day.

Overall, I was very pleased with Bridal Beauty Associates and would definitely recommend them!

Haley · Married on 08/15/2015

I had a great experience with Bridal Beauty Associates! I was immediately impressed during my trial at how they were able to take my vague requests and come up with a perfect hairstyle and makeup combination. Krystal made booking and planning easy, sending a timeline and tips in advance. The day of the wedding, Sharia and Jordan came to our hotel suite and did hair and makeup for me, the wedding party, and the moms. They were on-time, professional, and did an incredible job! Jordan was able to accommodate my last-minute makeup requests, they both listened to everyone's requests and questions, and everyone was pleased with how their hair and makeup came out. The price was also very reasonable, and they gave me an awesome little "swag bag" with lip gloss, bobby pins, etc, as well as a card. I would highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 08/15/2015

Krystal and her team (Angela, Yamnis, Titi and LaTia) at Bridal Beauty Associates did a great job on our hair/make-up for my bridesmaids, moms and myself for our Wedding. From my first inquiry to Bridal Beauty Associates, Krystal was so responsive and friendly. The trial was no different. Everybody was so sweet even if it did take some time for us to get the look I wanted – but that’s what trials are for and not a single person complained about the time spent. I loved that the team came to us on our big day as I just wanted to relax and hang out with my girls and not have to pile into a vehicle to go get our hair and make-up done. All the ladies were very professional and were constantly staying ahead of schedule. Honestly I'm usually one of those people that always feels “overdone” when I get my hair and make-up, but I have to say that Angela and Yamnis made me feel absolutely beautiful without going overboard. I would definitely recommend Bridal Beauty Associates to future Brides as I would choose them over and over again!

From the trial to the putting together the scheduling to the actual day of Bridal Beauty was amazing. Krystal the owner was wonderfully responsive. Making payments were easy and simple. When they put together the day of timeline and I had changes they were very accommodating. The trial in their very lovely studio was great and Sharia and Jordan were so sweet. Sharia even did multiple hair styles for me. Not only were the girls great and efficient on the day of they stayed on tracked and even finished 30 minutes early which was great. Each of my girls had different pictures of hair and both Sharia and Nefertiti were not only able to recreate them they were even better than the pictures. The makeup was amazing and didn't budge all day (this was my first time using airbrush makeup and the eyelashes were great) plus each of my girls looked like themselves but just with subtle and gorgeous enhancements. I would definitely recommend them to every bride and especially for the price you can't find a better deal for top quality services.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Bridal Beauty Associates's reply:

Thank you so much for for your kind words, you and your bridal party were a true pleasure to work with. We wish you and you new husband I lifetime of happiness.... -All the Best

Marie · Married on 07/10/2015

I will never forget that day in my life. That was awesome they were perfect so ThAnK YoU guyssss....

Genevieve · Married on 06/05/2015

These ladies are amazing! I wanted a 1940s-inspired vintage look for my wedding, and they couldn't have done it better. Both my hairstylist and makeup artist showed up promptly at our hotel, and worked expediently to create my look, as well as a beautiful look for my mother-in-law. They were also able to recommend a perfect hairpiece to finish out the vintage glamour. The hair and makeup lasted beautifully throughout the evening, despite high heat and humidity. I would recommend Bridal Beauty associates to anyone! Thank you for making my day so perfect!

Genevieve S.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Bridal Beauty Associates's reply:

Thank so much Genevieve! Jordan and Krystal had so much fun creating your 1940's wedding day look. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your mother-in-law... -All the Best