Event Accomplished

Arlington, VA 22213 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Event Accomplished

Event Accomplished is a wedding planning company based in Arlington, Virginia, serving clients throughout Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, and select Maryland locations. We offer full service planning including site selection, vendor selection and management, event design development and wedding coordination. Whether you need assistance to plan your entire wedding or just want to relax and to enjoy yourself at your event, we have experience planning weddings of all types: fusion, interfaith, same sex, at-home weddings, Indian and many other cultures and ethnicities.

Why You Should Hire Us
* Dedicated - we have a full time planner, two coordinators, and a team of experienced event assistants. This means we are focused solely on assisting our clients with their weddings. It also means we are constantly searching for the latest trends, new products, and best practices in special events.

* Resourceful - we enjoy working with couples on a range of budgets. We understand and respect that weddings are a big expense. So we’ve developed processes and researched a variety of resources to help you get the most out of your budget.

* Partnership - We believe in working with you as a partner. Afterall, this is your event and we are here to help you realize your vision - not ours.

* Recognized - Chosen by our clients for WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award and Washingtonian Weddings as a top wedding planner, our events have appeared in The Washingtonian Wedding, The Knot, Modern Luxury Weddings Washington, United with Love, Carats & Cakes, and many blogs.

* Fun! It’s simple. We love parties. We love what we do. We have fun when we are on the job. So will you!

Follow Event Accomplished on
We designed an escort card, shaped like ticket stubs, display with golf balls for sports loving...
Indian fusion wedding
Meridian House mint pink black
Meridian House mint pink black
Meridian House First Dance
Meridian House First Dance
Jewish/Christian ceremony under a chuppah at Meridian House garden. Rodney Bailey Photography.
Traditional Korean wedding ritual of pae bek. Photo by Jennifer Domenick/Love Life Images
Black Tie spring wedding
Newseum cocktail style wedding
Newseum cocktail style wedding
Newseum fall wedding
Newseum fall wedding
On the carousel at Glen Echo Park. Joseph Allen Photography.
On the carousel at Glen Echo Park. Joseph Allen Photography.
Vibrant floral centerpieces with bumper car illustration table number for wedding reception at...
Modern black and white wedding at the Clarendon Ballroom. Angela Gaeto Photography.

40 Reviews for Event Accomplished

1 User photo

Event Accomplished 1

Mana · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we attribute ​having such a beautiful and perfect day because of Vicky's help and everything she did for us behind the scenes.

We hired Vicky as a three month out coordinator. At first, I was reluctant to spend money on a day of coordinator because I was a hands on and very involved bride, but I am so glad I did. Vicky was extremely organized throughout the wedding planning process. There were no details left unturned. She uses a great online software tool that organizes all files and discussion threads, which made it really easy to see what needed to be done.

On the wedding day, Vicky was truly a rock star. I felt so relaxed and I was able to enjoy every minute of the day because I knew she was on top of everything and so reliable. She was always one step ahead and had things done before I even thought about it. We have gotten several comments from my family and friends that she did such an excellent job - so much so that one of my bridesmaids, who is getting married in New York, decided she needed a day of coordinator (something she never considered before) after seeing how helpful and great Vicky was during our wedding. I highly recommend her. You will enjoy your wedding day so much more with her help!

Amy · Married on 08/19/2017

We were uncertain about hiring a coordinator as I thought I could do it all myself. Turns out, hiring Vicky at Events Accomplished was one of the best decisions I could have made! There is no way I could have been everywhere I needed to be on the wedding day; Vicky and her assistants made that possible. Her attention to detail left me completely comfortable to turn everything over to her on the day of and just enjoy all of the hard work I'd done planning for a year. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Event Accomplished FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Bellwether Events
    Bellwether Events Wedding Planners

Vicky and her team are so great. They produce excellent events for all of their clients!

• NK Swingle
    NK Swingle Wedding Photographers

Vicky is hands down the best event coordinator I've ever worked with. She was on top of all the details all day and helped facilitate enough time for photographs with the bride and groom. She was personable and easy to get along with. I would definitely recommend Vicky for any event.

• LBC Design
    LBC Design Wedding Invitations

Working with Vicky was fantastic! She is well organized and focused on getting things "just right" for her clients. She pulls together each detail with the big picture in mind.

• Arlington, District of Columbia, VA 22213 See on map
    (Phone number)
    We have flexible hours to accommodate our clients' busy schedules.