Arlington, Arlington, VA 22213 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Event Accomplished

Event Accomplished is a wedding planning and coordination company located in Arlington, Virginia. The Event Accomplished team plans weddings throughout Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. Whether you need assistance to plan your entire wedding or just want to relax and enjoy your event, Event Accomplished offers a range of wedding planning services for couples from all backgrounds and from throughout the country. Known for creating relaxed, fun, subtle and personalized weddings for our clients, our fees typically range from $2,500 – $12,000 but most of our couples hire us for $5,000 – $8,000 of wedding planning services.

Experience

Founded in 2004, the Event Accomplished team has planned nearly 300 weddings of all types, such as: fusion weddings, interfaith weddings, same sex weddings, Indian/South Asian weddings and many other cultures and ethnicities, and at-home weddings.

Event Accomplished offers the following wedding planning services:

• Wedding venue sourcing
  • Wedding budget creation and management
  • Event design and floor plan / layout design
  • Wedding timeline creation
  • Wedding planning timeline and tasks lists
  • Vendor recommendations and management
  • Invitation and response management
  • Guest hospitality (transportation, hotel room block)
  • Wedding Coordination
  • Rehearsal dinner planning and coordination
  • Welcome party planning and coordination
  • Post-Wedding breakfast/brunch planning and coordination
Follow Event Accomplished on
We designed an escort card, shaped like ticket stubs, display with golf balls for sports loving...
indian fusion wedding washington dc mayflower hotel state ballroom 51 395
Meridian House First Dance
Meridian House First Dance
Black Tie spring wedding
Black Tie spring wedding
Jewish/Christian ceremony under a chuppah at Meridian House garden. Rodney Bailey Photography.
Traditional Korean wedding ritual of pae bek. Photo by Jennifer Domenick/Love Life Images
Reagan Building ceremony
Newseum cocktail style wedding
Newseum cocktail style wedding
Newseum fall wedding
Newseum fall wedding
On the carousel at Glen Echo Park. Joseph Allen Photography.
On the carousel at Glen Echo Park. Joseph Allen Photography.
Modern black and white wedding at the Clarendon Ballroom. Angela Gaeto Photography.
indian fusion wedding washington dc mayflower hotel state ballroom 51 395

42 Reviews for Event Accomplished

1 User photo

Event Accomplished 1

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Bringing on Vicky Choy and Event Accomplished was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is phenomenal - and jumped right in with partial planning services after I did a majority of the vendor search. She kept me on task to get done what we needed to in prep for the big day. On our wedding day, she handled everything so the process was as smooth as possible for my new-husband and I. Vicky is an excellent planner - and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Event Accomplished 2

Event Accomplished's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Rachel! It was a pleasure for me and my team to assist you and J. Much love, Vicky

Mana · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we attribute ​having such a beautiful and perfect day because of Vicky's help and everything she did for us behind the scenes.

We hired Vicky as a three month out coordinator. At first, I was reluctant to spend money on a day of coordinator because I was a hands on and very involved bride, but I am so glad I did. Vicky was extremely organized throughout the wedding planning process. There were no details left unturned. She uses a great online software tool that organizes all files and discussion threads, which made it really easy to see what needed to be done.

On the wedding day, Vicky was truly a rock star. I felt so relaxed and I was able to enjoy every minute of the day because I knew she was on top of everything and so reliable. She was always one step ahead and had things done before I even thought about it. We have gotten several comments from my family and friends that she did such an excellent job - so much so that one of my bridesmaids, who is getting married in New York, decided she needed a day of coordinator (something she never considered before) after seeing how helpful and great Vicky was during our wedding. I highly recommend her. You will enjoy your wedding day so much more with her help!

Sent on 09/05/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Event Accomplished FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Bellwether Events
    Bellwether Events Wedding Planners

Vicky and her team are so great. They produce excellent events for all of their clients!

• NK Swingle
    NK Swingle Wedding Photographers

Vicky is hands down the best event coordinator I've ever worked with. She was on top of all the details all day and helped facilitate enough time for photographs with the bride and groom. She was personable and easy to get along with. I would definitely recommend Vicky for any event.

• LBC Design
    LBC Design Wedding Invitations

Working with Vicky was fantastic! She is well organized and focused on getting things "just right" for her clients. She pulls together each detail with the big picture in mind.

• Arlington Arlington, VA, 22213 See on map
    (Phone number)
    We have flexible hours to accommodate our clients' busy schedules.