Event Accomplished (EA) is a special events planning and management company based in Arlington, Virginia, serving clients throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area. EA provides services covering every element of the event management process: research, design, planning, coordination and evaluation. Whether you need assistance to plan your entire event or just want to relax and to enjoy yourself at your event, we offer day-of coordination through full planning assistance.
Why You Should Hire Us
* Dedicated - we have a full time planner, two coordinators, and a team of experienced event assistants. This means we are focused solely on assisting our clients with their events. It also means we are constantly searching for the latest trends, new products, and best practices in special events.
* Resourceful - we enjoy working with couples on a range of budgets. We understand and respect that weddings are a big expense. So we’ve developed processes and researched a variety of resources to help you get the most out of your budget.
* Partnership - We truly believe in working with you as a partner. Afterall, this is your event and we are here to help you realize your vision - not ours.
* Recognized - Chosen by our clients for WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award, our events have appeared in The Washingtonian Bride & Groom, The Knot and Destination iDo magazines, and many blogs.
* Fun! It’s simple. We love parties. We love what we do. We have fun when we are on the job. So will you!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017
Bringing on Vicky Choy and Event Accomplished was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is phenomenal - and jumped right in with partial planning services after I did a majority of the vendor search. She kept me on task to get done what we needed to in prep for the big day. On our wedding day, she handled everything so the process was as smooth as possible for my new-husband and I. Vicky is an excellent planner - and I highly recommend her to anyone!Sent on 11/27/2017
Event Accomplished's reply:
Mana · Married on 08/26/2017
Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we attribute having such a beautiful and perfect day because of Vicky's help and everything she did for us behind the scenes.
We hired Vicky as a three month out coordinator. At first, I was reluctant to spend money on a day of coordinator because I was a hands on and very involved bride, but I am so glad I did. Vicky was extremely organized throughout the wedding planning process. There were no details left unturned. She uses a great online software tool that organizes all files and discussion threads, which made it really easy to see what needed to be done.
On the wedding day, Vicky was truly a rock star. I felt so relaxed and I was able to enjoy every minute of the day because I knew she was on top of everything and so reliable. She was always one step ahead and had things done before I even thought about it. We have gotten several comments from my family and friends that she did such an excellent job - so much so that one of my bridesmaids, who is getting married in New York, decided she needed a day of coordinator (something she never considered before) after seeing how helpful and great Vicky was during our wedding. I highly recommend her. You will enjoy your wedding day so much more with her help!
Amy · Married on 08/19/2017
We were uncertain about hiring a coordinator as I thought I could do it all myself. Turns out, hiring Vicky at Events Accomplished was one of the best decisions I could have made! There is no way I could have been everywhere I needed to be on the wedding day; Vicky and her assistants made that possible. Her attention to detail left me completely comfortable to turn everything over to her on the day of and just enjoy all of the hard work I'd done planning for a year. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.
Vicky and her team are so great. They produce excellent events for all of their clients!
Vicky is hands down the best event coordinator I've ever worked with. She was on top of all the details all day and helped facilitate enough time for photographs with the bride and groom. She was personable and easy to get along with. I would definitely recommend Vicky for any event.
Working with Vicky was fantastic! She is well organized and focused on getting things "just right" for her clients. She pulls together each detail with the big picture in mind.